Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Zoe... I don't understand why they buy so many premade meals. Why on earth do they buy premade mash? It seems so lazy. They are wealthy enough that they could have private cooking lessons if they really wanted... but let's be honest, nothing about making mash is hard. She is almost 30 and can't seem to cook anything nutritious. It is so weird. I wonder if it is cause she never moved out away to uni so always had her parents cooking, then moved out mid-20s and couldn't cook. Still, it isn't hard to pick up a cookbook.

Reactions: 19
Oh Zoe... I don't understand why they buy so many premade meals. Why on earth do they buy premade mash? It seems so lazy. They are wealthy enough that they could have private cooking lessons if they really wanted... but let's be honest, nothing about making mash is hard. She is almost 30 and can't seem to cook anything nutritious. It is so weird. I wonder if it is cause she never moved out away to uni so always had her parents cooking, then moved out mid-20s and couldn't cook. Still, it isn't hard to pick up a cookbook.
THIS

Reactions: 2
Why is she in bed at half 7 on a Saturday night? I'm ill at home with my chronic illness but I'm still managing to sit on my sofa.

Reactions: 12
What’s even worse, and insulting to her parents or whoever has cooked homemade meals for her in the past, is she’s apparently said premade mash taste just as good as homemade. Which is absolute bullshit. Homemade mash is a million times better than any premade shite, so either she is being rude to people who have cooked for her by saying their mash is tit, or she is just talking absolute bollocks. I believe the latter, her dad seems to be a decent cook, does a good roast dinner and good mash that sort of thing.

I would never say premade mash is better than homemade, making it homemade means you get it exactly to how you want, I like salty and creamy mash, can’t buy that. Unless Zoe likes tasteless mush shop bought isn’t good.

Reactions: 10
So she thought "I should wear a flowy dress for my smear test. Let me where the one the latest Insta craze one"

Shes been waiting on this moment since she followed the account. I wondered why she was so excited about it. Now I know why

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she thought "I should wear a flowy dress for my smear test. Let me where the one the latest Insta craze one"

Shes been waiting on this moment since she followed the account. I wondered why she was so excited about it. Now I know why
Also promo for filmm

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nah, it’s because she’s a lazy and spoiled brat. I didn’t move out of home until I was 25 since I lived in a big college city, and I cook every day. She just doesn’t bother because everything needs to be handed to her on a silver platter. Parents probably to blame partly as they obviously didn’t make her pull her weight.

Reactions: 11
Nah, it’s because she’s a lazy and spoiled brat. I didn’t move out of home until I was 25 since I lived in a big college city, and I cook every day. She just doesn’t bother because everything needs to be handed to her on a silver platter. Parents probably to blame partly as they obviously didn’t make her pull her weight.
Embarrassing buying premade mash init!

She always does this, eats out or gets takeaways.

Reactions: 5
Takeaways are very expensive too
Not to mention really wasteful with all the single use plastic. Ready meals and takeouts should really be used on a need basis and not as the main way to obtain food, but God knows those two don’t give a crap about the environment.

Reactions: 13
Not to mention really wasteful with all the single use plastic. Ready meals and takeouts should really be used on a need basis and not as the main way to obtain food, but God knows those two don’t give a crap about the environment.
They couldn't care less about the environment! Wait. I'm stating the obvious.

They’re both so fake aren’t they!

I actually hate that especially with like Zoe and Alfie that subscribers and money changed them so much. They don’t NEED to make videos anymore to make money- Zoe rarely posts only when she “feels like it”. It’s actually so sad how money changes people. They don’t care about the viewers. They are legit now just entitled, lazy, rich famous people who have lost such a big audience. They lost the relatableness and realness that people actually liked because they live in a frickin mansion with 24 hour security and a guest house. They are so fake it’s unreal now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Really? When I click into any of them, it says 'comments on this post have been limited"
Oh she has limited her comments to just those who follow her. Was it always like this or was it after the strange weather incident she wrote a story about?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.