Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah but sending Darcie to nursery gives Zoe HER down time doesn’t it! And that’s what she’s most arsed about 🙄 Just seen on her stories she’s home from nursery now anyway, she’s just an idiot. And in real life her fillers and Botox are not good at all.
Her Botox and fillers are disgusting aren’t they Duck lips and Disney villain brows halfway up her head!!! she cannot cope looking after Darcie can she, it’s so sad that for that kid having her as a mam

Reactions: 1
169BDCDD-A51B-49F7-9726-B775D911931A.png

“….palming my kid off at every opportunity”
“…removing all traces of fun from my house”
“…spending my husbands money on absolute shite that we definitely don’t need”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If what’s been said on here is true it would kind of explain why at 4 years old despite going often to nursery DB has very few friends to her birthday party. feel quite sorry for her that her mother has raised her to be a brat that other kids don’t wanna be around

If what’s been said on here is true it would kind of explain why at 4 years old despite going often to nursery DB has very few friends to her birthday party. feel quite sorry for her that her mother has raised her to be a brat that other kids don’t wanna be around
I think the children there are cousins so no nursery/preschool friends. Hopefully there’s a round 2 tomorrow to make real use of that huge expense on a bouncy castle and soft play.

can’t help but think there’s no friends from nursery coming though as Zoe probably makes no effort with other parents. Or maybe they know she’s faking it till she makes it on the gram and keeping well clear 🤷🏻‍♀️

Looked like a nice bbq though

My friends daughter goes to the same nursery as Darcie and she said they’ve seen Zoe at certain functions not birthday parties but Christmas parties etc and she turned up to a soft play party face full of makeup, hair blow dried and sent Steve running around after Darcie whilst she was on her phone having a coffee. Darcie doesn’t interact with the other children she almost looks scared when other kids approach her. She needs to realise all she is doing is damaging her daughters confidence by being the way she is.

Reactions: 3
Dummy gap on full display here, how does she not see the damage it’s causing?

380C312E-F9CA-4343-A971-46C3126A870E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Tbf my little girl had a gap like that and had a dummy til 3 .It closed up probably not longer after she gave the dummy up and shes 8 now ,never had any issues with teeth.
I’ve not heard of it changing for baby teeth so that’s interesting, time will tell I guess :)

Zoe will just throw Steves money at the problem when darcies older rather than actually sort it

I’ve not heard of it changing for baby teeth so that’s interesting, time will tell I guess :)
I mean perhaps my daughters wasnt caused by her dummy but she def had a gap like that for quite a while .You can see darcies are quite rounded which a dummy will cause

I don’t think the gap is dummy related. It can be related to undiagnosed tongue tie or just normal. I work in the industry and we get so many patients asking to close them 🙁

I think rose was referring to the arch and not the gap in the front tooth?

Reactions: 2
I think Zoe pretending Darcie doesnt exist and being unable to show her any emotions including love is going to cause her more harm than the dummy tbh

Reactions: 4
The kids got night before first day of school personalised pjs .Do you not think shes going to have unrealistic expectations in life/be out of touch with normality?
I mean whats the point ?

Reactions: 4
The kids got night before first day of school personalised pjs .Do you not think shes going to have unrealistic expectations in life/be out of touch with normality?
I mean whats the point ?
Sounds like she’s making a night before school crate 🤣 Any occasion and any excuse to gather a box full of tat to showcase on the ‘gram.

Reactions: 2