1000-lb Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't sound right to me either, I'm just going on what I've read about the most recent episode. Shes on tiktok looking the same.
I think a new episode is on tonight or tomorrow. I wonder if they will show her going to the care home?
In touch weekly says she is still in the care home. Also that she was drinking 8 bottles of liquor a week. Zero mention of any weight loss.

Reactions: 2
I think a new episode is on tonight or tomorrow. I wonder if they will show her going to the care home?
I just read some spoilers apparently it was very sad and made it look like she had died, but obvs those following her on socials knew that wasn't the case.
I think she's still in rehab at the moment. How are you watching this season?

Tammy has been live-streaming on TikTok the last few days. She’s still in a facility, with a trache and seemed happy and relaxed as she could be, given her situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Recap of tonight’s episode:
Tammy chose to go back to the rehab centre. She started having problems breathing and was sent to the hospital where she has the trach done, which she still has.
Also she has lost 115 pounds since she went into the rehab centre.

Discovery+ has been added to Roku so I’ve been binging the whole series, Amy is adorable, she’s uncouth but very sweet, I’ve been rooting for her as well as Chris with his cheeky boy smile when he’s ribbing his siblings. I really like all the family….. except Tammy. I WANT to like her, I want to root for her and cheer her on, but she’s so vile to everyone around her it’s really hard to see anything worth saving.

I’ve noticed that Tammy always has to have her “thing”, her USP, something that makes her special compared to others, it’s almost like when toddlers lash out because they want your attention, they don’t care if it’s good or bad they just want to be noticed, and I really get the vibe that Tammy craves that recognition and approval too.

Reactions: 9
Discovery+ has been added to Roku so I’ve been binging the whole series, Amy is adorable, she’s uncouth but very sweet, I’ve been rooting for her as well as Chris with his cheeky boy smile when he’s ribbing his siblings. I really like all the family….. except Tammy. I WANT to like her, I want to root for her and cheer her on, but she’s so vile to everyone around her it’s really hard to see anything worth saving.

I’ve noticed that Tammy always has to have her “thing”, her USP, something that makes her special compared to others, it’s almost like when toddlers lash out because they want your attention, they don’t care if it’s good or bad they just want to be noticed, and I really get the vibe that Tammy craves that recognition and approval too.
Tammy craves some sort of attention, her face says it all when one of her siblings do better with weight loss or buying a house or having a family. Tammy wants amy at her beck and call and lashed out because Amy bought her own house and moved away from Tammy, instead of her being happy for her milestones she went into child mode even before she moved into her new house by drinking, partying etc etc. She’s doing more damage to herself and her relationships with this behaviour. If tammy stuck to her weight loss to prove everyone is wrong then she would get recognition and approval but instead she likes to be a child, can’t get approval by putting yourself into an early grave. I’m sure her family are at their wits ends with her, poor amy gets the bulk of it though

Reactions: 6
Just watched all the seasons on this and Tammy really irks me she’s likes spoiled child who’s so rude to everyone she’s on TikTok and not allowed to update on weight loss as they’ll be filming season 5 soon

Reactions: 5
I think Tammy just wants to remain a child. She knows the bigger she gets the more people have to mother her. She lashes out as her world is so small the drama gives her something to do.
If you suffer with anorexia and you're near to death the authorities can section you, I wonder why it isn't treated the same for her extreme food addiction.

Amy's dog died yesterday 😢.

• Sad
I think Tammy just wants to remain a child. She knows the bigger she gets the more people have to mother her. She lashes out as her world is so small the drama gives her something to do.
If you suffer with anorexia and you're near to death the authorities can section you, I wonder why it isn't treated the same for her extreme food addiction.

Amy's dog died yesterday 😢.
Just seen this sad but quite impressed that the dog was 22 years old rip little bit

Is Tammy still alive? Not seen her on Instagram for months

• Haha
I'm watching new series now, in UK. Tammy is so selfish, saying Amy is lazy just because Amy wants to devote more time to her baby. And now Tammy has left the weight loss facility because she's missing home and her own bed!!!! She'll never lose weight without the help of those professional staff!

Reactions: 6
I'm watching new series now, in UK. Tammy is so selfish, saying Amy is lazy just because Amy wants to devote more time to her baby. And now Tammy has left the weight loss facility because she's missing home and her own bed!!!! She'll never lose weight without the help of those professional staff!
What channel is it on?😁

Reactions: 1
Just finished the latest series. Can't believe Tammy's weight loss looking at her Tiktok videos! She's obviously doing really well. I hope she continues losing and gets to the stage she can go straight to hospital for bariatric surgery without the chance to go home and let old habits restart.

Reactions: 3