Zoey673_thesingingslimmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think their friend ought to be offended at zoey sat their with her tits hanging out whilst playing cards with kids and her mates bloke. her mate is dressed all casual and there zoey glammed up to the nines with the a mega low cut top 🤨 shady behaviour

Reactions: 7
anyone else think their friend ought to be offended at zoey sat their with her tits hanging out whilst playing cards with kids and her mates bloke. her mate is dressed all casual and there zoey glammed up to the nines with the a mega low cut top 🤨 shady behaviour
I think she’s vile!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed, can’t be doing with this bint anymore. I’ll catch up on the juicy goss here 🤣

I’ve not seen her husband in any of her posts for a while! I wonder have they split up? 😬
They’re not married, I don’t think. Poor guy has probably finally had enough and naffed off. Who could blame him!

Reactions: 3
She blocked me when I asked had asked asked permission of the other parents whose children at brownies she was filming and sharing online for her thousands of follower 🙃🙃 I was glad tbh, I couldn't bare this narcissistic woman and her fakeness

I’ve been wondering for a while if they have split and that’s the real reason she hasn’t been posting like she used to?

Reactions: 1
A friend of a friend is her cousin. Just found Jack on their Facebook and his relationship status is single!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He probably got pissed off with the attention she needed now after she lost weight & had all her surgeries, you can only portray the perfect life for so long!

Reactions: 4
Ohhhh. I need to know more 🐸☕

He looked like a proper miserable git, but I’m not surprised...
Next time I see them I will drop it into conversation and see what they say. The sad thing is they look happier when she was bigger!

Next time I see them I will drop it into conversation and see what they say. The sad thing is they look happier when she was bigger!
She wasn’t so up herself then, I bet.
The kids will spend even more time in the pub now I expect.

Ooooh I knew it!!!! I wonder who dumped who??

I’ve just went to nosey at her profile and can’t find it now!? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.