Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to keep this up. I bet her mum is pretty proud of her going out running.
Her mum seems very meek. My mum would of told me to boot a bf like Alfie ages ago.

Also, she hasn't mentioned her dad IN FOREVER.
When was he last in Brighton/at her house?

Reactions: 15
I 100% agree and i'm actually a little bit proud of her?? Go on gal, dump that man-child that's weighing you down
I can see a YouTube video called "We Need to Talk" addressing her breakup with Alfie and fans not sending him hate lol

I hope it happens!

Reactions: 14
Waiting for Tanya’s and Zoe’s night out on the piss now, that would be a bloody miracle if it happened but oh so funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think neither Zoe's or Elf's parents tell them to get their acts together because they've been earning their money (and good amount) since a long time ago.

Reactions: 4
Often you’ll find parents won’t say anything to their children about their partners because they don’t think it is their right/business. My father, not a pushover or meek man by any means, wouldn’t tell my brother to ditch his partner even though she was terrible for him, because it isn’t his place. So the parents might not be getting involved in encouraging a breakup for that reason.

Reactions: 11
Been wondering over the last few days(but I can't seem to find any huge evidence)..I know she said her brand would be discontinued but how is it that half of the stuff from each range is still there? Did she only keep the things that are still making money? I thought absolutely everything was going to be taken off the shelves 🤔

Reactions: 2
Often you’ll find parents won’t say anything to their children about their partners because they don’t think it is their right/business. My father, not a pushover or meek man by any means, wouldn’t tell my brother to ditch his partner even though she was terrible for him, because it isn’t his place. So the parents might not be getting involved in encouraging a breakup for that reason.
That would be a dream, currently dealing with a horrible mother in law and I wish she would stay out of our business! I agree that it isn't for Zoe's mum to get involved unless there is abuse.

Reactions: 4
I am so rooting for Zoe to get her shite together. It would be great to actually like her again.

Reactions: 17

Latest caption to Insta post. Thank you for the clarification Zoe because I do actually believe that Alfie would do the trampling in the mud and eating straw. 😂😂

Alfie goes off to hopefully fall into the River Thames and Zoe suddenly does things and becomes sassy. What is happening in the world. I hoping it’s the start of Zoe restarting her life, and hopefully kicking Alfie to the curb.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 19390

Latest caption to Insta post. Thank you for the clarification Zoe because I do actually believe that Alfie would do the trampling in the mud and eating straw. 😂😂

Alfie goes off to hopefully fall into the River Thames and Zoe suddenly does things and becomes sassy. What is happening in the world. I hoping it’s the start of Zoe restarting her life, and hopefully kicking Alfie to the curb.
I cannot stand Zoe. But I’ll be her biggest fan if she gets rid of that sad sack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think everyone would be elated for Zoe if she dumped Alfie. I just don’t think she’ll actually go through with it. She’s probably asked her mum to stay with her while he’s away ‘kayaking’. While I do love Zoe being more outgoing and spending time with her family for a change, I’m also a bit skeptical that this change will lead to an actual breakup.

But it is really amazing how much of a difference not having Alfie around has been for her. I prefer this Zoe over the living on the couch and being miserable Zoe.

Reactions: 26
I think everyone would be elated for Zoe if she dumped Alfie. I just don’t think she’ll actually go through with it. She’s probably asked her mum to stay with her while he’s away ‘kayaking’. While I do love Zoe being more outgoing and spending time with her family for a change, I’m also a bit skeptical that this change will lead to an actual breakup.

But it is really amazing how much of a difference not having Alfie around has been for her. I prefer this Zoe over the living on the couch and being miserable Zoe.
I agree.I still don’t think she’ll ever break up with him,I hope she does but my expectations remain low.😂

Reactions: 6
I think maybe having Dianne in her life has made a big difference to Zoe. Dianne is the first person in her life in God knows how many years, who doesn't want anything from Zoe other than to be her friend.

The fact Dianne calls Zoe out and doesn't just agree with her bullshit, is exactly what Zoe needs in a friend. I actually thought they wouldn't get on and Zoe would try freeze her out like she does everyone else who doesn't instantly become one of her minions.

If Zoe actually starts living her life, I think she wouldn't get sagged off as much. It's the fact she sits around all day, being entitled and pretending she is busy.

The fact Dianne is extremely hard working, looks after herself and doesn't care about looking stupid is clearly having a good influence on Zoe.

Hopefully she starts hanging out with Dianne more and not for insta or vlog views, but just to get her out of that rutt she is in. Maybe the more she sees of a couple who actually show affection to each other and clearly have quite an energetic sex life might finally make her leave Alfie and find herself a real man, who will care when other guys show an interest like Joe does with Dianne, who don't waste money on children's toys and are actually a functioning adult.

As for Zoes mum not getting involved in the relationship, I think it has something to do with the fact Joe and Zoe lived with their dad after the divorce and her mum doesn't want to risk losing a relationship with Zoe by getting too involved. But it is clear Zoes mum, much prefers Dianne than Alfie, even though Joe has been with her less than a year. Actually judging by insta comments and likes it seems the like most of the family prefer Dianne to Alfie.

Reactions: 17
Just as we thought she was getting a bit more exciting with her life, she's playing cards again😴😴😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s not the cards I find weird, it’s the cards at a dinner table at a restaurant I find weird. Talk to eachoher!

Reactions: 22
But it is clear Zoes mum, much prefers Dianne than Alfie, even though Joe has been with her less than a year. Actually judging by insta comments and likes it seems the like most of the family prefer Dianne to Alfie.
I wonder if this is why Zoe is trying to make an effort with her family. She has to realize she’s not the favorite child anymore and that Joe makes way more effort than Zoe ever does. On some level that has to bother her... just like how in public she’s become Joe Sugg’s sister; her own personal life is also a bit in shambles. So maybe she’s trying to do something to remedy that? I mean time will tell if this is an actual change for the good and not just for the ‘gram.

Maybe she’s also realizing that her grandparents won’t be around forever— I would love to see a vlog where she visits them out of the blue. I bet her grandparents would be over the moon! All that time she’s wasted with the Deyes has only been detrimental to her both in terms of mentally and physically. They all worship and baby Zoe and Alfie way too much for their mediocrity. Zoe’s mum looks like now and then she tries to get Zoe out of her comfort zone and to leave her couch for a change. I like that her running is partially inspired by Tracey.

Of course, any parent would love Dianne over Alfie. It’s a no brainer. Dianne has actual work ethic, moved to another country and was able to be successful, and has a very grounded personality that Alfie severely lacks. Dianne is also close with her family and she seems to genuinely enjoy being around Joe’s family whereas Alfie on the other hand always seems miserable around their presence. The Deyes children being sheltered and spoiled their entire lives is a genuine reflection of who they are today— petulant, lazy adults who only got lucky due to timing and connections through Zoe. Not because they’re actually talented or hardworking.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.