Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Seen on tiktok Amy is peeing on ovulation sticks. whats round Tammys neck? what’s happened?
Tammy has been admitted to a facility and has had to have a tracheotomy in order to breathe. She was suffocating herself under all the weight. And is in a care home now until at least June according to what I last read.
Amy must not be pregnant now then. That was last nights cliffhanger.

Reactions: 1

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Thanks for that, I just finished watching!

Ugh poor Amy, she must be suffering from PPD.
I binged watched the past few seasons and you can see a clear change from jolly and funny to stressed and sensitive. I hope she’s doing better now and that she has more support especially from Tammy.

It really looks like a good season, I’m looking forward to watching their holiday.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
That was end of season 5 I didn’t know there was a season 6 out yet! She really did didn’t she, hopefully she got help that ex husband of hers makes my skin crawl!
Sorry, I didn't explain clearly; I meant I've watched the tv show up to date (season 5) but haven't really looked them up much online to see what they're up to 👍🏻

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
There was an hour special on tonight. I started watching it. Then decided I was hungry. So went and ate and by the time I got back it was over.
they had an iPad and were all answering questions about the previous seasons and episode etc. I hope I can catch it again.
New season next week!!!

Mrsh2019

I’m so confused because it was advertised as a new series on TLC but appears to be season3 which I saw last year on Discovery….. so can I ask where I can find season 4 please?

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Thanks for that, I just finished watching!

Ugh poor Amy, she must be suffering from PPD.
I binged watched the past few seasons and you can see a clear change from jolly and funny to stressed and sensitive. I hope she’s doing better now and that she has more support especially from Tammy.

It really looks like a good season, I’m looking forward to watching their holiday.
I beleive the holiday is when they got in the huge fight and had to halt filming...

• Wow

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
The new latest:
Michael did file for the divorce. So they won’t be married next time we see them. I hope it’s being filmed (as ghoulish as that sounds) so we see what actually went down.

I watched the season finale and I was annoyed with Amy for making the wedding toast about HER and Tammy. It was really bizarre and she was laying on the floor and crying and being crazy. I am guessing her marriage was breaking up at that point because Michael wasn’t there with the family. And he is always everywhere with them.