Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so happy she is running, and spending more time with her mom. Her mom is gorgeous! Zoe could look like that when she gets older if she keeps up this more active lifestyle (we can only hope).

Funny how she seems to be more active when Alfie is away. (kick him to the curb gurrl!)
She actually has likable qualities (when she’s not being a controlling witch), unlike Alfie who has absolutely no qualities that could be remotely desirable. I still don’t get what she sees in him... 🙄🤮 he literally gets grosser with each passing day

Reactions: 24
I am so happy she is running, and spending more time with her mom. Her mom is gorgeous! Zoe could look like that when she gets older if she keeps up this more active lifestyle (we can only hope).

Funny how she seems to be more active when Alfie is away. (kick him to the curb gurrl!)
She actually has likable qualities (when she’s not being a controlling witch), unlike Alfie who has absolutely no qualities that could be remotely desirable. I still don’t get what she sees in him... 🙄🤮 he literally gets grosser with each passing day
It's such a funny thing but true every time, I've found that in the past, myself or my friends have had an easier time being happier and having more enthusiasm to do things when the bf or husband is away. It's when they're home that the person starts getting stagnant again from the depression. If she's not her " best self" when she's around him ( hate that phrase, but she's said it before) then she needs to dash.

Reactions: 11
It's such a funny thing but true every time, I've found that in the past, myself or my friends have had an easier time being happier and having more enthusiasm to do things when the bf or husband is away. It's when they're home that the person starts getting stagnant again from the depression. If she's not her " best self" when she's around him ( hate that phrase, but she's said it before) then she needs to dash.
And everyone needs their space from time to time or to switch up those routines, totally understandable because couples can become comfortable being comfortable lol, but these two seem to bring out the worst in each other, they are a toxic relationship, and Alfie is just a major head loser.

She of course has made her own decisions to be lazy and shady, but it’s as if Alfie being present in her life highlights her negative traits. Blehhhh 🤮 he truly makes me wanna vomit.

Reactions: 12
I do feel slightly sorry for Zoe for how reliant she seems to be on other people. I get that might come from her anxiety but I’ve never seen something to such an extent as her.

She is viciously co dependant on Alfie which is probably stopping her from leaving him to be honest, and while it was refreshing to see her going out running and with her mum etc I feel like she probably invited her mum to stay while Alfie was away so she wasn’t on her own. It’s definitely something she clearly has issues with and we’ve seen it all before. And it completely contradicts this ‘girl boss’ persona she’s trying to own.

I also think it was all preplanned that Alfie was coming back halfway through his kayak adventure [emoji849] no coincidence that her mum left at the same time because Zoe had no use for her anymore.

Unfortunately all of this is probably stopping Zoe from moving on from Alfie or even considering it, because she can’t bare to be alone physically never mind in terms of a relationship too. She could do so much better and be so much better than her current self but until Alfie finally leaves her she’s not going to move on. It’s a shame.
See a good therapist would of spotted this

It was clear her therapist encouraged her to get Alfie to stop daily vlogging, but not the co-dependency issue

But then again, I think Zoe went to therapy only to work on her anxiety and probably blocked any other conversations out

Reactions: 9
See a good therapist would of spotted this

It was clear her therapist encouraged her to get Alfie to stop daily vlogging, but not the co-dependency issue

But then again, I think Zoe went to therapy only to work on her anxiety and probably blocked any other conversations out

How could she tell them any information about her daily life with Alfie and them not mention to her about codependency? you KNOW they must have if they've even half a brain, so I agree she must have just not heeded their advice on that particular matter.

I can see her being the type that, when reporting back to the therapists, talks about new activities they've done together/ the ways they've been separate JUST to appease the therapist and sort of explain it away. In the end, in therapy, it's your choice what you want to talk about and if you want to avoid something, they have to go along.

Up above, I meant when I or my friends had been in unhealthy relationships lol, totally left that out and then it was too late to edit. You definitely shouldn't be more depressed when you're in their presence, but agree with Gigglez that everyone needs time away to do their own thing and that's healthy.

Watching Mark's London video the other day, I know we have mixed feelings about their friendship and its motives, but the way she laughs with him is never the way she laughs with Alfie. Their relationship is so business-like with no emotion in it really.

