Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe she is trying to launch a new career as a fitness youtuber? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she will love running for a bit a she can buy new stuff and possibly get a sponsorship. Novelty will soon wear off.

Reactions: 10
she gone back into gardening. Hahaha
Like bought a gazillion pots of flowers

Reactions: 4
Got through about ten minutes of her new vlog. That shampoo she was banging on about is actually £30 plus the travel things are £12 extra. I actually clicked the link in the description cause I was generally interested but yeah... To me that’s too extortionate for shampoo no matter how good it is, I bet hers was gifted too!
OMG £30 for shampoo? No ta!

Reactions: 3
She's running??!! Sure she not just chasing after the Deliveroo guy cause he forgot the garlic bread?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watched Mark’s London vlog I can’t believe that Zoe actually went on a bus??! Thought am I seeing things? Was so awkward and why were they so scared of the ducks and geese? Also surprised she left Brighton lol

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So basically you all moan when she does the same stuff then when she tries new things you take the piss too. Some people are never happy I guess 🤷‍♀️
If you read back everyone was rooting for her and hoping it opens her eyes to getting rid of Alfie actually. But hi whoever you are who’s just joined to post that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh yeah, you are definitely all rooting for her 🤔
She needs to keep this up. I bet her mum is pretty proud of her going out running.
I am so rooting for Zoe to get her shite together. It would be great to actually like her again.
Do you want me to quote some more to prove it, I assume you can read??

And if you are Zoe, dump him. You’ve been doing way more since he’s been on his holiday ( charity lark about)

She’s out with her mum and Diane.
So.
London with mark
Awards show with mark
Taken up running
Hanging out with the ‘girls’

Do you know what, maybe she’s gonna actually girl boss and realise she’s better off without that turd of a boyfriend
It is nice to actually see her having a life for once. Now she just needs to get rid of Alfie and turn into one of those girls who are living their best life when they break up with someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just conveniently not reposting all the quotes taking the piss out of her for running, all the posts talking shite about mark going to Brighton to hold her hand on the train to London (which wasnt the case)

Alot of people are just very quick to talk tit and speculate for the sake of it
You’re obviously Zoe or Mark then if you know Mark didn’t hold her hand. Enjoy party games with Alfie tonight. Happy birthday to poppy 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know he didn't hold her hand from Brighton because she went to his flat to meet him. Keep up. Its quite amusing you feel that theyd take the time to reply to you
It’s amusing someone has made an account to just reply to us though???

People were joking about mark holding her hand. In the UK it’s sarcasm. Often goes over people’s heads

Oh damn, they were banned mid reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.