Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they ever go to that bastard office
The last time was for Alfie's ten years of YT mediocrity party wasn't it? Their office licherally is a party space.
Poor Zoe will need an early night and pizza in bed to get over her heroic efforts this morning.

Reactions: 4
The last time was for Alfie's ten years of YT mediocrity party wasn't it? Their office licherally is a party space.
Poor Zoe will need an early night and pizza in bed to get over her heroic efforts this morning.
That bloody slushy machine 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She was doing that and Alfie was instagramming making some coffee. I thought they were super dooper busy business owners?? It was Monday morning and they had nothing better to do????
Yes exactly! Surely Monday morning is the day you go to your office if you are bosses and catch up with your staff, check tasks for the week etc etc etc. Basic stuff isn't it? Instead the most pressing thing to do was tidy up the snack cupboard in the kitchen.

Reactions: 10
Yes exactly! Surely Monday morning is the day you go to your office if you are bosses and catch up with your staff, check tasks for the week etc etc etc. Basic stuff isn't it? Instead the most pressing thing to do was tidy up the snack cupboard in the kitchen.
She's always going on about loving Mondays too

Reactions: 1
View attachment 32944

Nobody needs to BUY so much chocolate and biscuits in the first place
They are some of the most greedy & lazy people. The fact they even would share this on social media shows how privileged and out of touch they are. Cupboards full of out of date food. There are food donation banks at every large supermarket in the UK. Rather than sitting on their arses and letting piles of food go off in their cupboards they could be donating treats to poor families. I’m sure much of these sweets etc are sent to them for free too. All the more reason to donate to local food banks let they left it too late and let it all go off. If you do read here Zoe or crony: Ignore Best Before Dates. It’s Use By dates that means it’s probably off. Best before is just that - Food at its best before this date, but is probably perfectly fine and will feed one of the many hungry homeless people in Brighton.

These people are just the worst kind of influencer. Everything that gives the industry a bad name.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'd love Mondays too if the biggest task I had to do was clean out my kitchen cupboards 😆
Their employees must love that though. They'll know by 10am if their annoying boss is coming into the office and whether or not they have to doss just to make her happy 🤣

Reactions: 3
Her whole monologue the first minute about her life being repetitive and how she has "nothing new to give"....should honestly be a sign to her that she needs to change some tit up in her life lol

(Although, I will say that I think her sweater and headband combo looks quite cute)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.