Sorry for this gross imagery, but I feel like since Alfie's always liking insta models' stuff and has nothing going with Zoe sexually, I always wonder if he's cheated or if he's at least into some wild web stuff that he gets up to while she doesn't know. YUK ( sorry!!)

Reactions: 11
It’s a birthday for somebody at Gleam, compare the office spread for a larger number of people to a Zoe spread for her and Alfie’s family.

View attachment 20559

There will be nothing wasted from that spread unlike at one of Zoe’s #gifted birthday spreads. Also, this is way healthier, barely any junk in sight (ignoring the alcohol which I don’t think is part of it, it just lives on that trolley).
Whose birthday though. We all know that zeella party spread is always 10 types of sweets, chocolates and pizza.
This birthday person isn't her favourite..

And also, Hi Zoe, so we've always laughed at your unhealthy eating and making your whole office suffer along. All those sugar, yums.
I don't know who wrote your Party planning book. I think your office admin has planned more parties than you.

But you don't have to take a photo of peppers and cucumbers really

Reactions: 1
Whose birthday though. We all know that zeella party spread is always 10 types of sweets, chocolates and pizza.
This birthday person isn't her favourite..

And also, Hi Zoe, so we've always laughed at your unhealthy eating and making your whole office suffer along. All those sugar, yums.
I don't know who wrote your Party planning book. I think your office admin has planned more parties than you.

But you don't have to take a photo of peppers and cucumbers really
Sorry, that was a post by Jim on his Insta story, I was just comparing it to a Zoe party. She didn’t post that and it wasn’t her doing the work. Come on she’s been to London once this year, you can’t expect her to go again so soon. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
So Zoe jumped to alfie's defense on instagram last night. Someone said how they were basically doing a duke of ed outing, and she jumped in about positivity and generosity. Then the OP asked her why she or alfie didnt donate the 2k because we all know they have it, and she said awareness is sometimes more important than just donating. So basically she's confirmed her mindset of paying people in 'exposure'...

Reactions: 25
So Zoe jumped to alfie's defense on instagram last night. Someone said how they were basically doing a duke of ed outing, and she jumped in about positivity and generosity. Then the OP asked her why she or alfie didnt donate the 2k because we all know they have it, and she said awareness is sometimes more important than just donating. So basically she's confirmed her mindset of paying people in 'exposure'...
Indeed. Plus 'awareness'? I'm still not really sure what the charity was at all. Alfie didn't really mention it. Or why he was interested in it. Easy to cavalierly dismiss the power of money when you are a multimillionaire. And it really is sad he only managed to raise £2k. My friend has just done a charity boxing match and she raised £800 with a couple of 100 followers. She wrote at length how much the charity meant to her and what the money would mean.

Reactions: 25
Zoe saying she wouldn’t donate £2k because exposure is enough is never going to make her look good, not when she lives in a £2m mansion. Awareness for a charity is all well and good, but if people don’t donate, the charity can do duck all, and given none of us really learnt about the charity from either of them, I don’t think there is much exposure going on here. Selfish little mare.

Reactions: 24
The thing is it's entirely possible for them to do both. They could have said "whatever you guys donate we'll match it". Let's face it 2k is nothing to them and yeah sure awareness is helpful but if they didn't give that charity a penny that's ridiculous, they obviously don't care.

Reactions: 27
Ew, greed is gross. Thanks Zoe for reminding us that you’re in fact the selfish, money grabbing excuse for a person we know you are. We almost started rooting for you again and we’re keen to give Alfie all the blame but you’re both just as bad, spoiled, selfish, unfeeling and uninterested in the world as each other. You’re a perfect freaking match.
Rot in your mansion full of tat 🤣 you’re a wonderful advert for money not buying happiness that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And that would be semi relevant if Alfie has made anyone aware. Had he even mentioned the charity / what they do/ how to donate until last week?

Zoe saying she wouldn’t donate £2k because exposure is enough is never going to make her look good, not when she lives in a £2m mansion. Awareness for a charity is all well and good, but if people don’t donate, the charity can do duck all, and given none of us really learnt about the charity from either of them, I don’t think there is much exposure going on here. Selfish little mare.
She can probably write charity donations off On her tax bill anyway

• Angry
Reactions: 18
'Women supporting women'? Okkaay then Zoe.
What women has she supported/empowered from her ivory tower? My eyes are rolling so far back in my head they're gonna get stuck.
She basically just uses whatever buzzwords she picks up on the internet without actually doing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.