Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it's a new pool, god forbid they would reuse the pool they already had and let rot. đŸ€Ș
Can they please get a permanent pool put in. These ‘disposable ones’ are just annoying to see when they are so filthy rich. It’s annoying when rich people do life wrong. Plus Alfie would love it for content. ‘Big News’ ‘Designing my pool’ ‘Pool Disaster?’ ‘Building my pool’ ‘Important meeting about my pool’ ‘Pool Reveal’ ‘Pool Tour’ ‘Crazy Pool Challenge’ ‘Zoe jumps in the Pool’ ‘S Club Pool Party’ ‘Pool Broken’ ‘Upgrading my pool’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can they please get a permanent pool put in. These ‘disposable ones’ are just annoying to see when they are so filthy rich. It’s annoying when rich people do life wrong. Plus Alfie would love it for content. ‘Big News’ ‘Designing my pool’ ‘Pool Disaster?’ ‘Building my pool’ ‘Important meeting about my pool’ ‘Pool Reveal’ ‘Pool Tour’ ‘Crazy Pool Challenge’ ‘Zoe jumps in the Pool’ ‘S Club Pool Party’ ‘Pool Broken’ ‘Upgrading my pool’
It probably wouldn't make new views come in as he's just boring 😂

Reactions: 1
living with one pool a day challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 35
you havw pretty much created a year of content for him, i hope you demand royalties đŸ€Ł

living with one pool a day challenge
living without heating in the pool.for a day

Reactions: 12
I take it all the couple's content means she reads tattle đŸ€Ł Either that or she needs the reassurance from others that there's hope for them
Where the fucks all this couple content coming from? They’ve never been like this ever.Legit think they’ve posted more couple stuff on insta over the past few weeks than in the whole time they’ve been together.Is it because they’re no longer the it couple and are trying to bring it back or...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where the fucks all this couple content coming from? They’ve never been like this ever.Legit think they’ve posted more couple stuff on insta over the past few weeks than in the whole time they’ve been together.Is it because they’re no longer the it couple and are trying to bring it back or...
Maybe they think cos Joe and Dianne get a lot of attention being soppy shits they’ve decided to copy

Reactions: 17
Maybe they think cos Joe and Dianne get a lot of attention being soppy shits they’ve decided to copy
I’ve no problem with cute coupley instas but Zoe and Alfie have never been like this so it just feels kind of forced coming from them.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's getting new viewers either. Also, I think the age for watching Zoella has gone down. Some people say, "oh all the twelve year olds buying her crap" but I think it's now something like ten year olds.
Nope. My nine year old hasn’t had any interest in her in years!

Reactions: 1
Alfie mentioned once that he wouldn’t get a permanent pool put in because “do you know have expensive they are?” So instead, he decides to spend his money on a new pool every Summer, a half pipe (apologises if that isn’t the right name) he barely uses and all the other crap he wants and ditches when he’s done with it. Buying all of that is fine but investing in something he would probably use every Summer is too expensive :rolleyes:

She has said before that she uses a tripod.
Can you imagine how romantic that is? Going for a walk with your significant other, watching the sunset, putting the tripod so you can get a picture together to post on Instagram. Couples goals!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so she's saying she skips through ads on things and prefers platforms that don't have ads, and that it's ok because she pays for netflix and pays for youtube premium, therefore is paying to not see ads. would she be happy then if we all paid a small monthly rate for youtube premium and an instagram version of that, and in return she isn't allowed to do sponsored posts or any ads in videos and the platform could pay her a fixed rate of pay that's in line with normal people wages, say $20 an hour? $20 a post? perfect.
That’s ironic because her and Alfie spent a good 15 minutes whinging about people not liking their ads in his latest vlog

Here we go again...
Chasing sunsets with my sister. I mean gerrlfriend. Btw they do know they can see the sunset from their mansion and don’t need to waste 60 minutes of fuel in the range ranger. Don’t you worry though guyyyzzz. Metal straw

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we go again...
Christ, love is in the air or what! đŸ˜Č 🙄 Okay she’s actually done well at plastering a nice plastic smile on her bonce but WTF - look at Alfie! That look on his face is really ‘if looks could kill’ and again he’s not looking AT her, he’s looking through her like he has done for years!! There’s no love in him, if you love someone it will light up your face and he just looks... dead! Bloody miserable! As if he’s contemplating having to drink [sharp intake of breath] tap water instead of bottled or something. At least think of something happy when you’re posing for a staged photo of your “couple goaaaaaals” relationship FFS Alf!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.