Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s trying to say Joe and Dianne decided to join them off the cuff?! She had a full on epic birthday cake there ready 😂
She didn’t. Joe and Dianne took it with them in the car. It was delivered to joes that morning.

Reactions: 1
Just conveniently not reposting all the quotes taking the piss out of her for running, all the posts talking shite about mark going to Brighton to hold her hand on the train to London (which wasnt the case)

Alot of people are just very quick to talk tit and speculate for the sake of it
[/QUOTE
It’s a trash thread, keep up 😂

Reactions: 1
Just noticed this in Superdrug 👀 Everything bar her brand new range has been Discontinued and reduced to clear
B5B76422-64C1-4258-A3D2-FC66ACE85C2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn't realise Zoe had any fans left 😂😂 pretty sure Mark secretly hates her so must be Zoe herself 😂

Reactions: 10
With the Zoella Beauty/Lifestyle ranges ending, and Zoe not having the selling power she used to, it will be standard for retailers to be clearing the stock they have. It’s no coincidence that Zoella ranges have also appeared in Home Bargains at the same time.

I wasn’t rude either. You can safely assume that people would have already replied to comments from weeks ago 👍🏻
Can we stop clogging the thread up now?

Reactions: 6
Is there going to be a Zoella range at christmas at all or has she made it clear that has stopped too? Just thinking she might not do Vlogmas if she has nothing to plug

Reactions: 3
Is there going to be a Zoella range at christmas at all or has she made it clear that has stopped too? Just thinking she might not do Vlogmas if she has nothing to plug
I'm not sure if she's mentioned it at all, but I imagine if the previous range hasn't sold well then the company she worked with on them might not want to bother?

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say there was going to be one more lifestyle range out at xmas time or am I just making that up😂

I don’t know if she’ll do vlogmas this year or not,last years was absolutely dire and it was reflected in the numbers.Her channel is at its lowest views wise that it’s ever been and I can’t really see that changing.

C845D30E-F467-4194-83FD-1EA12D1FE486.jpeg

I think the writing is on the wall, if she doesn't do vlogmas then she will finish youtube in 2020
Over 11 months since a main channel video, 17 months since a blog post. She keeps saying she has projects in the works, has done all this planning for content, hired people to have things running, but there are no products coming out. The website has been going through a full over haul for over a year now, and NOTHING. When you abandon things for that long the audience will leave - especially if they aren't given any idea as to when they will return. I think even if she does try to do some new relaunch of both the channel/blog and go with the idea of Zoella being a brand and not a person anymore (i.e., shirking off even more of the work load than she already does with clear labels showing that someone else wrote articles or others appearing in the videos) as she seems to be suggesting with the blog in particular, that will be it. People subscribed and followed her for her personality in the beginning, not a corporate entity. All she is now is a walking ad, so whatever she posts in the future won't have any weight in the sense of an honest or genuine opinion, so in terms of the content she was known for in the beginning (at least to the minions) theres really no going back now that everything must be clearly declared.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.