1000-lb Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only watching season 3 at the moment on discovery +, Tammy a attitude in this series is the worst! The way she speaks to her siblings is god damn awful, she will end up loosing everyone because she can’t be civil. Also I don’t think her family are fully to blame for her overeating, it’s the boyfriends and take outs that are the main issue. Her family can’t be with her 24/7

Reactions: 10
I’m only watching season 3 at the moment on discovery +, Tammy a attitude in this series is the worst! The way she speaks to her siblings is god damn awful, she will end up loosing everyone because she can’t be civil. Also I don’t think her family are fully to blame for her overeating, it’s the boyfriends and take outs that are the main issue. Her family can’t be with her 24/7
100% agree. She is vile this season.

Reactions: 4
100% agree. She is vile this season.
She’s definitely coming across very self entitled and that her family should be thankful that they are helping her. Even her attitude to her in home help is horrific. I don’t think she has any intention of loosing the weight

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely coming across very self entitled and that her family should be thankful that they are helping her. Even her attitude to her in home help is horrific. I don’t think she has any intention of loosing the weight
She acts like a spoilt brat. Her family only want to help but she's pushing them away

Reactions: 3
She acts like a spoilt brat. Her family only want to help but she's pushing them away
She is, I feel sorry for amy as she seems to get the most of the crap from Tammy. Though I do think Tammy is jealous of Amy

Reactions: 4
I’m raging! She’s so ungrateful. When they got her the electric wheelchair to aid her independence she practi threw it back in their face!

Reactions: 6
I watch the episodes on YouTube and she has the most appalling attitude I’ve seen in a long time. I don’t think that she has any good qualities at all. Just because you’re a miserable person doesn’t give you the right to treat people around you like crap especially when they’re trying to help you. I don’t feel bad for her one bit she does it to herself

Reactions: 7
So apparently Miss “I can’t walk up one step that’s 3 inches off the ground” has no problem standing up and dancing or walking out to the van if she’s going to go get some booze. OK that was the most staged fake party ever how much you wanna bet those people were paid to show up.
I am so over her and her tit

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get the heebie geebies with michaels long dirty finger nails 🤢🤢 everytime they show him on the show I can’t help but look for them now and they are honestly disgusting!

So apparently Miss “I can’t walk up one step that’s 3 inches off the ground” has no problem standing up and dancing or walking out to the van if she’s going to go get some booze. OK that was the most staged fake party ever how much you wanna bet those people were paid to show up.
I am so over her and her tit
The latest episode shows how bad she’s got since drinking and smoking etc she can barely get out of the car. However I do think she uses the refusal of trying to get up one step by saying she’s not feeling well when it’s just her embarrassed at herself at not being about to lift her leg an inch off the floor

Reactions: 11
Seen on tiktok Amy is peeing on ovulation sticks. whats round Tammys neck? what’s happened?

Reactions: 1
Seen on tiktok Amy is peeing on ovulation sticks. whats round Tammys neck? what’s happened?
Tammy has been admitted to a facility and has had to have a tracheotomy in order to breathe. She was suffocating herself under all the weight. And is in a care home now until at least June according to what I last read.
Amy must not be pregnant now then. That was last nights cliffhanger.

Reactions: 1
Amy shares on Instagram her pregnancy- she’s 15 weeks along now according to what she shared 3 days ago

I haven't seen any of this series but have been keeping up with them on socials. It looks like the end of the road for Tammy now, is she bed bound at this stage? She wouldn't be a candidate for surgery now and movement seems to be out of the equation. Its all quite sad.

I haven't seen any of this series but have been keeping up with them on socials. It looks like the end of the road for Tammy now, is she bed bound at this stage? She wouldn't be a candidate for surgery now and movement seems to be out of the equation. Its all quite sad.
That is sort of the impression I get. She was in a care facility when last I heard, still with the tracheotomy to breathe. There is no way they can do any surgery on her. I would be surprised if she can lay down now. It probably could kill her. It is sad. And it seemed like maybe it would turn around.
None of them seem particularly motivated to drop the weight. Most people won’t he gastric surgery drop pounds left, right and centre afterwards. This doesn’t seem to be the case with any of them.

Reactions: 2