2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stolen from the article I seen
A warrant is now out for Margera's arrest, charging him with four misdemeanor counts of terroristic threats with intent to terrorize another, one count of simple assault and a final court of harassment while subjecting another to physical contact.
Average Monday afternoon for him then. :confused:

In seriousness though, that doesn't sound good.

Reactions: 5
Hello everyone 👋 not sure what the rules of this game are,but bloody funny, 'Kick The Bucket Bingo' indeed 🤣🤣

I reckon Elton John or Tom Jones will be popping off in the next 12 months. Oh and can I nominate Derek Draper if nobody else has him? Cos at least then Kate Garraway will shuttup 'Derekking' all the damn time, like he's the only person ever to be affected by Covid 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh and can I nominate Derek Draper if nobody else has him? Cos at least then Kate Garraway will shuttup 'Derekking' all the damn time, like he's the only person ever to be affected by Covid 👍👍
Welcome!
He has one vote (can't remember who without looking).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello everyone 👋 not sure what the rules of this game are,but bloody funny, 'Kick The Bucket Bingo' indeed 🤣🤣

I reckon Elton John or Tom Jones will be popping off in the next 12 months. Oh and can I nominate Derek Draper if nobody else has him? Cos at least then Kate Garraway will shuttup 'Derekking' all the damn time, like he's the only person ever to be affected by Covid 👍👍
BIB I like you 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
BIB I like you 🤣🤣
Thank you! Well, someone has to say it, god's sake, it's like he's the only person ever in the world to have suffered from it, my Mum got the bugger & it caused Pneumonia and she popped off, madam Garraway is lucky she's still got him but she yammers on all the time about her/his difficulties blah blah. He's still with you love, you're lucky 🤣👍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

I'm so glad you said that. He's been her cash cow for 3 years, poor bugger. I think he probably will die within the year, but I don't think he's on The List. Is he @Sir Lancelot? Will Derek 'Covid' Draper be another NUL POINTS?

ETA just seen confirmed he has ONE POINT. Yay! Bye Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

"Derekking" made me lol I won't lie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm so glad you said that. He's been her cash cow for 3 years, poor bugger. I think he probably will die within the year, but I don't think he's on The List. Is he @Sir Lancelot? Will Derek 'Covid' Draper be another NUL POINTS?

ETA just seen confirmed he has ONE POINT. Yay! Bye Derek.
Yes, he bloody well has, I feel for his situation but her milking it for all it's worth at every god given opportunity makes me 🤮 xx
---
"Derekking" made me lol I won't lie :ROFLMAO:
Pmsl, well, it's a phrase which says it as it is, it does what it says on the tin lovely 🤣👍

• Haha
They're one of the family already, aren't they? Welcome to the dark side @Facehugger
Definitely, we are a batsh!t bunch but it’s the best thread on tattle! Got bored on Mrs Hinch’s thread and this one came along just in time 😂

welcome to the family, grab a chair and make yourself comfy……it’s a long effing wait for us to get any poxy points!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone had to name their ten celebrity death suggestions for this year.
To get points, your list had to be in by a certain date.

You will not get any points this year BUT you are welcome to name some celebs anyway.
I'll add you to the spreadsheet (aka The List, aka Sir Lancelot Needed A Hobby) with the other no-pointers so you can at least get some kudos if any of your nominations take a dirt nap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Welcome @Facehugger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Conor Mcgregor is a vile scumbag that is well overdue his comeuppance, will not be sorry if he goes, off you pop pet 👋

I was about to Google Bam to see what he's currently up to, still setting fire to his life it seems then. 😕

Reactions: 10
Right you lovely lot, thanks so much for your welcomes, bless you, this thread is too funny! I'll bring my fishing chair and wine/gin, I'll also sit on Sam Smith hill & share my beverages with anyone else camping out up there 👆 right you buggers, there's been too much wrestling talk, don't any of you dare nominate my gorgeous Steve for the reaper thank you xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.