Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re her doing a basic juice detox, she'd probably be in hospital for two weeks from the shock to the system. Then she'd know what ill was.

Alfie'd turn up to visit and be like 'my hay fever is just outrageous... I can't breathe' though. He seems like a one upper, always trying to have a worse problem than everyone else.

Reactions: 7
Her outing with Mark yesterday is more romantic than anything she's done with Alfie as of late. That is really telling and we know Mark doesn't fancy Zoe in that way at all.

Also, I can't believe Mark had to meet up with her first in order to go to London together... unless he slept over at her house the night before? I guess we will know when we see the vlog (whenever that will be) but her level of dependence on all her family and 'friends' and reluctance to do anything on her own is really shocking. Especially when she also has no problem throwing out how much of a girlboss she is. I just can't. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Two new products out with her latest product range and all to advertise it was an ig post and 2 stories. Every new product seems to be on the down low since her Christmas disaster...has she never recovered since then?

Reactions: 3
You know you’re boring when literally the whole interview is about your home habits.
I mean to be fair judging by the name "at rhe end of the day" thats the angle of the column.

What I find really telling is when she says a night out is "the one thing I can't really give him" about Mark. With other people I wouldn't question it but with her you know what it really means is "the one thing I can't buy him."

Reactions: 11
Free massages this evening. The person actually came to their house too.

Of course she’s refused to put ad and labelled it gifted. I really hope they give a tip, I’d be mortified having someone come to my house, set up, massage me and then have to pack away and just being like ‘thanks bye’

Reactions: 11
The most action Zoe has ever had
If only my chiropractor would come to my home and crack me for free... I have to pay a whole £34 to have this done 😂 I guess it's a little expensive though with all of those sky-high bills to pay!

Her big gross spots that she enjoys showing off on her chin literally make me feel sick. Like they ooze with all of the oil from her pizzas and dum dum donuts 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Only read the first three and it’s the biggest bullshit I’ve ever read

She actually looks like a 90 year old in that bottom picture. If she’s in London it will be for a meeting or ad deal. [emoji817]
She's promoting the new early bird deal for pensioners lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's bought some climbing shoes you know, she usually hires them, but she's taking this climbing malarkey very seriously🙄🙄🙄🙄😴😴. Well, as seriously as Alfie is with any of his exciting new ventures and hobbies🤥🤥🤥🤥. They'll be going to charity then🤔

She's bought some climbing shoes you know, she usually hires them, but she's taking this climbing malarkey very seriously🙄🙄🙄🙄😴😴. Well, as seriously as Alfie is with any of his exciting new ventures and hobbies🤥🤥🤥🤥. They'll be going to charity then🤔
Got to speed up that engaged before 30 timeline. Afterall, she only has 10 months left to go... I'm positive she has a daily reminder on her phone too. And since Alfie is very much into 'bouldering' (insert endless eyerolling here), it's her totes new fave past-time after baking banana bread, taking her 50th bath of the day, watching Netflix with Nala and 20 lit candles, and ordering take-away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Got to speed up that engaged before 30 timeline. Afterall, she only has 10 months left to go... I'm positive she has a daily reminder on her phone too. And since Alfie is very much into 'bouldering' (insert endless eyerolling here), it's her totes new fave past-time after baking banana bread, taking her 50th bath of the day, watching Netflix with Nala and 20 lit candles, and ordering take-away.

Wonder if she'll row Alfie to safety while he's getting seasick all for the sake of the goal! lol.... imagine frail little Zoe kayaking down the Thames with Alfie in the back holding his head and whining. I don't think there's anything she wouldn't do if she thought it would get her a ring and a bump.

The ring is a little easier to get (not from Alfie) but only in the sense that the man only need make the decision and it's hers but conceiving isn't really up to her and I've long wondered if she'll be able to if that time ever comes.

Reactions: 6
The ring is a little easier to get (not from Alfie) but only in the sense that the man only need make the decision and it's hers but conceiving isn't really up to her and I've long wondered if she'll be able to if that time ever comes.
I have a feeling that once she gets going she will be one of those women who is always pregnant, whose only purpose is to be pregnant. And she will become an insufferable mummy blogger promoting £30 reusable nappies or something.

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling that once she gets going she will be one of those women who is always pregnant, whose only purpose is to be pregnant. And she will become an insufferable mummy blogger promoting £30 reusable nappies or something.
I wonder at that point who her audience would be? i doubt her 14 year old dabs would be interpreted

Reactions: 1
I wonder at that point who her audience would be? i doubt her 14 year old dabs would be interpreted
Maybe she thinks they will grow up with her? Just as she dips further into irrelevance as her fans hit their 20s, they will be having babies at the same time as her, and she has something to claw them back in with? I can imagine Gleam etc being that calculating about this sort of thing.

Maybe she thinks they will grow up with her? Just as she dips further into irrelevance as her fans hit their 20s, they will be having babies at the same time as her, and she has something to claw them back in with? I can imagine Gleam etc being that calculating about this sort of thing.
very true, i didn't think of that, and yes I could imagine some very weird office conversations about this kind of thing..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.