Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nurse Toasty

I watched series 1 a while ago when Amy qualified for the bariatric surgery. I wonder when series 2 will be on
Season two just ended here (US) rumor has it that Tammy has checked herself into a nursing rehab place to start losing weight in a controlled environment

Reactions: 1

littlepup

VIP Member
They have energy for dining out and long road trips though. They do girlie nights ( face masks , paint pic frames ) escape rooms etc . They can pick up a little imo. If they can't or wont they need to make sure it happens for the boys at least . I absolutely dont doubt they are in pain and have other issues.
Admittedly I’m not up to date so might be wrong here but I think some of that’s for camera though. If they just sat on their arses watching TV, there’d be nothing to film. I find Amy amusing and likable (more so previously) but they’re also very manipulative and not as stupid as they play up to. They do what they need to do to keep the show going.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Seen on tiktok Amy is peeing on ovulation sticks. whats round Tammys neck? what’s happened?

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
As the show goes on you can see their mother trying so hard to be nice to them in front of the cameras, it does not come easy for the old bitch. She's a horrible mother and very lucky her children want her around.
yeah, when the girls were saying that their mom didnt have time for them and they werent hugged or cuddled, my heart broke for them. thats why tammy is always looking for love. she never has had it!!

Queenie-the-boss

I watched this for the first time last night. I found the first episode of S4 on YouTube.

I'm not sure what to make of Tammy. Does she hate herself? Does she live for the drama or attention? I felt sorry for the elder sister who was upset to see Tammy go through a near death experience.

Who I really feel for are the kids. They will have no chance of livjng healthy lives at this rate.

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Still catching up (the series was pulled from YouTube 😭) but I really need more closure, I need a S5, I mean, they’re all pretty awful people (ok the brother and sister are ok).

Nosymum

VIP Member
Sorry, I didn't explain clearly; I meant I've watched the tv show up to date (season 5) but haven't really looked them up much online to see what they're up to 👍🏻
Ah sorry. I don’t tend to look them up either, do enjoy the show though.

DanaScully

Chatty Member
I saw a Cameo someone posted to r/1000lbsisters on Reddit and people there are alleging that Amy has a pipe burn on her lip and meth sores on her face. 😳

Apparently she had a homeless boyfriend who dumped her on NYE for a homeless woman!
I do wish she'd just focus on getting herself and her kids some stability before dating/getting puppies. 🙄

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Just been catching up on the new season. I am genuinely really pleased for Tammy that she got her surgery, I definitely doubted that she would ever be able to but hopefully this is the start of a more positive future for her.
When it showed clips of Tammy when she was a little girl and was morbidly obese it makes you think what kind of upbringing they all had, clearly weren’t looked after at all by their parents for them all to have big issues with their weight from such a young age!

I also have seen articles that Amy and Michael have split!
It said that Amy and the 2 kinds moved in with Tammy. I know they were talking about her renting Amanda’s old place and living there after rehab. I wonder what the plan is now?

I also agree that some sort of trauma or an involved with the whole family. The mom is obese and every single child she had is too.
Tammy being the most extreme obviously. I didn’t know they have all had the surgery!