Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Ok. This was a good episode, but next week is when it all goes DOWN!! They go to Florida for the vacation where they all get into a fight and filming stops for 6 weeks.
its going to be epic

Reactions: 3

nettleteareader

VIP Member
I suppose nothing should really surprise us about them. But I think we all want them to end up in a good spot and not as addicts or disasters. Those 2 kids Amy had are going to have a very rough life. I don’t understand people with nothing to offer to kids, having them. The genetic pool was shallow and add the economic stress to the equation and you have a disaster.
I feel so sorry for Amy's children

Meg78

VIP Member
I really liked Amanda at the beginning but lately her ego is a huge nope for me, she’s always right, never wrong and never backs down

LilToes

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to look for it as people keep putting clips up on tiktok but I can’t find it

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Well that was a damp squib of an episode - I think it's safe to say that the "fight" has been massively over exaggerated :rolleyes:

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Last night was a lot. Amy cried just about all through the episode. There was a lot of Caleb in there too. It was hard knowing he died and Amy gets the divorce. Michael comes across like a bully and a control freak and it’s BAD.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I really liked Amanda at the beginning but lately her ego is a huge nope for me, she’s always right, never wrong and never backs down
She was right to stand up to Amy’s husband. He’s a vile piece of shit she did the right thing divorcing him. After having a quick google she’s worth $250k apparently I wonder how much she will have to give him in a divorce payout?

BigMavis

VIP Member
I haven't seen any of this series but have been keeping up with them on socials. It looks like the end of the road for Tammy now, is she bed bound at this stage? She wouldn't be a candidate for surgery now and movement seems to be out of the equation. Its all quite sad.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Just binge watched all the seasons, and now binge read this thread (even if half the replies were asking where people could watch it 🙄).

Chris is my favourite. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and willing to help everyone.
Amy was a hard watch in the last season. It seemed like every other minute she was crying. She chose to have those kids, plenty of people manage as single mothers (myself included) without a big family to help. The constant excuses as to why she can’t/wont lose weight. Hopefully she gets it together soon.

So proud of Tammy, she’s been on death’s door too many times. Hopefully she can continue hitting goals and milestones and also get skin removal surgery. It must be hard work carrying all that excess, plus the sores etc it must create.
I just rewatched all seasons too and agree Amy really irritated me this season she’s obv struggling but doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it and really angered me she was saying no one helped her on the Florida trip when everyone but her looked after the kids and she was ‘so exhausted’ from a car ride when all she had to do was sit there. I’m a single mum also no support of any kind from her dad so she’s really with me 24/7 and it’s hard but so worth every second. She seems to hate it. Tammy has really changed her attitude around finally and like you I think Chris is great.
---
Just binge watched all the seasons, and now binge read this thread (even if half the replies were asking where people could watch it 🙄).

Chris is my favourite. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and willing to help everyone.
Amy was a hard watch in the last season. It seemed like every other minute she was crying. She chose to have those kids, plenty of people manage as single mothers (myself included) without a big family to help. The constant excuses as to why she can’t/wont lose weight. Hopefully she gets it together soon.

So proud of Tammy, she’s been on death’s door too many times. Hopefully she can continue hitting goals and milestones and also get skin removal surgery. It must be hard work carrying all that excess, plus the sores etc it must create.
I’ve also had a gastric bypass and although no where near her weight I find the excess skin awful so can’t imagine how she’s managing she must get awful sores under her folds.

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Very sad but I can't say I'm surprised. Sadly she's an accident waiting to happen 😢
It’s really sad that she just doesn’t value her life enough to care. Slightly unrelated but I just watched an episode of My 600lb life where the featured person weighed in the low 700s. She lost close to 300lbs then passed away from heart failure. That could so easily be Tammy.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Ngl everytime I see this thread updated I expect/dread seeing that Tammy has died
My first thought just now seeing it at the top of my watch list. Happy it's new posts about the next series!
Not good seeing Amy not coping well, I do wonder how much the production team throw in to the script especially regarding Amanda 🤔

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Ok. So I was just rewatching the episode where Chris is doing gardening with Amy.
I missed this the first time around-her grandfather died before she was born. He drank antifreeze-HER UNCLE FED IT TO HIM. And there is a book about it called “Murder in the Heartlands”
YOU WHAT?!?!
👀 👀 👀
---
Ok. So I was just rewatching the episode where Chris is doing gardening with Amy.
I missed this the first time around-her grandfather died before she was born. He drank antifreeze-HER UNCLE FED IT TO HIM. And there is a book about it called “Murder in the Heartlands”
YOU WHAT?!?!
👀 👀 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow

ohannie

VIP Member
I really hate the way the family talk to each other, always trying be funny by being insulting. Amy is the worst, her confessionals are so cringe with the way she tries to be funny, it feels very rehearsed and calculated.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
They obviously all get paid per show but all different rates but yep, the older siblings work and Michael works, or he did.

I do feel for Tammy having to stay in the rehab longer. I’ve had a long stay in a hospital and it was so hard, but of course the risk was too high to go home with a trach still in.

But looks like staying was then how she met her husband.

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Is Amy's husband slow? I read somewhere that they met when he was under age and she was basically a pedophile. They both have criminal records, hers for shoplifting, his for some kind of domestic assault, I'm wondering if Amy was possibly the victim?
I don't know for sure but I get the impression he may have some sort of learning difficulty and/or disability.

I didn't know the story about them meeting when he was underage, but I just googled their ages and she's 33 and he's 38. Could it be the other way around and she was underage?

It would definitely be interesting to know more about the charges from 2015, apparently they're assault and 4th degree (domestic violence) minor injury. From what I can see online Amy and Michael have been dating 'for years' as they apparently met in high school, so I'm not sure if the assault was against Amy or someone else.