Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s must be excited she can get rid of her kid every day soon rather than only a few days

Reactions: 1
She already knows the answer to the Barbie Dreamhouse question - it’s a Google away. It’s all a ploy to increase engagement on her link and generate revenue. Bores me how these self-proclaimed influencers think we can’t see through it all.
The volume of fillers is also affecting her speech, she sounds slurred.

Reactions: 2
I know this sounds awful, but she is looking a mess now with all the fillers and Botox. In Her talking story last night about the mouse, I thought she looked dreadful. Maybe that’s what happens tho when you have nothing to do all day, you get so bored and just have treatment after treatment…
She loves organising, she should set herself up and do it as a part time job & give herself some purpose when her daughter is at school all day, rather than burning her credit card in Zara and Home Bargains!

Reactions: 3
apart from Disney Paris what has Zoe done with Darcie in the summer holidays? Not seen her post a park picture or a splash park or anything that a 4 year old would enjoy! But that will be because she is having her days to herself whilst her husband is taking their daughter out making memories. She’s wound me up lately with her over the top excessive spending on starting school. She will probably be so nervous for it now her mum has made such a hooohar over it.

Reactions: 4
apart from Disney Paris what has Zoe done with Darcie in the summer holidays? Not seen her post a park picture or a splash park or anything that a 4 year old would enjoy! But that will be because she is having her days to herself whilst her husband is taking their daughter out making memories. She’s wound me up lately with her over the top excessive spending on starting school. She will probably be so nervous for it now her mum has made such a hooohar over it.

Wasnt DLP free aswell ?
Id be doing all sorts if i was her ,one kid,loads of money ( or credit cards),car,no job....whats stopping her ?

Wasnt DLP free aswell ?
Id be doing all sorts if i was her ,one kid,loads of money ( or credit cards),car,no job....whats stopping her ?
Yip all her park tickets were free and she had plenty time/money to do loads of stuff with her kid but all she does is palm her off to nursery or her Dad while she shops and makes everything look pretty

I know this sounds awful, but she is looking a mess now with all the fillers and Botox. In Her talking story last night about the mouse, I thought she looked dreadful. Maybe that’s what happens tho when you have nothing to do all day, you get so bored and just have treatment after treatment…
She loves organising, she should set herself up and do it as a part time job & give herself some purpose when her daughter is at school all day, rather than burning her credit card in Zara and Home Bargains!
She does. My friend said she saw her in Boots the other day holding up the queue while she argued the discount on my little coco products and she said she had no make up on and her skin was pitted and her lips are awful, uneven and out of proportion with her face. She also said it looked like she’d had some kind of chin treatment that had gone wrong because she has a really big double chin.

And she was Darcie free again….massive shock.

My friend is friends with Steve’s sister and she told my friend that when Zoe and steve moved house they were getting rid of old furniture and Steve wanted to give it to his mum and sister for free but Zoe made them pay for it and Steve just went along with it because she ignored him for days and deleted him off all her social media and blocked his number. She is really controlling

• Haha
My friend is friends with Steve’s sister and she told my friend that when Zoe and steve moved house they were getting rid of old furniture and Steve wanted to give it to his mum and sister for free but Zoe made them pay for it and Steve just went along with it because she ignored him for days and deleted him off all her social media and blocked his number. She is really controlling
Steve needs to get a back bone and tell her to jog on. She’d be on the dole without him

My question is this ...
Doesnt darcy start school next week? If so why doesn't she leave cleaning the washing machine til when she starts school and enjoy these precious last days with her ?

No mention of Gousto for months then a sudden flurry of stories and links. It can only mean one thing - her credits are running low and she’s in real danger of having to actually pay for a box herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so I always took the piss when she used to take her daughter nursery and not do anything other than spend money etc but I did just think maybe Darcie isn’t at nursery long that’s why but since Darcie starting school and is there for what 6 hours is it? all Zoe does is shop, get treatments, organise?! What else is there to organise in that house! And where are you getting your money from to go out and spend like you do! She must be fed up or some what miserable I couldn’t have a life like that it would drive me bonkers in the end and make my relationship with my husband a nightmare if I was spending all his money whilst he worked and I stayed home.

Ok so husbands business is in liquidation but she comes home to piles of parcels while she’s been for her “blow dry” 😅 can’t write it can you 😂😂😂

i really don't think her husband is THAT rich to be going on the way she does ,especially as she doesn't work and in this economic climate

It’ll be credit, gifted, undeclared ads, Gousto referrals, rigging raffles for Balenciagas, links for ribbed leggings/knitwear/New Balance trainers/beige interiors, and probably some very dodgy stuff keeping them in their insta lifestyle.
Fake it til you make it, huns 💅

• Haha
what's the tea on her mate jade ,is her man really that minted cos she's another one who spends 24:7

Whos that mate with her on the recent pic of her and jade ? I think she actually looks the best out of them all,wtf have the others got on 😂
She’s a cling on. They’re all rotten dodgy botox’d & fillers up to their eyeballs. Not against it but you’d think with all that money she spends she’d do her research & actually use someone half decent. Jade darl & her husband own a chain of restaurants/bars that’s how they make their money. But I actually think she’s alright she posts stories of clothes she’s actually paid for & never any tit beggy ADs plus she invests a lot of time into her kids so can’t knock her. Shame her mate Zo isn’t the same.