Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with not much money would be grateful but embarrassed about being gifted something as simple as a beauty treatment. Not Zoe or anyone else selfishly sitting on a stupid amount of money, they will grab with bragging glee anything that is thrown in their direction. Of course it's the companies etc fault too, it's advertisement. But none of these youtubers think of doing something kind and gifting it on to someone less fortunate and paying for their own treatment instead.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I was thinking how much of a dick I would feel if I was a millionaire accepting a free eyebrow treatment every month from a salon.
It makes me cringe thinking of it!
Its not even a salon its one girl doing it and she is absolutely lovely...the absolute cheek of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Some comments on Zoe’s latest insta complaining how everything is affiliated. No wonder they have so much money when they don’t have to spend any of it.

Reactions: 18
Yes love, you look like you've got dressed in the dark😂😂. Pizza will sort it though🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t get the direction her style is taking...oversized everything does nothing for her.

Reactions: 13
Literally so bored of seeing her eat tit after tit after tit. Pizza, chocolate, cakes, donuts, more pizza, more pizza, and pizza!

I mean pizza and chocolate are my favourite but I feel so unhealthy and sick just looking at her these days. She must have zero energy.

Reactions: 22
Literally so bored of seeing her eat tit after tit after tit. Pizza, chocolate, cakes, donuts, more pizza, more pizza, and pizza!

I mean pizza and chocolate are my favourite but I feel so unhealthy and sick just looking at her these days. She must have zero energy.
Which is also why she spends all her time on the couch.

Reactions: 8
They really do do nothing together as a couple do they and it’s honestly quite sad.Like last night could have been a good date night out just the two of them but they insist on bringing their entourage of chaperones wherever they go.

Reactions: 16
They really do do nothing together as a couple do they and it’s honestly quite sad.Like last night could have been a good date night out just the two of them but they insist on bringing their entourage of chaperones wherever they go.
The couple that never grew up, that's them🙄

Reactions: 3
but Sclub7 was her top playlist

also why would anyone need an App to know where to buy whats Zooella wore
isn't her all frumpy clothes, fast fashion, all F21, ASOS....
and the rest are those Gucci, Prada. which noone needs an App to know if you are someone who can afford them

oh .. and Future Elf

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.