Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think Gleam would have expected them to have married by now. Imagine 2017 with an engagement, 2018 with a wedding and 2019 pregnancy/baby. Would have given some good press between any scandals that were bound to happen eventually. ((I know that alfie would have been really young but you get my point)). I don't think they would have expected their star couple to stall and keep sending out the same content 5 years on, they would have expected growth.

Reactions: 21
Surely I’m not the only one gutted that those birds didn’t tit all over their conservatory and kitchen?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s running now? Couch to 5k? LOL what is happening! I hope she keeps it up it would be good for her!

• Wow
So she’s running now? Couch to 5k? LOL what is happening! I hope she keeps it up it would be good for her!
She definitely reads on here, we've been saying she just sits on her arse all day. Good luck to her, I hope she keeps it going for longer than Alfie keeps his next new challenge going.

Reactions: 21
She definitely reads on here, we've been saying she just sits on her arse all day. Good luck to her, I hope she keeps it going for longer than Alfie keeps his next new challenge going.
Haha would love in a few months if Zoe was totally ripped and alfistotle was still banging on about how he’s going to do it 😂😂 ( won’t happen, I was in dreamland)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmm not sure something as obvious as her lack of exercise is evidence of that and we've been saying it for years (well, on GG ) with no noticeable change. Honestly I don't see Zoe as the type to come on here she's known for being totally incapable of dealing with criticism and dealing with difficult situations by sticking her head in the sand. Now many you tubers have the former personality trait but they come on here because they lack the latter and are confrontational instead or their narcissm overrides their inability to be self critical ie Carrie hope fletcher.

Must say I am very surprised about the running. Shes always worn her lack of exercise like a badge of pride almost, even mentioned it in the last vlog in that humble bragging way she always has done. I did read someones somewhere saying she looked as if she might have put on some weight. Maybe that's it?

I think this is true. She follows Rosie Ramsey who, the past couple of days, has posted stories whilst running of her visibly hating it and struggling but talking about how it makes her feel good afterwards so she continues to do it. She also follows Bryony Gordon who is a big advocate for running for the mental health benefits. It would be nice of her to share these folks so others can be positively influenced. Yknow women supporting women.

Reactions: 13
Honestly I think Gleam would have expected them to have married by now. Imagine 2017 with an engagement, 2018 with a wedding and 2019 pregnancy/baby. Would have given some good press between any scandals that were bound to happen eventually. ((I know that alfie would have been really young but you get my point)). I don't think they would have expected their star couple to stall and keep sending out the same content 5 years on, they would have expected growth.
I can see Alfie giving her a ring just to shut her up and then saying something like "oh but we won't get married until 2027". If they don't break up that is...

Reactions: 4
I hope she does stick at it. I feel like she used to bang on about her anxiety so much, even doing talk shows appearances, but never seemed to do anything about it. Obviously running isn't a cure but I think it could really benefit her, as her mental health is probably made worse but how much time she just spends indoors doing nothing.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 18783

I think this is true. She follows Rosie Ramsey who, the past couple of days, has posted stories whilst running of her visibly hating it and struggling but talking about how it makes her feel good afterwards so she continues to do it. She also follows Bryony Gordon who is a big advocate for running for the mental health benefits. It would be nice of her to share these folks so others can be positively influenced. Yknow women supporting women.
She's indirectly said it. She's got nothing to do at all. So she's trying exercising to exercise her mind

Demise of her zoella beauty crap line (maybe she didn't axe it but it was doing so poorly the contract ended?), fake party book that can't sell since she's no party planner, a childish bf whose products are crap and can't sell. (you literally can pay people to design graphics for products for you for low prices online.), no ring no bump in sight.

Also regarding Mark fetching her to London, she's said before she cannot take the train alone. and driving to London is so stressful for her

Reactions: 2
Hmm not sure something as obvious as her lack of exercise is evidence of that and we've been saying it for years (well, on GG ) with no noticeable change. Honestly I don't see Zoe as the type to come on here she's known for being totally incapable of dealing with criticism and dealing with difficult situations by sticking her head in the sand. Now many you tubers have the former personality trait but they come on here because they lack the latter and are confrontational instead or their narcissm overrides their inability to be self critical ie Carrie hope fletcher.

Must say I am very surprised about the running. Shes always worn her lack of exercise like a badge of pride almost, even mentioned it in the last vlog in that humble bragging way she always has done. I did read someones somewhere saying she looked as if she might have put on some weight. Maybe that's it?
Bit far fetched but maybe they are trying to conceive and she’s been advised to get healthier?

Reactions: 5
Oh and I thought her skin got better last year (or so) and I thought finally she saw a professional for it ( the dermatologist not the dietician) but recently her skin's bad again. And eventually, I think she mentioned her skin actually got better due to birth controls...so is she off them ??
Baby plotting

So that running app isn't free, at least in Canada, it is $4. Is it free in the UK? Is it possible she is being paid to promote it?

So that running app isn't free, at least in Canada, it is $4. Is it free in the UK? Is it possible she is being paid to promote it?
As far as I can tell, it's free for me but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was only running because someone paid her to..

View attachment 18783

I think her doctor has probably said something. That can be in general. Or if she wants to have children in the future.

I love how with anyone else doing exercise is self explanatory , but with Zoe it's actually MORE likely for there to be some kind of ulterior motive.

• Haha
I dont think she is paid to promote the app or doing it to get pregnant (she's still with Alfie, everyone), I think she just had a moment of inspiration.

But I do hope she sticks to it, exercising would be good for her AND she will find a hobby for herself, which I don't think she has at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.