Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I don't think that Amy's weight helps her run round after the kids. They seem like pretty normal kids, and when mine were that age, we had stair gates everywhere, raised anything dangerous out of reach and just had moments where you let them get on with it for the sake of your sanity. I'm not sure that she's that clued up on safety....

Reactions: 3

ohannie

VIP Member
It feels like the producers got the rest involved because there's not enough with Amy or Tammy to fill a whole season. Tammy sat on her arse in a hospital can't fill 10-12 episodes, neither can Amy getting pizza or Chinese food stuck in her gullet. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a spin-off with Chris and/or the two other sisters at some point.

ohannie

VIP Member
Maybe she was only with him for his precious seed :whistle: Now she's got that she has no further use for him.

I guess you never know what goes on behind the scenes and what he does just for the camera, but I always got the feeling he does a lot for everyone in the family. He always reminded me of my brother in law - the kind of person who never says no and works hard to keep everything running, doing little jobs here and there, always offering their time for people and getting taken for granted.

Neither of the sisters are in any position to call anyone lazy anyway 😂

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
We've got the Discovery + app through our Sky Q box. It was loaded onto the app around November but I've only just found it :ROFLMAO:

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
It feels like the producers got the rest involved because there's not enough with Amy or Tammy to fill a whole season. Tammy sat on her arse in a hospital can't fill 10-12 episodes, neither can Amy getting pizza or Chinese food stuck in her gullet. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a spin-off with Chris and/or the two other sisters at some point.
I think I like Chris the best of all of them now. And Amanda is coming up fast for me too. I had never seen the first seasons and so started them from square one. T and A used to wear makeup and make an effort in the first seasons. And Tammy seemed less mean. Somehow this is my guilty pleasure now. Last night T had her surgery and is now recovering. The amount of skin she will have if she really loses the weight is going to be epic. Like-many feet of extra skin!!!

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Just been catching up on the new season. I am genuinely really pleased for Tammy that she got her surgery, I definitely doubted that she would ever be able to but hopefully this is the start of a more positive future for her.
When it showed clips of Tammy when she was a little girl and was morbidly obese it makes you think what kind of upbringing they all had, clearly weren’t looked after at all by their parents for them all to have big issues with their weight from such a young age!

I also have seen articles that Amy and Michael have split!
I would say an upbringing of abuse and neglect - including sexual abuse.

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I couldn't believe Amy's behaviour at the wedding!

I was cringing throughout her speech, and then announcing that she's holding in a fart! 🥴

It was really selfish considering it's usually Tammy who's the selfish one!
I think Tammy kinda deserved it. All those years she ruined things for Amy. Pay back time!

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
No that’s true but given how much money they make per episode and seeing how much her mental health is suffering a nanny would be a good idea. Same as how they could afford a personal nutritionist and all that now though. If they did it people would lose interest so they’re kind of stuck not being able to spend any of their money improving their health or situation if they want to keep making money from the show.
This is true.

DanaScully

Chatty Member
I couldn't believe Amy's behaviour at the wedding!

I was cringing throughout her speech, and then announcing that she's holding in a fart! 🥴

It was really selfish considering it's usually Tammy who's the selfish one!

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I think it may be on Discovery + in the UK?

I watched one season and was appalled tbh. It's like my 600lb life on steroids.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm watching Season 3. It's really sad that 3 siblings have got such horrendous weight issues, but Tammy seems the only one who doesn't want to change. And until her siblings stop enabling her appalling behaviour............... she's got no reason to.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
What's going on with this blonde girl posting Tammy on insta all the time?? Seems a little sus to me, hope she isn't taking advantage of her
I feel the very same, I get off vibes from all their pics together.

I’m so excited for tammy to get her skin removal surgery, she will be a new woman!

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Just finished the latest series. Can't believe Tammy's weight loss looking at her Tiktok videos! She's obviously doing really well. I hope she continues losing and gets to the stage she can go straight to hospital for bariatric surgery without the chance to go home and let old habits restart.

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the latest episode, S5E04: The Grapes of Wrath? 🍇😡

I struggled to find an online source to watch this ep; not sure if TLC are nixing all the links!

Really pleased Amanda and Misty got their surgery and it went well. I was gobsmacked by the size of Misty's meal at the last supper! 😱 I loved seeing Chris in his Sunday best with his cowboy hat. 🤠 He looks great!

The sushi scene was difficult to watch. Gage doesn't seem to sit still; he is constantly running or writhing to get down. I can see why Amy's exhausted! It must be tiring Tammy out too. Glenn is cute as a button. 🥰

I thought the rage room idea was really thoughtful, and just what Amy needed. It's clear to see Tammy really cares about Amy and is able to look after her now she has more independence.

In the next episode preview I thought Caleb looked really poorly. It was difficult to see their reunion knowing it may be their last time seeing each other. I hope Tammy has been able to manage and his death hasn't caused her to spiral.
I’ve been watching it on this site after seeing it suggested earlier in this thread

Nosymum

VIP Member
I'm not up-to-date after
Tammy's husband passed and Amy divorced
but Amy really became irritating as that season went on.
That was end of season 5 I didn’t know there was a season 6 out yet! She really did didn’t she, hopefully she got help that ex husband of hers makes my skin crawl!

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Another great episode, I loved Amy and Tammy scenes together they really have great funny vibes, you can see the old Amy shining through again.

I love Chris, he seems like such a nice genuine brother.

Tammy has grown so much as a person, she definitely would have thrown a hissy fit before over Amy’s breakdown.

Amanda is a fantastic sister, everyone needs someone like her in their lives she takes no shit and tells it how it is.

My heart breaks for Amy, I wish I could jump through the phone and give her a hug. I hope she’s doing better now.

No words for Michael, controlling a-hole. I’m glad Amy had her sisters to back her up and support her. Poor Tammy’s reaction makes me wonder what they’ve been through before, she was shaking and straight onto the police in case it escalated.

Their mother seems like a bitter old fart. I dread to think of the upbringing they must of had, I wonder will they ever go into it in the future.
When they have talked about the mother, it has never been good. She never was supportive or loving and was always working to support the family. Then, she didn’t bother to go to any of the weddings of the kids. All sorts of excuses. I really detest her. She is a large part of the problems with the kids.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Amy shares on Instagram her pregnancy- she’s 15 weeks along now according to what she shared 3 days ago