1000-lb Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Amy and the brother Michael they are both trying to help Tammy but she is so ungrateful and its her way or no way. I cant stand her bitchy attitude then moans she cant lose weight.

Reactions: 9
I think it may be on Discovery + in the UK?

I watched one season and was appalled tbh. It's like my 600lb life on steroids.

Reactions: 3
I think Season 3 has started in America so hopefully we will get that soon, I've just finished Season 2 on Youtube.

DP and I are hooked! I hope Chris succeeds with giving up smoking and having the surgery as he's a good guy and has worked hard. I'm happy for Amy but had no idea about Michael! I always thought he was a bit simple but very sweet and good to help with Tammy so much. I think they will be good parents if they can both lose a bit of weight and wake up a bit to be able to cope with a toddler!

Does anyone know if Tammy is still with Jerry?

I'm currently binge watching series 2 on Discovery +. I don't like how ungrateful Tammy seems! When Amy said she was pregnant Tammy didn't congratulate her. She constantly rolls her eyes when Tammy and Chris try to help her, although she does seem a lot more receptive to Chris' help.

Reactions: 5
I’ve started watching this from the beginning on sky after seeing an ad for season 3.

Tammy is such a horrible person. So selfish and nasty. I can see her dying within the next year or so. Of course it’ll be someone else’s fault. She has no responsibility for herself

Reactions: 7
She won't ever lose the weight, it's her sole source of attention and the infamy she's got from it would disappear overnight if she did. What a sad world to exist in.

Reactions: 10
Just started watching season 3. It’s actually so sad to watch Tammy in this state! However she really has no willpower to do anything to help herself. She checked herself out of rehab after 8 weeks?! If she can’t do that then I really think there is so hope for her. As much as I hope I’m wrong, I wouldn’t be surprised if she does die in the next year or two.
She has a really bad attitude but I think that probably is her underlying unhappiness and probably depression living like that.
It is good to see amy doing so well with her life now, I’m sure Tammy is envious of this!

Reactions: 4
Just started watching season 3. It’s actually so sad to watch Tammy in this state! However she really has no willpower to do anything to help herself. She checked herself out of rehab after 8 weeks?! If she can’t do that then I really think there is so hope for her. As much as I hope I’m wrong, I wouldn’t be surprised if she does die in the next year or two.
She has a really bad attitude but I think that probably is her underlying unhappiness and probably depression living like that.
It is good to see amy doing so well with her life now, I’m sure Tammy is envious of this!
She now has a tracheostomy to help with her breathing after pneumonia. How she keeps surviving i have no idea. X

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm watching Season 3. It's really sad that 3 siblings have got such horrendous weight issues, but Tammy seems the only one who doesn't want to change. And until her siblings stop enabling her appalling behaviour............... she's got no reason to.

I'm watching Season 3. It's really sad that 3 siblings have got such horrendous weight issues, but Tammy seems the only one who doesn't want to change. And until her siblings stop enabling her appalling behaviour............... she's got no reason to.
I’m intrigued to see how she handles Amy moving away because she does seem to provide her with a lot of unhealthy foods.

Reactions: 2
How are you watching season 3? Are you in the States? I'm in the UK but don't seem to be able to access it atm...

We've got the Discovery + app through our Sky Q box. It was loaded onto the app around November but I've only just found it :ROFLMAO:

I have just been told Tammy almost died recently and is in a nursing home type place with a tracheotomy!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Very sad but I can't say I'm surprised. Sadly she's an accident waiting to happen 😢
It’s really sad that she just doesn’t value her life enough to care. Slightly unrelated but I just watched an episode of My 600lb life where the featured person weighed in the low 700s. She lost close to 300lbs then passed away from heart failure. That could so easily be Tammy.