Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucerad

A crate for going to fucking Disney on ice - the kid can’t go to the toilet without having a crate full of tat to mark the occasion. What a waste! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MuthaCuppa

I have a theory. Hear me out.
She took Darcie to the woods purely to collect leaves to put in her garden to hoover up for her Flymo ad.
I knew she wouldn’t take her there just to play. Always grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MuthaCuppa

Got up for work this morning and my other half hasn’t made me a ‘Going to Work Hamper’. Fuming tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Harley

Last month I was on a Christmas Day out and she was there with her husband and Darcie and all I could hear the whole way round was her squawking “Daaaarce”
She posted these “magical” moments on her Insta when in reality her kid was sulky and nasty to the other kids and all Zoe could do was roll her eyes because the rest of her face doesn’t move

• Haha
Reactions: 9

British25

169BDCDD-A51B-49F7-9726-B775D911931A.png

“….palming my kid off at every opportunity”
“…removing all traces of fun from my house”
“…spending my husbands money on absolute shite that we definitely don’t need”

• Haha
Reactions: 9

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
“Hey paupers! Look at aaaaaallll this STUFF I got from Bicester!” 💸💸💸

”absolute bargs gang, Uggs for Darce, I mean she needs them, she’s only got 6 pairs, and they were only £48! …well… for ME coz Bicester gave me extra discount to spend ontop of the already discounted price! I’m mad me. Can’t believe I did that!”

Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MuthaCuppa

‘Fun’ and ‘bright’ aren’t really words that feature much in Zoe’s life. Those will be the most wacky socks Darcie has.
I hope she rebels when she’s older. I’d love her to be a tie-dye wearing hippie with rainbow hair, living in a yurt. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

iknowsomethingudont

Shes so vulgar at the moment ! Ive had to unfollow ,cant even hate watch anymore.How about you make some crates up for kids whos families have nothing ,or take some hygeine products ,xmas chocs ,pjs etc to a nursing home for residents who wont have anyone visit them over xmas.Few ideas for you you grabby ,fake cow

Reactions: 6

MuthaCuppa

I think it’s quite telling how Darcie doesn’t even thank Selfridges Santa for her preeent, and Zoe doesn’t encourage her to either. Just sums up their level of entitlement.

Reactions: 5

AllOrNothing

So glad there’s a thread on Zoloubooth! Loved her when I first starting following a while ago when she had a smaller following but now she just grates on me. A typical ‘look at me and all the nice things I have and the big house I live in’ account. There’s so many people who live in this area (I’m local) who have a lot more money than them and live in bigger houses and these amazing lives but don’t feel the need to flaunt every aspect of it. She’s fallen into the insta hole of flaunting every nice thing you own to make people jealous. I guarantee 90% of her following open the designer links she shares and thinks fuck that I have bills and food to pay for. Good on her having a husband who earns a good living but come on it just makes others feel shit about themselves when they can’t afford to buy this shit. Especially when it’s your husbands money and not your own.
I often think back to the screen shot she posted of her messages with her husband when she ordered that god awful swan Christmas tree topper. If had have done that on my husbands card without asking he’d have absolutely killed me and sent it right back.

If I ever mention her to someone in the area they always have something negative to say about her and the way she’s treated people they know. I’m one for thinking the best of people and everyone is a nice person to the majority but when you hear it from so many people there’s something not right is there.

noseynebbi210

Actually started to feel some sympathy with her for certain stuff that was posted on here but now after seeing her post about it being half term again and she misses nursery because she could keep her kid there just pissed me off. You don’t see your child majority of the time and complain because it’s half term and you need to look after her. Try being a parent that has to work during half terms and would do anything to be home with my babies.

noseynebbi210

Why has she changed her voice to try sound more well spoken and the complete opposite to what she normally sounds like and I cannot believe her comment about it being a hard day Christmas decoration shopping and a massage she is literally trying to wind people up when some of her followers will be struggling with bills and Christmas shopping etc and she says that! I’m sorry but she’s an actual dickhead.

Harley

How much stuff does one kid need? It’s actually awful to see.
Does she forget her Daughters name because everything she owns has Darcy slapped across it like she needs reminding!

• Haha
Petition for her to donate something to the charity she posted. The contrast is ridiculous. One day she’s selling for money that would make no difference to her then next day telling people to donate to a charity she’s come across and won’t give too.

lucerad

A crate for finishing school for Christmas ffs. As well as a crate for Christmas Eve, as well as
Thousands (probably) of pounds of Christmas gifts
Poor kid is so spoiled.
Presence not presents Zoe hun.

• Heart
  • Haha

MuthaCuppa

I’d love to rock up to school with ponies for each child and a Range Rover for each teacher - just to outdo her. She’d be livid 🤣

• Haha