Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Maddie has had her hen party so the wedding must be soon, she still manages Louise as well as Zoe doesn’t she? I would have thought there both invited to the wedding anyway. Would this be the first time since the disastrous Hello World event that they would be in the same room together??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So Maddie has had her hen party so the wedding must be soon, she still manages Louise as well as Zoe doesn’t she? I would have thought there both invited to the wedding anyway. Would this be the first time since the disastrous Hello World event that they would be in the same room together??
Assuming that they go 🤔 I'm sure you'll get one that will manage to avoid it

Reactions: 2
I haven't heard Louise mention Maddie in ages compared to Zoe where we see her in the A to Z'office' is she still Louises manager or just works with Zoe now?

Also, Zoe's with a bottle of water AND running
A reusable bottle too 👏

We get alot of flack for being "women hating women" on here, but I think all of us want Zoe to be happy and know she won't be while she's with Alfie.

Reactions: 42
I haven't heard Louise mention Maddie in ages compared to Zoe where we see her in the A to Z'office' is she still Louises manager or just works with Zoe now?
I don't think Louise is actually friends with Maddy so no I don't think she'll be attending

im honestly rooting for zoe to dump that incompetent manchild out of her life. i can imagine all the bullshit he'd fill his backyard with if he lived alone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think Louise is actually friends with Maddy so no I don't think she'll be attending
This was my first thought as I see her with Zoe much more. But then I remembered that video Louise made about how supportive Maddy had been to her one year, 2017 or 16 I think, it seemed like they had quite a.strong bond - even if they don't spend lots of time together perhaps?

When is the wedding?

Reactions: 6
Or they could just both go, sit in different places during the service, be seated on different tables during the reception because Maddy knows the situation and they just generally avoid each other like sensible adults would in this situation.

Reactions: 9
im honestly rooting for zoe to dump that incompetent manchild out of her life. i can imagine all the bullshit he'd fill his backyard with if he lived alone
hhahahahaahhah, why is this not that unrealistic????? She needs to dump his ass.

Reactions: 8
I love how there’s no mention of Zoe seeing as SuggLife is a joint venture, she probably would have just thrown them all in the bin or would have made a big song and dance about it on her insta stories
E51C9F1E-08BF-4F12-814A-1F5A04DAAEEA.jpeg
3BD5DA2A-F1EB-4701-AFEC-19FCB433AB1F.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Or they could just both go, sit in different places during the service, be seated on different tables during the reception because Maddy knows the situation and they just generally avoid each other like sensible adults would in this situation.
Or maybe this will get them chatting again?

Omg can you imagine the fight for the bouquet when maddie throws it , or the conversation between Liam and Alfie.. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg can you imagine the fight for the bouquet when maddie throws it , or the conversation between Liam and Alfie.. 😂😂😂
Amazing. Granted Louise and Zoe are a few years apart, but their partners... Poor Liam. You can imagine him asking Alfie what his favorite subject at school is and what he wants to be when he grows up.

I think most likely they will both attend, possibly ignore each other or possibly make civil but strained conversation. More likely the latter - Louise at least pretends everything is cool sporadically and Zoe is more of a witch-behind-your-back kind of girl. This kind of thing happens at weddings all the time doesn't it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Amazing. Granted Louise and Zoe are a few years apart, but their partners... Poor Liam. You can imagine him asking Alfie what his favorite subject at school is and what he wants to be when he.grows up.

I think most likely they will both attend, possibly ignore each other or possibly make civil but strained conversation. More likely the latter - Louise at least pretends everything is cool spordically and zoe is mored of a witch-behind-your-back kind of girl.This kind of thing happens at weddings all the time doesn't it?
Zoe is definitely both behind your back kind of girl but Louise would get lots of sarcastic digs in
I have no idea when this wedding is but I would have thought it was soon if she’s had her hen party this weekend. Maybe next month?

Reactions: 3
Love that she's left it this long to promote Alfie's kayaking holiday..oh sorry, charity event. How much pestering do you think he did for her to put up a story..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.