Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
55CC05F4-F980-41C2-884E-0B3BE35B3A4E.jpeg
Spot the tiniest “gifted” ever 🙄. Cringe. Least she can’t just sell this one on after it’s been worn once for an insta post like she does with a lot of other stuff.

Reactions: 2
Boring, beige life - heavily filtered existence on every aspect of her stories and posts! Poor hubby works his ass off - she just spends away on crap her daughter won’t even remember about. Modern day entitlement to its fullest….
And to add….. seen in real life - really not as all that as she makes out 🙄

Reactions: 3
Infuriated me when she was driving on the motorway, in bad weather, filming her sleeping daughter in the back - all for an Instagram story. How reckless!
Has also just made £800 from a pair of secondhand trainers that retail new for £795. Funny how the poll just happened to favour a raffle over selling 🤔 I hope some of the money is going to charity. Although I’ve heard they’re massively in debt so it’ll probably go towards yet more B&M tat or chavvy decor.

Reactions: 1
How on earth do they afford their lifestyle? The shopping, the house and the endless cosmetic visits!?!?

The captions on her stories just highlight the amount of times she says “erm”, “basically” and, “obviously”.
And don’t get me started on this Style Trio shite. Why not just upload all of Zara’s beige and cream items and job done. How is it style to have a wardrobe and house full of one shade?! Get some imagination 🙄

Reactions: 3
I need more tea in this one!
Followed her for a while and used to like her but all she actually does is spend money - literally day in day out she is shopping! Anyone know if she has a job or is from money?

I need more tea in this one!
Followed her for a while and used to like her but all she actually does is spend money - literally day in day out she is shopping! Anyone know if she has a job or is from money?
She's not from money. Her husband is a welding inspector. Big money. All she does is spend it

I’ve heard they’re in a lot of debt. Her level of consumerism disgusts me. All that tat going to landfill.
I dread to think how many sets of beige, ribbed sets and knitwear the woman owns! Not to mention all the personalised crap she’s accumulated for her daughter.
The daughter she barely spends time with because she’s either farmed out at nursery, nanna’s, or is booted out of the door with her poor husband for “Daddy daughter day” on his days off so she can swan about in Home Bargains.
The ‘ad’ and ‘gifted’ declarations on her stories are always barely visible, if mentioned at all. Shady AF.
Can’t wait for the dead Christmas swan to make an appearance! Always reminds me of the dress Bjork wore. Money can’t buy taste. No doubt that’ll be raffled off after this year, conveniently for more than she paid for it.
A2AD8B68-B80B-4097-BCDD-0DE1F0D7670D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeh I don’t get the fact that if her husband works all week and she has her daughter at Nursery, why don’t they spend the weekend as a family instead of Daddy/Daughter day - I mean that’s lovely and all mums deserve a break but you would think she would want involved in their days out

Yeh I don’t get the fact that if her husband works all week and she has her daughter at Nursery, why don’t they spend the weekend as a family instead of Daddy/Daughter day - I mean that’s lovely and all mums deserve a break but you would think she would want involved in their days out
She seems to have a break most of the week - Between all the hair and beauty appointments, coffees, shopping trips!
I used to play bingo with her stories. A week would consist of;
Horses in the back fields
Steve’s lunch prep in glass boxes
M&S fridge shop
Gousto beg
Starbucks in the car
A beige knitwear/Zara link
A B&M haul
🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but the more she speaks and slaps her lips in stories 😖. Also waiting for the day to arrive where she finds other things to link than H&M leggings.

• Haha
So rich she's selling off her daughters second hand clothes for £3.. Complete with stains. Just give it to charity

• Wow
So rich she's selling off her daughters second hand clothes for £3.. Complete with stains. Just give it to charity
also selling stuff she’s been gifted to promote that have only been worn once. Like that colourful leopard print one. I knew her daughter would only wear it once for the ad - it’s not beige or neutral enough for her 🤣

How much stuff does one kid need? It’s actually awful to see.
Does she forget her Daughters name because everything she owns has Darcy slapped across it like she needs reminding!

• Haha
Petition for her to donate something to the charity she posted. The contrast is ridiculous. One day she’s selling for money that would make no difference to her then next day telling people to donate to a charity she’s come across and won’t give too.

The audacity!!
I mean isn’t not having to work her bonus? She definitely won’t be stood there in her dressing gown - it’ll be a beige ribbed knit ensemble, obvs. And I’m surprised Home Bargains haven’t invited her on their staff do. She must know them all personally by now.
As for “no dressing up” didn’t she just have about 4 dresses for her 30th? Are her “little wins” sorting her pasta jars out and getting a facial? She’s more than welcome to take my place at a work party with a ropey tribute act and a lukewarm turkey dinner. I’ll happily sit at her house eating my Gousto dinner with a glass of Whispering Angel instead. Even if I do have to look at that dead swan tree while I do it.

Attachments

Reactions: 4