Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"nobody expected what happened with my ex to happen" erm...you had to make a whole video explaining that even though for the entirety of the relationship Charley Here looked like he was being forced to spend a wet weekend with nothing to do in Scunthorpe you were actually his future wife...enough of that! I think even Stevie Wonder expected what happened to happen jesus wept! 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, why hasn't little miss loves house music so much - to the extent she had to follow Charley every weekend - been to one single house music event since the split? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"nobody expected what happened with my ex to happen" erm...you had to make a whole video explaining that even though for the entirety of the relationship Charley Here looked like he was being forced to spend a wet weekend with nothing to do in Scunthorpe you were actually his future wife...enough of that! I think even Stevie Wonder expected what happened to happen jesus wept! 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, why hasn't little miss loves house music so much - to the extent she had to follow Charley every weekend - been to one single house music event since the split? 🤔
This!!! She made house music her WHOLE personality when she was single after splitting with James (clearly to latch onto Lauren for a year and then Charley) and since both of them have ditched her, she’s not even mentioned it in the last 12 months. And this girl mentions everything, down to the contents of what she’s wrote inside a birthday card. This is also the girl who went to creamfields on her own coz she loved it that much (and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact Charley was there with DJ Alisha and Asher was on the beg to get in the box behind the deck but even her own boyfriend didn’t want her there and left her wander on her own instead) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Apologies for the running commentary but has anyone ever been on a city break holiday with family friends and just sat around in your under crackers casually chatting with your arse out 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂

If I was even wearing pyjamas with shorts I'd think better put some joggers on before we sit together never mind a thong 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder what happened between her and Sophia Bailey? Asher always used to get her lips done with her, she was even a ‘model’ (lol) for the pictures around Sophia’s clinic.. just checked and they don’t follow each other now by the looks of it? Assume it’s coz Asher has thrown shade at her saying her new filler lady is the best at natural treatments and she wouldn’t trust anyone else even though she was with Sophia for years!! This girl really doesn’t have people around her long term does she? Yet she doesn’t see herself as a problem, just everyone else….

Reactions: 7
The video in a thong in Rome was next level “influencing”. Careful if that influenced you to do the same as you may land yourself with a public offence order.
---
Her fake accent is getting worse. She’s not posh, why does she try to be?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On the latest podcast they talk about icks and one of them is people showing off about money and buying themselves designer things... 5 minutes after Asher goes on about buying herself a Cartier ring and watch 💀 The lack of self awareness is something else

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the latest podcast they talk about icks and one of them is people showing off about money and buying themselves designer things... 5 minutes after Asher goes on about buying herself a Cartier ring and watch 💀 The lack of self awareness is something else
She hasn’t stopped going on about her bloody cartier watch! It doesn’t make her appear loaded… no one is jealous! it’s a watch that could have been purchased on finance, credit or even just wasting her savings when she should be investing it in.. well, you know, an actual house at 30 years old?! I’d think more of her if she purchased a nice house or even a flat but the fact she’s still living in her brothers spare room and her life hasn’t even changed significantly for at least 4/5 years even though she keeps saying it will because of ✨manifestation✨ just says it all! There’s a part of the vlog in Rome where they are sat round the table and she’s recorded herself with the Cartier carrier bag in the middle of the table too… I’m sure everyone wanted to hear of it for the 192839944 time that day!

Reactions: 6
I'm so sad I've been blocked and can't spy anymore. All for asking if she was on the mortgage or not 😭

can anyone share her 30th birthday post about herself? I was dying to see if given the essays she writes about things like that
Not been on here for a while but I got blocked simply for just watching her stories. Never commented or messaged ever!!!

What’s the news? Is there a new fella yet or is still banging on about Charley when it’s been a year?
---
She’s definitely had more than 3 boyfriends in the last 10 years though 🤷‍♀️ and they all dumped her but she’s not the problem she just loves too hard 😴😴😴
I thought this. There’s definitely more then 3. Maybe three that she thought were serious but there’s more than 3 that she’s dated and she’s also admitted to a few hook ups.
---
What’s going on with the deeds to Sanders Sanctuary? A few months ago a member on here was checking, but they hadn’t got up to that house yet
---
What’s going on with the deeds to Sanders Sanctuary? A few months ago a member on here was checking, but they hadn’t got up to that house yet

Last edited:
Not been on here for a while but I got blocked simply for just watching her stories. Never commented or messaged ever!!!

What’s the news? Is there a new fella yet or is still banging on about Charley when it’s been a year?
---

I thought this. There’s definitely more then 3. Maybe three that she thought were serious but there’s more than 3 that she’s dated and she’s also admitted to a few hook ups.
---
---
That was me, not checked in a while but December 22 is up on land registry now tattlers!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯 Can someone remind me her Charley Here's house number from that freebie from the door sign company?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People that brag about expensive things do not have the money to buy them in first place!

Asher you should've used that £3000 towards a house

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooh I’m waiting in anticipation now! Clarity453 please check as the suspense is killing me. Number 81 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jumpin on the Wrexham fc band wagon again…..she only mentions them when it’s something good…not even her local team!!!!!

Bloody typical 😂😂😂💀
---
We’re all gonna have to eat our hats if she’s on the mortgage 😂😂😂
True 😂😂 I’m pretty certain she won’t be on it though. It’s past 2 now can someone have a look. I don’t know what her road was or how to get on it.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if this has already been said but she’s after Dr Alex from love island now I reckon. All over his posts about MH and healing. Pls no Alex run for the hills