Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being a mummy blogger who doesn’t even like spending time with their child

Imagine also carrying on like you’ve got money when we all know they’re skint

Holiday Insta stories have started. No sign of her spending any time with Darcie yet. Get in the bloody pool and play with her! She does nothing to make proper memories with her daughter, it’s actually quite sad to see. Darcie isn’t going to remember everything that was packed or how “luxe” the hotel was, just that it was only her dad who played with her! Does anyone else wonder if she knows about this thread….? I feel like she can’t otherwise she’d be trying to prove something..

Reactions: 1
Holiday Insta stories have started. No sign of her spending any time with Darcie yet. Get in the bloody pool and play with her! She does nothing to make proper memories with her daughter, it’s actually quite sad to see. Darcie isn’t going to remember everything that was packed or how “luxe” the hotel was, just that it was only her dad who played with her! Does anyone else wonder if she knows about this thread….? I feel like she can’t otherwise she’d be trying to prove something..
I know someone who knows her personally, and she does know about the thread and supposedly cannot read it with getting upset 🙄

• Haha
Yet to see her do anything with her daughter on holiday. Can't even fake play for 30 seconds for the gram

I wonder if she just says to her husband that it is his time with Darcy cos he’s not at work & she has her all week… even though she clearly doesn’t but I wonder if, in her head she actually thinks she does

The relationship that Darcie has with her dad is actually really lovely, she adores him doesn’t she. Wonder if Zoe has got her hair wet in the pool yet? 😂

Probably spent the whole holiday poorly editing those photos 😂😂 worst facetunes I’ve ever seen

The relationship that Darcie has with her dad is actually really lovely, she adores him doesn’t she. Wonder if Zoe has got her hair wet in the pool yet? 😂
I honestly agree. I like watching DB with her dad because you can see how much time & effort he puts into her. She can spend all the money in the world but all her child will associate her with is ‘stuff’ so sad to see. I personally think she can’t cope with her on her own so that’s why she’s always spending money & puts her in nursery bearing in mind she could have invested all her time in her child. She always talks about how they struggled to get DB but palms her off all the time.

I think it's so sad. Anytime you see them out anywhere on her Instagram, it's 'smooth booth' playing and interacting with Darcie, whilst she just films everything.
It really gives of the whole 'I can't be bothered to parent, she's just a doll I can dress up' vibe...

Yes she buys Darcie lovely things, untold amount of toys for her beautiful playroom, designer clothes and does lovely hairstyles - but does she put the quality time in that Darcie deserves from her mum? Kids needs PRESENCE NOT PRESENTS.

she also mentioned before she doesn't deal with darcies bad behaviour well, meltdowns, tantrums etc. So I get the impression she lets others parent her to make her life easier. Nursery allll day, Steve when he comes home, and her mum behind the scenes.

Reactions: 4
Shes like that in all situations not just parenting. If her friends don’t do what she wants and don’t agree on everything she says then she is not there friend any more and she pretends like they never existed. She is toxic, don’t know how her husband puts up with her

Shes like that in all situations not just parenting. If her friends don’t do what she wants and don’t agree on everything she says then she is not there friend any more and she pretends like they never existed. She is toxic, don’t know how her husband puts up with her

Have you got examples of what she’s done to friends before?

I need to rethink my story bingo card to include salmon & red onion and packing cubes 🥱

I’m from the same area as her so I know people she knows and she’s talked about ALOT because of how she acts. I see her about sometimes, obvz without Darcie. If you’ve followed her on insta for a whole then you will know what I mean. She’s had several best friends come n go. She did a lot with other mums and was close to another family at one point, family holidays at Centre Parcs etc and know nothing

First time I’ve ever seen her take darcie to the park and it’s for an ad 😂😂😂

• Haha
First time I’ve ever seen her take darcie to the park and it’s for an ad 😂😂😂
Literally searched her name on here to see if she had a thread. My thoughts exactly I’ve never ever seen her at the park I was just waiting for #AD and couldn’t believe it 😂😂😂😂

Came on to say about the park too, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post about parks, even during lockdown. Checked back this morning and what do you know it’s for an ad - OF COURSE 🙃

I hate commenting on kids but that little girls teeth are awful from still having a dummy

The choosing the #AD Frenchic paint colour made me laugh - as if it will be anything other than some form of neutral 🥱

I feel like someone should ask her why it’s ok to spend money on unnecessary shite when you’re going through liquidation? Or is it just a easy way to get out of paying what you owe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oops out again without her child! Feel so sorry for that little girl of hers. Either she’ll grow up to resent her mum or worse be exactly like her 🤮