Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right!? You do not get a colour demarcation line like that from having your hair in a bun or any other hairstyle ... get a new hairdresser Zoe, I’m sure there are better ones in Brighton that will even come to your house (though not for free, but I’m sure you can afford to pay whatever the going rate is for a good ‘do’).

Pretty sure the average woman would flip out and insist on a re-do if her dye job came out like that.

Reactions: 15
why must she stick her tongue behind her teeth when she smiles

also she wrote a long-ass paragraph explaining why she's been lazy

I didn’t feel myself around this time last year & so I made it my mission to try and do things a little differently in lots of different areas. Some very big decisions with projects I’d already started & put on pause, ending long term projects like Zoella Beauty, I stopped uploading on my Zoella channel, turned things down that I felt I had no brain space for & also just changed up my overall life and business strategy (as well as many more personal things) I knew if I didn’t go with what my head needed and what my heart wanted, I’d never have a chance to feel happier in myself. If filling my days with constant work & endless to do lists wasn’t helping, then I wanted to do the complete opposite. Strip everything right back. I never wanted it to get to the point I felt so lost I just stopped everything all together, because I love what I do so much. I just felt like I *couldn’t* love it in the way I used to. In the last couple of weeks I’ve started to notice a real change in myself (and others have too), I feel like I’m living more in the moment, that life isn’t on fast forward & that I can stop and breathe. I’ve learnt not to care so much about what others think, or the immense pressure of the internet or a large following and how suffocating & isolating that can feel sometimes. Life is too damn short & precious to change and adapt for people that don’t appreciate you, to try and fit a mould that someone else has created for you or to live up to someone else’s expectations. Do you, be you & choose your own path, however hard it may seem 💗

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Alfie saying that on my instastories, when kids follow and could see, would really piss me off. Also I just feel like it’s such a childish answer to put?

Reactions: 9
I posted this on pointless Blobs thread but I can’t NOT COMMENT HERE 😂

SAM DID IT AGAIN.
If you have a healthy hair follicle...... don’t worry, by the end of the day she’ll dye it and fry it to a crisp 😎
But you’ve Got to love Alfie and his list of excuses (screenshot has been posted on his thread 😂)

I really like this Sam one 😂 who is she on here 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just skipped to the "hair" bit in the vlog. When she steps in better lighting it is not AS bad.... however it is definitely a bodge job and not blended, the hair tie kink does make it look even more unfortunate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No shadow on that hair. It was a cloudy day. Horrific.
It was taken inside in a shop but your point stands; couldn’t have been a shadow

I think they were in Decathalon which has super harsh lighting which would definitely not cause weird shadows

Last edited:
why must she stick her tongue behind her teeth when she smiles

View attachment 14231
also she wrote a long-ass paragraph explaining why she's been lazy

I didn’t feel myself around this time last year & so I made it my mission to try and do things a little differently in lots of different areas. Some very big decisions with projects I’d already started & put on pause, ending long term projects like Zoella Beauty, I stopped uploading on my Zoella channel, turned things down that I felt I had no brain space for & also just changed up my overall life and business strategy (as well as many more personal things) I knew if I didn’t go with what my head needed and what my heart wanted, I’d never have a chance to feel happier in myself. If filling my days with constant work & endless to do lists wasn’t helping, then I wanted to do the complete opposite. Strip everything right back. I never wanted it to get to the point I felt so lost I just stopped everything all together, because I love what I do so much. I just felt like I *couldn’t* love it in the way I used to. In the last couple of weeks I’ve started to notice a real change in myself (and others have too), I feel like I’m living more in the moment, that life isn’t on fast forward & that I can stop and breathe. I’ve learnt not to care so much about what others think, or the immense pressure of the internet or a large following and how suffocating & isolating that can feel sometimes. Life is too damn short & precious to change and adapt for people that don’t appreciate you, to try and fit a mould that someone else has created for you or to live up to someone else’s expectations. Do you, be you & choose your own path, however hard it may seem 💗
She's still doing the trump I see. All the hair just flung over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was taken inside in a shop but your point stands; couldn’t have been a shadow
I saw the back of her hair earlier in the vlog outside in the street which is why I said it was cloudy. :)

• Haha
Did anyone else feel like she was making a dig at Dianne in Alfies latest vlog? When they passed that girl with bright red hair at the bus stop. Like, if it's an attempt to make fun of her hair, you're in no place to talk, hun....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
sure i'm not the first person to think this but she has sooo much money and her hair looks like THAT??

Reactions: 14
I always get the feeling Zoe and Alfie won’t last...... I’ve always thought she was more suited to Jim, as he’s up his own arse too 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.