Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Heres my new list.....

A pop star
An actor
A Z-list
A sports star
A tv personality

that should cover everyone and get me AT LEAST SOME POINTS! 😊
In reality though, it will be:

A pop star's nail technician
An actor's stand in
A Z-lister's cat
A sports star's mother-in-law
A tv personality's dogsitter

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Facehugger

VIP Member
BIB I like you 🤣🤣
Thank you! Well, someone has to say it, god's sake, it's like he's the only person ever in the world to have suffered from it, my Mum got the bugger & it caused Pneumonia and she popped off, madam Garraway is lucky she's still got him but she yammers on all the time about her/his difficulties blah blah. He's still with you love, you're lucky 🤣👍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Another one has slipped through the net. I’ve got my husband interested in this thread and I just told him LG had died. He said “At last, some points”. I had to admit no, none at all.

He was asking me how many could choose and how many people involved. He’s amazed how useless we are 😱

Come on 💪
You can tell him we've named over 390 celebs, and only got two hits so far... and it is almost May, ffs

• Haha
  • Wow

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Sorry I’m just a lurker on this thread but seen there’s an opportunity to win points…

I’m gonna go for Derek Draper (does he count?🤦🏼‍♀️)
But what will Kate Garraway do when she’s widowed? She can only spin her grief out for a while. He’s been her money spinner since he caught Covid, poor man. She’ll have to get a proper job instead of derreking for a living.

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
The Irish president's dog has died, in keeping with the adjacent theme

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

WickedThread

Chatty Member
Has anyone said Shaun Ryder? I’m watching I’m a celeb South Africa, and noticed he has no eyelashes, eyebrows and hair (might well be shaved the hair) but I know that’s sometimes showing of someone who’s had chemotherapy?
He could well have alopecia something like that but it’s got my twisted mind a thinking
Nah, he's looked that that for ages. I watch Celebrity Gogglebox when himself and Bez are on it. The best thing I've seen is Shaun showing off knitted jumpers for the new hens himself and the missus were waiting to get for the back garden. If anyone told us 30 years ago Shaun would not only be still alive but dressing chickens in knitwear... :LOL:
---
I know he had a good innings, but I am sad about Harry Belafonte going. He was a beautiful man in every sense, but more important than many realise in the Civil Rights Movement in the 60s. He not only talked the talk, but walked the walk and was instrumental in getting famous actors and singers support for events at Selma, Montgomery and the famous march on Washington.
Selma Jubilee - article on Harry Belafonte.

Last edited:
  • Heart