Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad there’s a thread on Zoloubooth! Loved her when I first starting following a while ago when she had a smaller following but now she just grates on me. A typical ‘look at me and all the nice things I have and the big house I live in’ account. There’s so many people who live in this area (I’m local) who have a lot more money than them and live in bigger houses and these amazing lives but don’t feel the need to flaunt every aspect of it. She’s fallen into the insta hole of flaunting every nice thing you own to make people jealous. I guarantee 90% of her following open the designer links she shares and thinks duck that I have bills and food to pay for. Good on her having a husband who earns a good living but come on it just makes others feel tit about themselves when they can’t afford to buy this tit. Especially when it’s your husbands money and not your own.
I often think back to the screen shot she posted of her messages with her husband when she ordered that god awful swan Christmas tree topper. If had have done that on my husbands card without asking he’d have absolutely killed me and sent it right back.

If I ever mention her to someone in the area they always have something negative to say about her and the way she’s treated people they know. I’m one for thinking the best of people and everyone is a nice person to the majority but when you hear it from so many people there’s something not right is there.

Reactions: 5
Now she’s tagging Channel Mum in her Instagram photos. I can’t even cope with how obnoxious she is.

Reactions: 1
Her & her husbands “business” has gone bust leaving them over £40k in debt yet they are on spa weekends away, a friend of mine is from the area she lives and say’s she’s got a dreadful personality and has not got a clue what reality is😬

Her & her husbands “business” has gone bust leaving them over £40k in debt yet they are on spa weekends away, a friend of mine is from the area she lives and say’s she’s got a dreadful personality and has not got a clue what reality is😬
Just had a look on Companies House. Very interesting! Maybe the bank loans can be paid off in Gousto credits and Home Bargains hampers.

Reactions: 3
Can't wait for the downfall. Can you tell us more

Oh but surely it will be a limited company and he will have made sure he can’t afford to pay anything on paper, so literally nothing will happen - walk away from the debt and open a new company. The house is probably in her name, I am pretty sure he will have his ducks in a row.

Lolllll she told someone I know that they have no debt and Ste would go mad if she ever got a credit card as he doesn’t like to owe anything as they don’t need to borrow

both of them have multiple driving offences and have been to court and had to pay loads in legal fees to get off too by the way

nothing is as beige as it seems ya na

• Wow
It’s a limited company, so their personal assets won’t come into it. I think the house must be in joint names - she wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage without proof of a proper income source.

Well this chat is getting juicy. Just had a nosey and it’s scary how much .gov publish on companies. Nothing is private on there 🙄 Now we know why she sells off her Nadine Merabi bits as soon as she’s worn them.

Well this chat is getting juicy. Just had a nosey and it’s scary how much .gov publish on companies. Nothing is private on there 🙄 Now we know why she sells off her Nadine Merabi bits as soon as she’s worn them.
I mean you wouldn’t think there was a sniff of money worries going by her Instagram account - still buying clothes, still buying coffees…. If I was her and all the financial tit is true, I would be reigning my spending in!

I only know bits through mutual friends who live near her (clearly are not true friends like she thinks) but from what I have been told he isn’t in to the social media world that she does and gets a lot of stick at work about her and they way she spends his money as they all ask him how he can afford the life when on the wage he is. Also anyone realised she doesn’t go in soft play areas? She sends her husband in and stands with a coffee taking photos😬

I only know bits through mutual friends who live near her (clearly are not true friends like she thinks) but from what I have been told he isn’t in to the social media world that she does and gets a lot of stick at work about her and they way she spends his money as they all ask him how he can afford the life when on the wage he is. Also anyone realised she doesn’t go in soft play areas? She sends her husband in and stands with a coffee taking photos😬
so tight how she does anything to avoid spending time with her kid

litreally so selfish

How is everyone finding all about their company what’s it called??
Companies House. Just search her name and you’ll find a listing for her and I think she’s a named director of the company. Something to do with welding.
The date of liquidation was around Christmas time so I wonder if this all had something to do with her being awol from Insta over prime content season.

So pleased to find this thread!
I used to follow her as I was pregnant around the same time as her but once she started to get more of a following she unfollowed everyone that wasn’t big on insta 🙃 I was ready to unfollow anyway as she seems so determined to be big on Instagram, now it’s showing they’re actually living beyond their means.

She seems so hands off with her parenting, on one hand she talks about when you’re only going to have one you need to cherish the time and then you never see her doing anything fun and fulfilling to cherish that time with her?! We just see her sat eating her food in that playroom playhouse and performing for the camera. She made a real thing about waiting for darcie to be ready to potty train, I personally think it was more laziness on her part, I don’t think she could be arsed with it. Same with the dummy, you can quite clearly see her daughters getting buck teeth yet she doesn’t want to take that away as she’s cherishing the time she’s young - she means she doesn’t want the effort from doing it.

So pleased to find this thread!
I used to follow her as I was pregnant around the same time as her but once she started to get more of a following she unfollowed everyone that wasn’t big on insta 🙃 I was ready to unfollow anyway as she seems so determined to be big on Instagram, now it’s showing they’re actually living beyond their means.

She seems so hands off with her parenting, on one hand she talks about when you’re only going to have one you need to cherish the time and then you never see her doing anything fun and fulfilling to cherish that time with her?! We just see her sat eating her food in that playroom playhouse and performing for the camera. She made a real thing about waiting for darcie to be ready to potty train, I personally think it was more laziness on her part, I don’t think she could be arsed with it. Same with the dummy, you can quite clearly see her daughters getting buck teeth yet she doesn’t want to take that away as she’s cherishing the time she’s young - she means she doesn’t want the effort from doing it.
I couldn’t agree with this more! Also, how much free time does she have?! This girl is CONSTANTLY shopping! Like aside from the money aspect, how does she have the time?!

She is literally the biggest head I’ve ever seen on Instagram. Off for more filler today 🙄