Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is tragic how she puts her hair constantly in those stupid looking buns with hair hanging out in the back.
It’s to disguise the bad ombré job. I haven’t watched Alfie’s vlog in full can’t be bothered with him I just wanted to see her hair to believe it.

Reactions: 8
Probably too healthy for her - it had veg in it!
one day maybe she will educate herself and realise that it's not #cool to have your organs made of pizza dough. But I guess she can't be bothered since she's not being paid for that.
Screenshot_2019-04-29-23-20-45_1.jpg

Reactions: 1
Nah Zoe is siding with Tan for now
Whenever I see Zoe posting old photos of Tan I wonder if she does it to show Tan was bigger and to remind everyone she hasn't always been the skinny mini she is now. Maybe I'm reaching but it never seems to be coming from a kind place...:unsure:

Reactions: 20
I wonder why no one brought up the fact that in Alfie's latest vlog (around 16:03) Zoe said:

'I'm definitely always that negative person aren't I' 'I'm that one in five in everyone's friendship' *awkward laugh* *starts playing with her hoodie*

She definitely IS.. and knows this is why she's lost so many friends over the years. I kinda feel sorry for her tbh.

Also, how are they giving such BAD advice? Alfie talking about the negative people in your life: 'Cut that person out of your life, stop talking to them, stop hanging out with them... replace them' So basically ghost someone like a teenager instead of talking things through like adults?
Yikes

Honestly what are those shoes?
She's actually just taken a page out of Tanya's book with these horrific shoes. Honestly for the first time in AGES, I think she actually looks cute and the outfit it tasteful and not just plumb ( sorry for my Southern sayings!) weird until... you HAD to go and f^ it up with the footwear!

Reactions: 2
let's start a Gofundme for her hair

The universe is sending her a signal
GOOD GRIEF, JAB (get over your) FEAR (and) TRADE HIM (ALFIE) for a SIR (I take it the universe meant it as a real man)
how many lunch & tea breaks do you think everyone at the office gets

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
let's start a Gofundme for her hair

View attachment 14688

The universe is sending her a signal
GOOD GRIEF, JAB (get over your) FEAR (and) TRADE HIM (ALFIE) for a SIR (I take it the universe meant it as a real man)
View attachment 14689 how many lunch & tea breaks do you think everyone at the office gets
What’s the betting staff are practically forced into playing games during their lunch break. I bet they hate that, not even getting their lunch break without having to babysit for Zalfie.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
can't anyone in her god forsaken circle of people escape her games while eating!? why does she drag everyone into this?! I can't remember the last time i played a board game

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She shared a 'behind the scenes' story of a rooftop photoshoot. WTF are those trainers she is wearing?!?!! They are UGLY. They look like orthopedic ones that an old person would wear.

Reactions: 3
I actually liked her outfit on the rooftop 😂 not crazy about the sneakers she wore but I thought the outfit was cute!

Reactions: 1
they reminded me of the trainers old people wear walking at malls. Very north American.
She needs all the foot support she can get to help her walk since she’s so “frail” 🙄 She’s not too different than an old granny

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whenever I see Zoe posting old photos of Tan I wonder if she does it to show Tan was bigger and to remind everyone she hasn't always been the skinny mini she is now. Maybe I'm reaching but it never seems to be coming from a kind place...:unsure:
Tbh, and unusually for this thread, I don’t think this is reaching at all. In general, I know what female friendships are like. And with these two, Tanya is currently all about (depressingly) flaunting her new body and image while Zoe is all about sitting alone in her mansion basking in the past. Tanya as the fat friend is a physical representation of the old order on YouTube generally. That’s exactly the kind of move Zoe would make even if it was partially subconscious.

Tbh, and unusually for this thread, I don’t think this is reaching at all. In general, I know what female friendships are like. And with these two, Tanya is currently all about (depressingly) flaunting her new body and image while Zoe is all about sitting alone in her mansion basking in the past. Tanya as the fat friend is a physical representation of the old order on YouTube generally. That’s exactly the kind of move Zoe would make even if it was partially subconscious.
Absolutely all of this. That's why I find it so annoying when she posts quotes on her IG about positivity, female empowerment, and all the other bs she doesn't follow through on... and I won't even get started on her wannabe-philosopher bf whose words ring just as hollow.

Zoe is forever stuck in the past and we see that in the handful of vlogs that she does per year. Most recently, being her 90s theme birthday party via Alfie and co's vlogs. It's pretty telling she picks a photo of her and Tanya dated in 2014-- when she was at her peak. In her mind, she still thinks she's the top female YouTuber for the UK. Never mind that her content is stale and she has been irrelevant for quite some time (Joe Sugg's sister, anybody?). This is why Zoe's friendships always fizzle out. She has to be the queen bee in her group even if she's not deserving of that title, especially considering her body of work (or lack there of) is due to sheer ineptitude and laziness.

Anyone who has been watching Zoe or has followed her for a long time knows that this throwback photo wasn't to celebrate her friendship with Tanya or to show support since the wake of Jim and Tanya's separation. This was 100% to show that Tanya used to be chubbier and what peak Zoe looked like. Young girls should never strive to be like Zoe or consider toxic behavior like this as friendship goals. Nearly five years later and still no growth or maturity. Just an ugly personality. Well done Zoe... well done. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Absolutely all of this. That's why I find it so annoying when she posts quotes on her IG about positivity, female empowerment, and all the other bs she doesn't follow through on... and I won't even get started on her wannabe-philosopher bf whose words ring just as hollow.

Zoe is forever stuck in the past and we see that in the handful of vlogs that she does per year. Most recently, being her 90s theme birthday party via Alfie and co's vlogs. It's pretty telling she picks a photo of her and Tanya dated in 2014-- when she was at her peak. In her mind, she still thinks she's the top female YouTuber for the UK. Never mind that her content is stale and she has been irrelevant for quite some time (Joe Sugg's sister, anybody?). This is why Zoe's friendships always fizzle out. She has to be the queen bee in her group even if she's not deserving of that title, especially considering her body of work (or lack there of) is due to sheer ineptitude and laziness.

Anyone who has been watching Zoe or has followed her for a long time knows that this throwback photo wasn't to celebrate her friendship with Tanya or to show support since the wake of Jim and Tanya's separation. This was 100% to show that Tanya used to be chubbier and what peak Zoe looked like. Young girls should never strive to be like Zoe or consider toxic behavior like this as friendship goals. Nearly five years later and still no growth or maturity. Just an ugly personality. Well done Zoe... well done. :rolleyes:
This 👏

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.