1000-lb Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tammy is married, and Amy had another kiddie. I heard the new series starts in the USA in January.

Reactions: 2
It's always on Discovery+ here at the same time.

I thought they weren't going to bother with another one, but I guess they'll keep going until the inevitable happens.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve been trying to look for it as people keep putting clips up on tiktok but I canā€™t find it

Reactions: 3
Thank you šŸ™šŸ» I usually watch on Discovery+ but it takes them AGES to put the episodes on. Really wish weā€™d just get everything the same time as the US.

I was a bit tipsy at my workā€™s Christmas party and none of us have anything in common and itā€™s really hard to make conversation so we were talking TV and I ended up talking about this programme. I keep having flashbacks to all my colleagues staring blankly at me while I was saying, ā€œSo itā€™s called 1000lb Sisters because their combined weight is roughly 1000lbs.ā€ I donā€™t think I convinced anyone to watch it tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how they've always stayed a combination of 1000lbs, Amy going down as Tammy goes up.

This new series is a bit boring, it feels like they're only dragging it out until the inevitable happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like how they've always stayed a combination of 1000lbs, Amy going down as Tammy goes up.

This new series is a bit boring, it feels like they're only dragging it out until the inevitable happens.
I've only watched the first episode of the new series so far

I watched this for the first time last night. I found the first episode of S4 on YouTube.

I'm not sure what to make of Tammy. Does she hate herself? Does she live for the drama or attention? I felt sorry for the elder sister who was upset to see Tammy go through a near death experience.

Who I really feel for are the kids. They will have no chance of livjng healthy lives at this rate.

Reactions: 1
I really hate the way the family talk to each other, always trying be funny by being insulting. Amy is the worst, her confessionals are so cringe with the way she tries to be funny, it feels very rehearsed and calculated.

Reactions: 3