Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is asking if shes having anymore children insensitive or if shes breastfed her daughter? Every other "influencer" who is a mum answers them perfectly fine as it is a normal question to be asked when you are a full time mum and dont work people are obviously going to ask if your having anymore!!!
I can sort of sympathise with the anymore children one. I suppose just because she’s had one child doesn’t necessarily mean she can have any more. There could be fertility issues, or they’ve tried and it hasn’t happened. But if she’s sensitive to those kids of questions then doing an ‘Ask me anything’ isn’t the best idea, and she shouldn’t be broadcasting people’s account names to incite abuse towards them.

I think she’s been reading here.
Hiya Zoloubeige 👋🏻

Reactions: 3
"love that for me" can she say this anymore this week. This twit thinks she's molly mae 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So boring isn’t she - literally all she does is shop and organise her house.
I don’t know her target audience as she doesn’t work, has a cleaner, gardener etc and isn’t exactly showing us how to juggle mum life with anything - she literally spent yesterday pouring packets of pasta into jars 😖😖😖

Reactions: 2
Those Readly adverts are awful.
Noticed recently if she tags any companies when she’s on the beg she makes it so tiny and obscure.

Reactions: 4
Those Readly adverts are awful.
Noticed recently if she tags any companies when she’s on the beg she makes it so tiny and obscure.
Those labels she ordered for every type of pasta she owns (which in itself is weird, it’s spaghetti or penne is it not?), she tagged that company and said “suggestions for something like this please”…. Obviously didn’t get the sponsor, then posted again saying thanks for the suggestions, I’m ordering from XXXX, and tagged them again! Desperate!

"love that for me" can she say this anymore this week. This twit thinks she's molly mae 😂
It’s literally a few stickers… Like, why did you have a kid if they’re not allowed to be a kid? It’s bleeping weird how anti colour and anti fun she is

Makes me sad that the day she has Darcie, instead of getting her out in the nice weather or playing with her, she decides to clean out the play room. Spend time with your kid!!!

Reactions: 3
Last month I was on a Christmas Day out and she was there with her husband and Darcie and all I could hear the whole way round was her squawking “Daaaarce”
She posted these “magical” moments on her Insta when in reality her kid was sulky and nasty to the other kids and all Zoe could do was roll her eyes because the rest of her face doesn’t move

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last month I was on a Christmas Day out and she was there with her husband and Darcie and all I could hear the whole way round was her squawking “Daaaarce”
She posted these “magical” moments on her Insta when in reality her kid was sulky and nasty to the other kids and all Zoe could do was roll her eyes because the rest of her face doesn’t move
Doesn’t surprise me. Sadly that little girl will grow up to be just like her mother. Worst kind of parent. Let your kid be a kid, if she did then her child would probably be nicer & interact with children properly. Madness that people actually buy into her bullshit.

Was it the garden centre Santa experience that she got for free to promote?

Saw she was doing a bit of a beg for some £90 eyelash serum yesterday too. So obvious.

She’s having the weekend off from avoiding her daughter, buying B&M tat and cleaning the fridge, to go to London. £500 Nadine Merabi dress pic incoming….

I don’t think there is anything really wrong with her, apart from I’m not sure the lipstick colour suits her and her top isn’t the most flattering.

I don’t think there is anything really wrong with her, apart from I’m not sure the lipstick colour suits her and her top isn’t the most flattering.
Agree. I don’t think she’s looking chubby or pregnant by any means. And I doubt she’d have been drinking all weekend if she was pregnant. I think the top isn’t the best for her shape and her concealer and contour are too drastic.
I’m finding the new trick of layering her tag labels so we can’t see who she’s begging off quite funny though. We see you 👀

Why is this girl always cleaning? You wouldn’t even know she has a kid, her house looks so cold and sterile

Why is this girl always cleaning? You wouldn’t even know she has a kid, her house looks so cold and sterile
She must be bored to tears - her husband is at work, her kid is in nursery most days and let’s face it, once your house is clean/shopping is done etc, what else would you do all week. Even appointments and the gym are only really an hour each - no idea how she fills her days. The one thing I can’t understand with her is why she does her own thing one day at the weekend (think it’s Sundays) while her husband and kid do something - I mean it’s nice he does that and they spend time together but they do it every week so she has a day herself, even tho she has most of the week to herself 🤯🤯🤯