Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’m so glad I’m not the only one that’s seen her around Grimsby. She’s so highly filtered on her stories not even a filter could fix her dodgy lip filler. She looks like she’s had a stroke she needs her money back. Oh wait no, her hubbys money back. She spends so much money & she’s so materialistic constantly trying to convince people she’s not miserable. People that are unhappy tend to spend money to fill a hole. They are in debt I’ve also heard that too as I know people that know her. If she spent more time with her little girl than spending her husbands money she’d be a lot happier. Heads so far up her arse she’s not nice girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her spending is off the charts, even things like the advent basket for her mother and mother in law must have cost at least £100 each &that doesn’t include any actual Xmas presents or anything else. I know her man earns good money but the outgoings must be huge and he is the only one with an income.
I find she does something and then she moves straight into the next thing, almost like she is never content to actually enjoy what she has or even live in the moment.
I don’t get the feeling they go out much to bars etc but that’s normal when you have kids but when she does she’s in a new £500 Nadine Merabi dress - it’s madness!

I get the impression all is not well. She’s been uncharacteristicly quiet over the last couple of weeks. I was expecting a lot more posts about her much-hyped Christmas dinner. Especially with her being gifted a lot of equipment and decorations. But there’s barely been anything. Maybe she gave them all food poisoning, or there was a huge row! Not the perfect instagrammable content she’d hoped for.
I also think there could’ve been some arguments amongst the self-proclaimed ‘Style Trio’ there’s been very little activity on that account.

Reactions: 1
I get the impression all is not well. She’s been uncharacteristicly quiet over the last couple of weeks. I was expecting a lot more posts about her much-hyped Christmas dinner. Especially with her being gifted a lot of equipment and decorations. But there’s barely been anything. Maybe she gave them all food poisoning, or there was a huge row! Not the perfect instagrammable content she’d hoped for.
I also think there could’ve been some arguments amongst the self-proclaimed ‘Style Trio’ there’s been very little activity on that account.
I think her Instagram friends see her true colours because she seems to fall out with them after a while. Not surprising. She likes to cling onto other popular Instagrammers.. She’s one of these people that constantly expose her lavish lifestyle to make other people feel tit.. shows off what she has. Also pressures people into spending money they don’t have everything’s spend spend spend.. also the ‘be kind’ type when she’s not so kind herself. She’s as fake as she looks. She looks the type of wife that winges & shouts at her husband if he doesn’t buy her what she wants/gets her own way.

Yeh I would have defo expected the whole Christmas Dinner, the days following and then taking all her decks down/getting back to normal. I would also have expected her January food shopping to have been shown just cos that’s her typical kind of content!

I remember her being friends with a much smaller IG account, always tagging each other, went away with each others families and now never speak of each other and have both unfollowed each other. Would love to know what happened

I remember her being friends with a much smaller IG account, always tagging each other, went away with each others families and now never speak of each other and have both unfollowed each other. Would love to know what happened
If it’s who I think you’re talking about apparently it was something to do with her not using her ‘platform’ to speak out about BLM or even acknowledge what was going on. I think a lot of people were pissed about that. Imagine having all those followers & not even trying to help raise awareness on things that actually matter. Black lives obviously don’t matter to zoloubooth. Do you think she’s gone quiet with Elle Darby 😂

If it’s who I think you’re talking about apparently it was something to do with her not using her ‘platform’ to speak out about BLM or even acknowledge what was going on. I think a lot of people were pissed about that. Imagine having all those followers & not even trying to help raise awareness on things that actually matter. Black lives obviously don’t matter to zoloubooth. Do you think she’s gone quiet with Elle Darby 😂
Ahh that would make sense, defo think we’re thinking of same person- thank you! I remember Zoe making some excuse as to why she never mentioned any BLM, think she said she wanted to keep her account light, something like that 🤷🏽‍♀️

She couldn’t have put a black square on her Instagram as it’d ruin the aesthetic of her neutral-toned grid!
#beigelivesmatter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted the other day something about antibiotics and since then all she has posted was about her friends baby being born

Probably reading comments on here re-evaluating her life. She’ll soon be back to posting her beige life pretending she’s perfect again.

Do you think she’s taken our advice & she’s actually spending more time with her daughter than posting absolute shite for the gram constantly!

Oh she’s back again doing a Q&A. Do you reckon she’s asks herself her own questions? 🤣 Nobody cares she’s been MIA. Attention seeker.

Definitely. They all do it. It allows them to drop in a ton of ads and affiliated links without seeming so beggy if it looks like someone has asked for them. Even if that someone is themselves on a fake account 😏

086E8023-2E58-4D4B-9C7F-9BF31033137D.jpeg
Notice how she’s covered up the names of everyone asking the questions, apart from the two that she’s deemed insensitive (despite asking people to ask her anything 🙄). So now deliberately encouraging her followers to give these two girls a ton of abuse. What a witch.

Last edited:
Definitely. They all do it. It allows them to drop in a ton of ads and affiliated links without seeming so beggy if it looks like someone has asked for them. Even if that someone is themselves on a fake account 😏

View attachment 993693Notice how she’s covered up the names of everyone asking the questions, apart from the two that she’s deemed insensitive (despite asking people to ask her anything 🙄). So now deliberately encouraging her followers to give these two girls a ton of abuse. What a witch.
Yes!!! I noticed that. Horrid girl.

Her voice on that Readly ad is like fingernails on a chalkboard…. “Just wanted to quickly jump on here…..” urgh

She shouldn’t do talking stories she sounds like she’s on drugs & it’s the ummmm ummmm ummm just shutup. Her lips are awful. She needs them dissolved. The worst filler I’ve ever seen.

why is asking if shes having anymore children insensitive or if shes breastfed her daughter? Every other "influencer" who is a mum answers them perfectly fine as it is a normal question to be asked when you are a full time mum and dont work people are obviously going to ask if your having anymore!!!