Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she is paid to promote the app or doing it to get pregnant (she's still with Alfie, everyone), I think she just had a moment of inspiration.

But I do hope she sticks to it, exercising would be good for her AND she will find a hobby for herself, which I don't think she has at this point.
It seems to be free in the UK so I think you are right. I don't think people should be knocking her down for doing this. People laugh when she does nothing, and now that she is, some people are still saying she won't stick to it, etc. I hope that she sticks with it. Her mum seems to go out running a lot, they could even go together.

Reactions: 10
I know Zoe has mentioned back in December of wanting to work out more (and Alfie even filmed a couple's work out video). We shall see if she actually sticks with working out past the summer months. The weather is nice so I can see that would motivate her to want to work out more and pick up running. But this is the same girl who has a gym in her garage and hardly used it.

I do think she's starting to see her metabolism possibly slow down? She's still very skinny but her cankles are no joke so hopefully this her actually taking a step forward on eating healthy and working out as a regular routine in her fairly lax schedule and not it be just a trend she's picking up for the time being until something else comes her way.

Reactions: 8
She’s at the blogosphere awards in London!!! Who is this new Zoe???

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have a feeling that once she gets going she will be one of those women who is always pregnant, whose only purpose is to be pregnant. And she will become an insufferable mummy blogger promoting £30 reusable nappies or something.
I have no issue with expensive reusable nappies because they’re better for the environment and can be used for years, across multiple children. Not to mention they can be bought second hand, so even better for the environment and pocketbook. But Zoe would NEVER. It’d be too much work for such a busy girlboss. Walking up and down those stairs to do laundry every day? Her poor tiny legs. She’d take the #spon though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poppy won “lifestyle influencer of the year” and wasn’t even there lol, yet Zoe was...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What’s happened to her😱I’m all for these changes but like everyone else here I’m wonder why she’s doing it and why now?

• Haha
Good for her! I know this is Tattle but... I’m pleased for old slothy. Go Zoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It is really uplifting to see Zoe doing stuff like this, good on her and good on her if she keeps it up, she has long needed a shake up of the status quo.

Reactions: 18
I think Zoe's inspiration is closer to home. Dianne. Exuding fitness and health and Alfie's crush.
Good on her I suppose but in my mind's eye I see her running like Phoebe Friends.
Will there be a book off the back of this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok I know I officially read tattle too much now.

It's half 3 in the morning and despite never watching a single one of her videos I've just woken from a dream(nightmare?) ...where I was dating Zoe and we were fighting because I'd said no one eat in bed and then found crumbs in the sheets.

I hope dream me got the hell out. I'm almost afraid to go back to sleep. 😂😂😂 at least I didn't dream about dating Alfie Deyes I guess 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey she hasn’t got a blanket wrapped round her with a pizza in her hand!!!!
Still looks like a bit of a granny in that dress but at least she's not being a shut-in. Was she there for the whole thing? Without complaints or excuses of heart burn? I'd really be impressed

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Blimey she hasn’t got a blanket wrapped round her with a pizza in her hand!!!!
Is that Nile Wilson’s girlfriend Gabrielle? ( possibly ex I’ve not seen her mentioned her for a while)

If so she’s disgusting she’s been flaunting mlm to her followers and showing how it’s easy to get to the top level and get a Mercedes etc - watch the iPlayer mlm documentary of you haven’t it’s cult like.

( apologies if not, just looks like her)

First a Alfie Deyes cover now this. Who runs Blogosphere, their Mum?
Hahaha

Excuse me!!! She proper deserved it.
Have you not seen her blog!!
Sorry my bad. I’d not seen that sick content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry might have misread this.

But Zoe just said she was at the awards on the judging panel.
Then her sister in law wins an award. Seems fair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Apparently the judges pick the shortlist, then the winner is chosen from 50% public vote and 50% judges. So if she was a judge she would have had some impact.

And from their website:

Influencers and brands will not be shortlisted based on the number of nominations they have, it will be based on the overall quality of their content.

So in other words, even if their fav didn't get many public votes, they would make the shortlist anyway if the judges want it :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

oh so that’s why she was there😂

I have to give credit where it’s due though since she actually left the house and went to an event (without Alfie’s as well it seems).Hopefully she slowly starts going to more of this kind of thing and actually enjoy it.

oh so that’s why she was there😂

I have to give credit where it’s due though since she actually left the house and went to an event (without Alfie’s as well it seems).Hopefully she slowly starts going to more of this kind of thing and actually enjoy it.
Oh she wasn't that brave, she took her minion Mark along with her, they shared a taxi and were sat next to each other at the venue😂🙄. Still, at least, like you say, she left the house👏👏👏😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.