Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I do wonder what’s in store for Amy’s kids. She hasn’t put in the work needed to avoid passing on all of her own trauma and eating issues. I hope they manage to avoid the same pitfalls and have better lives but it doesn’t seem likely. You’d think being pregnant would be a motivator to be more healthy and give the baby a good start in life but she just uses it as an excuse to eat whatever she wants. Really frustrating to watch someone learn nothing.

Reactions: 2

ohannie

VIP Member
How do the family even make money? I assume Chris probably works and probably the two older sisters, but unless they're only filming at weekends they seem to have a lot of time off (and I know in the US getting paid time off is almost non-existent). Amy and Tammy obviously don't know. Who is paying for all their medical bills too and Tammy's months in rehab? Surely TLC isn't since the show's budget wouldn't be that big.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I have just been told Tammy almost died recently and is in a nursing home type place with a tracheotomy!

• Wow

DanaScully

Chatty Member
You're probably right! ( I mean definitely right!) I'm gonna hunt and see if I can find the original article

Here's a little of it. So Michael's arrest was related to his first wife. And the allegations are that he abused Amy when they were children. But I guess it's hearsay
Christ! 😳

ohannie

VIP Member
I was talking more about their general "banter" when driving somewhere that I find appalling, between all members of the family and their own families. You can tell that's how they always are, exchanging insults and little digs (disguised as "joking around") and never really taking anything seriously. That probably explains why Tammy is having such trouble with therapy, she'll be so used to avoiding meaningful conversations and using "banter" in its place that the idea of talking seriously about a serious issue makes her anxious.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Recap of tonight’s episode:
Tammy chose to go back to the rehab centre. She started having problems breathing and was sent to the hospital where she has the trach done, which she still has.
Also she has lost 115 pounds since she went into the rehab centre.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I do wonder what’s in store for Amy’s kids. She hasn’t put in the work needed to avoid passing on all of her own trauma and eating issues. I hope they manage to avoid the same pitfalls and have better lives but it doesn’t seem likely. You’d think being pregnant would be a motivator to be more healthy and give the baby a good start in life but she just uses it as an excuse to eat whatever she wants. Really frustrating to watch someone learn nothing.
Of course they are going to end up obese - probably morbidly obese like the whole extended family.
I watched one of the episodes recently on youtube and I was horrified that they showed Chris horse riding, with him saying that he could now go horse riding whenever he wanted to. He does seem like the loveliest of guys, but that's still putting a massive weight on a horse's back - it's animal abuse.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I would too! 😂

I didn't see it, no. Was it any good? I was saying to my partner last night that I'm surprised they post/share so much via social media given the show. I'd have thought they would be contractually obligated to keep certain things under wraps, but they don't seem to!
so it was an hour special that was on last week before the new episode. It was all of them with an iPad answering fan questions. It was ok-but if you can’t find it to watch, dont worry. It wasn’t essential watching. But it was better than no episode lol.
I cannot wait for Tuesday!!

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I just read an article that says Amy and Michael can’t agree on their kids being in the show. He doesn’t want them to be at all. I am sure I read that the kids have to be paid for appearing. I wonder if that’s part of why Amy wants them to be shown.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Tonight is the big one!!! The Florida trip where the wheels came off!!!
Also, someone said this is where she found out about Caleb dying...

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
OMG WHAT?!?!?
That is something I didn’t see coming at all. I knew he was failing at the weight loss, but wow. WOW.
---
Is this the man she married?
Yes. Although no one knows if it was legally binding or not.
---
OMG WHAT?!?!?
That is something I didn’t see coming at all. I knew he was failing at the weight loss, but wow. WOW.
---

Yes. Although no one knows if it was legally binding or not.
comments were disabled on the post. I wonder if people were being awful?

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Anyone know when the new series will be shown in the UK?
I subscribed to Discovery+ prematurely… I’m nearly sure we were only a week behind last season.. I could be wrong though but I don’t remember waiting long. I’ve been watching on YouTube..someone posted a link in this thread

Lilbear1

I'm watching new series now, in UK. Tammy is so selfish, saying Amy is lazy just because Amy wants to devote more time to her baby. And now Tammy has left the weight loss facility because she's missing home and her own bed!!!! She'll never lose weight without the help of those professional staff!
What channel is it on?😁

Reactions: 1