Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's the tea on her mate jade ,is her man really that minted cos she's another one who spends 24:7
omg her voice drives me insane! She sounds so unenthusiastic and not bothered in the slightest when she talks on instagram! Cannot cope with her and her overly baggy clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
omg her voice drives me insane! She sounds so unenthusiastic and not bothered in the slightest when she talks on instagram! Cannot cope with her and her overly baggy clothes!
lol i know ,like she's asleep 🤣

the poor kids had her lol doll house put in a cupboard 😢ffs! get a grip woman ,what does it matter if it's on show? she's got a play room anyway.My 8 year old has about 38479 lol dolls and rainbow high dolls on display in her room and honestly i've got other things to worry about 🤣

Another daddy daughter day lol, her daughter is at school all week and Zoe can’t even be arsed to spend a full Saturday with her… what else has she got to be doing?! Apart from obviously sorting her house out for the 100th time and decorating a play room which Darcie won’t give two hoots about! I understand we all need our time to ourselves but she takes it to a new level.

she comes across as so non maternal ! I'm sorry but it's true ! she might like setting up play rooms and buying lovely kids clothes etc but she just seems so 'meh' when it comes to any other aspect of parenting !

Reactions: 2
She is so fortunate, she lives in a lovely home, has a healthy little girl, appears to have plenty of money to squander on all manner of crap, can indulge in beauty treatment after beauty treatment and has a full week to ‘get tit done’, yet she rarely spends any time with that little girl even at the weekends. Her husband goes out for a dad & daughter day which seems to start as soon as the sun comes up while she just faffs about doing her own thing, I dunno why they don’t all go out and do something together on a Saturday. She’s such a strange parent - yes the displays are lovely but the wee girl would most likely prefer to have her mum with her on her wee days out.

Reactions: 4
I cannot fathom why she has after school childcare. She’s already got 5 days a week to get everything (no idea what as she doesn’t have a job) done. Does she mean trips to Home Bargains, various beauty appointments, finding New Balance trainers and making salmon and red onion on toast?
As Cocoluna said, her child is just a prop. It’s really sad to see.
Also noticed that the dummy made an appearance for the restaurant nap the other day. Even though Zoe has said she only has it at night now 🤥 She just can’t be bothered to go through the few nights of disturbed sleep and the tantrums that taking it away will bring. Will be interesting to see where she farms her out to in the 6 weeks holidays.

Reactions: 3
I cannot fathom why she has after school childcare. She’s already got 5 days a week to get everything (no idea what as she doesn’t have a job) done. Does she mean trips to Home Bargains, various beauty appointments, finding New Balance trainers and making salmon and red onion on toast?
As Cocoluna said, her child is just a prop. It’s really sad to see.
Also noticed that the dummy made an appearance for the restaurant nap the other day. Even though Zoe has said she only has it at night now 🤥 She just can’t be bothered to go through the few nights of disturbed sleep and the tantrums that taking it away will bring. Will be interesting to see where she farms her out to in the 6 weeks holidays.

just going to put it out there and say that unless a child has special needs then the use of a dummy at school age is lazy parenting .Don't give me any of this 'it's their comfort bollocks' .

I don’t know how she can say she has after school child care so she can get stuff done at that time… Whether Darcie is there or not you know she’s gonna be faffing about on Instagram or doing more bloody “shelfies” and online shopping. I think she just means she can do it in peace without her daughter pestering her to play or something.

Agree that she’s such a strange parent. Says how grateful she is to have Darcie but never does anything with her, it’s bizarre. Also imagine Darcie looking back at old photos when she’s older and they’re all beige and staged 🥴 like is Zoe actually creating memories for her like she says? Or is she just putting together a portfolio of how much money she’s spent on her?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor DB unwell & school calling Zoe to pick her up early. Must of really put her out a day of spending unnecessary money, redecorating her house & the alternative absolute duck all. Bet Steve was called & shouted at to come home. She’s a pathetic excuse for a mother 🙄

Zoe desperately trying to make her better so she can utilise her one day of after school childcare tomorrow.

She also must have the world’s worst cleaner because all she seems to do (besides go to Home Bargains, share affiliate links and not declare ads and gifts) is clean.

• Haha
Does the wee girl go to an after school club? Like instead of going straight home after the school day ends?