Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she now on the beg for some free rubber chippings? Or is that an undisclosed Terraflex ad? 🙄
I think she’s getting them for free and that’s an undisclosed AD. So the play set was free, the paint she’s using to ‘bore’ it up is free and so will be the flooring 🙃 no wonder Darcie is in Balenciagas, Zo is getting all her childhood play things paid for 🫠

I think she’s getting them for free and that’s an undisclosed AD. So the play set was free, the paint she’s using to ‘bore’ it up is free and so will be the flooring 🙃 no wonder Darcie is in Balenciagas, Zo is getting all her childhood play things paid for 🫠
Aww that’s not Zo painting over any trace of colour in her kids life is it 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
It honestly baffles me that she has spent so much money on that balloon for it to deflate while she’s away 🤯

I’ve never seen consumerism like it
She reused the tag from the Valentine’s box though. #sustainable 🤣

She must have boxes full of all this basket tat from the last few years. Or (more likely) it’s all just dumped in the bin after a couple of days after she’s earned from the affiliate links and the undeclared adverts.

So even her Disney tickets are gifted. Is there anything this woman doesn’t beg for?! She’d sell her granny if the price was right.

So even her Disney tickets are gifted. Is there anything this woman doesn’t beg for?! She’d sell her granny if the price was right.
Seriously?? Park tickets aren’t even overly expensive - it’s all the other stuff that goes with it all. My friend was there last week and said it was mobbed & queue times were a joke - DLP does not need the advertising from influencers 😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
Fuming she got gifted Disney tickets- why do these companies gift these so called influencers. So frustrating that normal folk have to pay. It actually puts me off buying things from said company.
disney don’t need advertising from anyone they are Disney

Anyone else finding it a bit odd how much Darcie is in a pram, she’s 4 on this trip? I think a pram would be handy as it’s long days for them but first thing in the morning sat in the pram like a toddler? Weird

Anyone else finding it a bit odd how much Darcie is in a pram, she’s 4 on this trip? I think a pram would be handy as it’s long days for them but first thing in the morning sat in the pram like a toddler? Weird
Yes. So I’m thinking. Her child is 4. why is she in a pram and why does she still have a dummy? Lazy parenting if you ask me. Is Steve not strong enough to carry her around if she gets tired at the end of the day? lord knows that’s what my parents did with me when I was primary school age

Sooooo im from the same area as Zo and a mutual friend told me that she blocks Steve amd deletes him off all her socials when he doesn’t do what she wants and she will ignore him and pretend he doesn’t exist even when there in the same room together!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes. So I’m thinking. Her child is 4. why is she in a pram and why does she still have a dummy? Lazy parenting if you ask me. Is Steve not strong enough to carry her around if she gets tired at the end of the day? lord knows that’s what my parents did with me when I was primary school age
I remember her saying that Darcy will be her only baby so she doesn’t want her to grow up too fast so she doesn’t mind her having a dummy and stuff. Is she not going to school this year tho?

I get the buggy tbh. I think Disney is a hell of a lot of walking for a 4 year old and it would make it faster to get around everything. Add on early starts and late nights and you’ll have one tired, grumpy kid.
The dummy at 4 though, nah.

Sooooo im from the same area as Zo and a mutual friend told me that she blocks Steve amd deletes him off all her socials when he doesn’t do what she wants and she will ignore him and pretend he doesn’t exist even when there in the same room together!!!!!

If I was Steve I’d see that as a holiday tbh!

Reactions: 3
It’s the dummy for me and I can’t stop looking at her poor teeth 😩

I remember her saying that Darcy will be her only baby so she doesn’t want her to grow up too fast so she doesn’t mind her having a dummy and stuff. Is she not going to school this year tho?
Yeah next month she starts school.

Not sure I would of sent Darcie into nursery after a busy few days, late nights etc just to stay home and do the washing? Surely a bit of rest and downtime would be nicer on her?

Not sure I would of sent Darcie into nursery after a busy few days, late nights etc just to stay home and do the washing? Surely a bit of rest and downtime would be nicer on her?
yeah but sending Darcie to nursery gives Zoe HER down time doesn’t it! And that’s what she’s most arsed about 🙄 Just seen on her stories she’s home from nursery now anyway, she’s just an idiot. And in real life her fillers and Botox are not good at all.

That poor little girl has ‘fibbed’ to her nursery that she is unwell because she wanted to stay home & be with her mummy! Why would you even take her into nursery after a full on weekend at Disney she is a joke. I honestly feel so sorry for Darcie it’s actually awful to watch. She just wants her mother to spend time with her just like every child wants & she ships her off at any given opportunity it’s sickening.

Reactions: 4