Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natassia

I think Season 3 has started in America so hopefully we will get that soon, I've just finished Season 2 on Youtube.

DP and I are hooked! I hope Chris succeeds with giving up smoking and having the surgery as he's a good guy and has worked hard. I'm happy for Amy but had no idea about Michael! I always thought he was a bit simple but very sweet and good to help with Tammy so much. I think they will be good parents if they can both lose a bit of weight and wake up a bit to be able to cope with a toddler!

Does anyone know if Tammy is still with Jerry?

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I really hate the way the family talk to each other, always trying be funny by being insulting. Amy is the worst, her confessionals are so cringe with the way she tries to be funny, it feels very rehearsed and calculated.
I wonder if it’s all written for them

nettleteareader

VIP Member
I'm watching Season 3. It's really sad that 3 siblings have got such horrendous weight issues, but Tammy seems the only one who doesn't want to change. And until her siblings stop enabling her appalling behaviour............... she's got no reason to.
How are you watching season 3? Are you in the States? I'm in the UK but don't seem to be able to access it atm...

nettleteareader

VIP Member
I like how they've always stayed a combination of 1000lbs, Amy going down as Tammy goes up.

This new series is a bit boring, it feels like they're only dragging it out until the inevitable happens.
I've only watched the first episode of the new series so far

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I watched series 1 a while ago when Amy qualified for the bariatric surgery. I wonder when series 2 will be on