1000-lb Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's going on with this blonde girl posting Tammy on insta all the time?? Seems a little sus to me, hope she isn't taking advantage of her

Reactions: 2
What's going on with this blonde girl posting Tammy on insta all the time?? Seems a little sus to me, hope she isn't taking advantage of her
I feel the very same, I get off vibes from all their pics together.

I’m so excited for tammy to get her skin removal surgery, she will be a new woman!

Reactions: 3
Just binge watched all the seasons, and now binge read this thread (even if half the replies were asking where people could watch it 🙄).

Chris is my favourite. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and willing to help everyone.
Amy was a hard watch in the last season. It seemed like every other minute she was crying. She chose to have those kids, plenty of people manage as single mothers (myself included) without a big family to help. The constant excuses as to why she can’t/wont lose weight. Hopefully she gets it together soon.

So proud of Tammy, she’s been on death’s door too many times. Hopefully she can continue hitting goals and milestones and also get skin removal surgery. It must be hard work carrying all that excess, plus the sores etc it must create.

Reactions: 10
Just binge watched all the seasons, and now binge read this thread (even if half the replies were asking where people could watch it 🙄).

Chris is my favourite. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and willing to help everyone.
Amy was a hard watch in the last season. It seemed like every other minute she was crying. She chose to have those kids, plenty of people manage as single mothers (myself included) without a big family to help. The constant excuses as to why she can’t/wont lose weight. Hopefully she gets it together soon.

So proud of Tammy, she’s been on death’s door too many times. Hopefully she can continue hitting goals and milestones and also get skin removal surgery. It must be hard work carrying all that excess, plus the sores etc it must create.
Chris is great, isn't he? Seems supportive, honest and clearly loves his family.

Reactions: 11

I just rewatched all seasons too and agree Amy really irritated me this season she’s obv struggling but doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it and really angered me she was saying no one helped her on the Florida trip when everyone but her looked after the kids and she was ‘so exhausted’ from a car ride when all she had to do was sit there. I’m a single mum also no support of any kind from her dad so she’s really with me 24/7 and it’s hard but so worth every second. She seems to hate it. Tammy has really changed her attitude around finally and like you I think Chris is great.
---

I’ve also had a gastric bypass and although no where near her weight I find the excess skin awful so can’t imagine how she’s managing she must get awful sores under her folds.

I just rewatched all seasons too and agree Amy really irritated me this season she’s obv struggling but doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it and really angered me she was saying no one helped her on the Florida trip when everyone but her looked after the kids and she was ‘so exhausted’ from a car ride when all she had to do was sit there. I’m a single mum also no support of any kind from her dad so she’s really with me 24/7 and it’s hard but so worth every second. She seems to hate it. Tammy has really changed her attitude around finally and like you I think Chris is great
I'm not up-to-date after
Tammy's husband passed and Amy divorced
but Amy really became irritating as that season went on.

Reactions: 2
I'm not up-to-date after
Tammy's husband passed and Amy divorced
but Amy really became irritating as that season went on.
That was end of season 5 I didn’t know there was a season 6 out yet! She really did didn’t she, hopefully she got help that ex husband of hers makes my skin crawl!

That was end of season 5 I didn’t know there was a season 6 out yet! She really did didn’t she, hopefully she got help that ex husband of hers makes my skin crawl!
Sorry, I didn't explain clearly; I meant I've watched the tv show up to date (season 5) but haven't really looked them up much online to see what they're up to 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I didn't explain clearly; I meant I've watched the tv show up to date (season 5) but haven't really looked them up much online to see what they're up to 👍🏻
Ah sorry. I don’t tend to look them up either, do enjoy the show though.

Reactions: 1
Amy strikes me as very lazy, and you can't be lazy with toddlers hence her meltdowns. She expects everyone to run round after her kids while she sits on her lazy arse!

Reactions: 4
Amy strikes me as very lazy, and you can't be lazy with toddlers hence her meltdowns. She expects everyone to run round after her kids while she sits on her lazy arse!
Totally agree! Not as if she’s doing housework either with her time! The house is 🤢

Totally agree! Not as if she’s doing housework either with her time! The house is 🤢
Her dirty feet and gages dirty feet always make me sick! It’s mainly from walking barefoot in her house, her house looks like it stinks 🤢

Tammy has done amazing with her weight loss, i don’t know her in real life but I’m so proud of her ☺

Her dirty feet and gages dirty feet always make me sick! It’s mainly from walking barefoot in her house, her house looks like it stinks 🤢

Tammy has done amazing with her weight loss, i don’t know her in real life but I’m so proud of her ☺
Yes. Can’t believe she has the nerve to take those black feet to get a pedicure so rude to not wash them! The dead mouse in their kitchen cupboard when they had a baby was just vile. If they couldn’t clean for them you’d think they’d at least keep a bug and rodent free home for the baby.