Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her right arm look so out of proportion (and orange)? 😂
image.jpeg

Wait, it's probably the padding from her bra squishing her upper arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seen her tit in home bargains and tkmaxx. That’s when you know you’ve lost your clout
english isn't my first language and I GENUINELY was so confused and shocked by this because I read it as something like "I have seen Zoe shitting in Home Bargains and TK Maxx. That's when you know you've lost your clout" and had to read it multiple times until I understood 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
english isn't my first language and I GENUINELY was so confused and shocked by this because I read it as something like "I have seen Zoe shitting in Home Bargains and TK Maxx. That's when you know you've lost your clout" and had to read it multiple times until I understood [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
This mental image has me rolling [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New Instagram post - Is she really so lazy now that she won't even go to see a movie outdoors without being paid to go see it? 🙄 This witch

New Instagram post - Is she really so lazy now that she won't even go to see a movie outdoors without being paid to go see it? 🙄 This witch
Lol criticise her ads all you like but that criticism makes no sense. You could apply it to any influencer ad - are they so lazy they won't cook a meal without being paid for it ? Or apply moisturizer? I cringe to think how much she was in fact paid for it but that's not the point.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol criticise her ads all you like but that criticism makes no sense. You could apply it to any influencer ad - are they so lazy they won't cook a meal without being paid for it ? Or apply moisturizer? I cringe to think how much she was in fact paid for it but that's not the point.
Actually, it's not an influencer thing. It's a Zoe thing and the fact that she never does anything without it being sponsored, including going outside.

Reactions: 8
Came across this when I wanted to know who 'wilf hanson' (her ex was) I didn't use to watch around this time and I'm like how did everyone forget this about her and Alfie. I'm happy to know he would have been annoyed with the comments I leave under his YouTube videos still calling Alfie out

Reactions: 3
I think maybe she films her anxiety attacks to normalise people having mental health conditions like anxiety?

Reactions: 2
Who actually replies to those daft questions? Like she ever gives a duck in her mansion with NARLAH and Fraggle Rock eating their Waitrose produce and looking at their millionth pool.
i assume never anyonr above the age of about 10?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.