2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a lurker I’ll throw my hat into the ring for the May bonus with Yoko Ono

Reactions: 2
Don't have a list but may bonus:

Cherie Blair

Dunno why just feeling. Just getting it in.. 11:56pm

The polls are closed and the MAY BONUS round is now on!

Remember; you'll earn the regular points (100 - the age) PLUS ten bonus points.

Good luck, you crazy fuckers!
---
(Doing the maths on this and working out original lists points *plus* any MAY BONUS scores will give me a headache)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He certainly does!
---

This is a MAY BONUS because of the Bank Holidays putting me in a good mood, so you can have Jamie Foxx.
---
Jamie Foxx would be worth 45 points plus the bonus ten.
Worth a punt for the MAY BONUS round 😁

I'm in charge and won't listen to anyone moaning about the MAY BONUS.
If you miss out, from not seeing it in time, that's just too bad I'm afraid.
Im bloody too late again! 😪 story of my life! 😂 :m
---
Im bloody too late again! 😪 story of my life! 😂 :m
Dont be too sad Sir Lancelot...I might have chosen you! :devilish: 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Right.
Since we're all bored of waiting...

This is a special exclusive May bonus game just for those who reply today (2nd May, up until 11:59pm).

Name the ONE celebrity who you think will die in May. They do not need to be on your list already.

If correct, you'll get the usual awarded points PLUS a ten point bonus.

My choice:

Sir David Attenborough.
That’s unfair for us on the other side of the world! Could you not say 3rd of May to give us a chance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crap, I missed the May bonus. I was going to go for total randos and since I missed the deadline I’m going with two. That Emily Ratatwatoski with the weird lips or her equally weird lipped ex husband.

Ah shucks, I missed the deadline to.
We might...just might not go to hell after all!..that lot will for wishing death on another poor person, as well as the 10 in their original lists! Bloody not cared at all that I will get no points! Nope not cared at all and so over it!

You do all know that now we’ve done this May Bonus that zero celebrities are dying this month don’t you?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dammit, I'm another one too late for may bonus!
But im looking forward to hopefully seeing some points roll in this month!

I'm going to hell....

Reactions: 1
Crap, I missed the May bonus. I was going to go for total randos and since I missed the deadline I’m going with two. That Emily Ratatwatoski with the weird lips or her equally weird lipped ex husband.
Ok then, Emily it is.
---
Dammit, I'm another one too late for may bonus!
But im looking forward to hopefully seeing some points roll in this month!
Go on, then.
---
Ah shucks, I missed the deadline to.
Go on, then.
---
No more MAY BONUS entries other than those mentioned above.
You've had 18 hours or so. No excuse.

Roll on, May deaths!

• Heart
Sorry I’m just a lurker on this thread but seen there’s an opportunity to win points…

I’m gonna go for Derek Draper (does he count?🤦🏼‍♀️)
But what will Kate Garraway do when she’s widowed? She can only spin her grief out for a while. He’s been her money spinner since he caught Covid, poor man. She’ll have to get a proper job instead of derreking for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But what will Kate Garraway do when she’s widowed? She can only spin her grief out for a while. He’s been her money spinner since he caught Covid, poor man. She’ll have to get a proper job instead of derreking for a living.
Book, documentary, interviews, podcast, Christmas album, Primark tie-in clothing range (Draper Denim).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dammit I missed the deadline and the extended deadline 🤣 must commit to Tattle more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
According to TMZ Jamie Foxx is still in hospital and requires prayers! Posted 15 mins ago. Condition remains a secret apparently!

Does anyone know what the story is here? I’ve heard heart attack and suicide attempt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.