Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not sure about anyone else but I feel sad for the situation, poor Darcie just wants her mum to play and be a mummy and go on trips without a camera in the face and do things as a family and what 4 year old wants to he at school all day then at a after school facility, she’d love her mum to pick her up and take her to a park for half an hour let her get filthy and have fun! I hope If Zoe reads this (which I thinks he does) she realises what changes need to be made for her daughter to grow up with a healthy mum and daughter relationship Instead of using her as a dress up doll and for content please treat her as the 4 year old little girl she is! All Darcie will do as she grows up is resent her mum and grow closer (if possible) to her dad.

Reactions: 1
Has she really taken Darcie to William’s Den in a cream and white outfit? It’s going to end up looking like the before pic on a Persil advert. Unless Darcie is strictly prohibited from getting dirty and having any fun. “Darce, don’t play on that. We’re here for the ‘gram, not so you can enjoy yourself”

Reactions: 3
Has she really taken Darcie to William’s Den in a cream and white outfit? It’s going to end up looking like the before pic on a Persil advert. Unless Darcie is strictly prohibited from getting dirty and having any fun. “Darce, don’t play on that. We’re here for the ‘gram, not so you can enjoy yourself”
Darcie be allowed to have fun? Haha, good one!

So funny. My SIL was there today. I’m so gonna get some info If she saw the stuck up toad

Reactions: 2
Imagine posting that she can’t wait to ship darcie off to nannies coz she’s exhausted from taking her out for the weekend for once in her life! Bearing in mind they were PR visits. She’s just awful!!!!

She is vile! People should message the brands she works with as she couldn’t care less about her kid and openly admits she doesn’t want to spend time with her to her followers. She also tells her “friends” here in Grimsby that she hides from Darcie and locks herself in the bathroom and calls Steve to come back from work to look after her as she can’t cope.

she was also fraudulently on the books of her husband’s business - no way she ever did any work for him! And the fact the company has been liquidated and they have said they have no money or assets to pay their creditors yet she’s out buying crap every 5 mins. She needs to get her head out of her orange arse and get a job!!!

• Wow
It’s constantly Steve doing stuff with her while Zoe just sits with the phone in her face. She needs to get a bleeping hold of herself. Her recent post from her birthday she’s blatantly used face app it’s so bad. Imagine getting all that work done & still needing to edit your face for Instagram what a waste 🤣

All white/cream outfit for a trip to some muddy woods. How practical!
Last time she took her out to the woods she was filming an ad. So expect one in the next couple of weeks. They won’t be there just for fun.

• Haha
Can’t get over this thread!!
Zoloubooth used to be my FAVOURITE insta account coz I used to get some great ideas off her but she’s way too much now. It’s a shame.
The baskets under the sink and in the drawers in her kitchen, the glass canisters, the wooden labels in the “play” room, the shelfies, making a cupboard into a “reading den”.. Like Darcy gives a duck?? She’s not Harry Potter!!! 😩😂

• Haha
to say she has unlimited time and acts like she has unlimited funds that playroom is GRIM

I have a theory. Hear me out.
She took Darcie to the woods purely to collect leaves to put in her garden to hoover up for her Flymo ad.
I knew she wouldn’t take her there just to play. Always grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a theory. Hear me out.
She took Darcie to the woods purely to collect leaves to put in her garden to hoover up for her Flymo ad.
I knew she wouldn’t take her there just to play. Always grifting.
Great detective work, she lives in a row of new builds, not a tree in sight.

• Haha
Just goes to show she will advertise anything, even stuff she doesn’t need/use. No doubt it’ll just be low-key sold on once her advertising duties are fulfilled. Her whole content now is ad/aff/gifted or “hacks” that she’s seen elsewhere but makes out she’s discovered.

Putting up her tree on November 6th. I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️. She literally has nothing better to do because her life revolves around the gram. Why not take your kid out for the day hun, a play gym, a farm, anything.

Reactions: 4