Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe and Alfie are literally the last people in the world I would take relationship advise from

Reactions: 20
I know Alfie thinks he’s this wise philosopher but who the hell would want couples advice from these two. One settles for the bare minimum in the relationship and the other is a commitment-phobe. Goals indeed.

Zoe has more chemistry with her padded bras than she does with Alfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sure i'm not the first person to think this but she has sooo much money and her hair looks like THAT??
Considering everything she gets done is #ad and #gifted, she probably went to the local college to get a free haircut because shes that cheap.

Hell, Nandos the other week was bloody gifted, NANDOS... jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zoe and Alfie are literally the last people in the world I would take relationship advise from
Can we all just appreciate that in the couples Q&A, neither of them could even answer "How long have you been together" on the first try? Alfie said 4 years and she wasn't even listening to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's quite telling in the Q&A on Alfie's story that his answer to Zoe's 'ideal date' would be 'order a domino's at 4pm, eat it in the dark at 4:30, watch telly and be in bed by 7'. She was clearly annoyed at him while he was describing it!

Reactions: 18
Alfie “Zoe asked if I wanted to collab” Zoe “for some sex” Me *vom*

Literally makes me feel sick when they talk like this, it’s like incest 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 14369

They better not answer “card games”.
They picked your question ? well the qn they picked mentioned ''after 7 years"
but their ans were really telling
1st Alf said he didn't think you need to keep your r/s fresh...with Zoe frowning
then all the "you grow and you change" and 'communication'' crap came out

someone should asked them why did Tan&Jim split & what they're doing to prevent that.

Reactions: 13
They picked your question ? well the qn they picked mentioned ''after 7 years"
but their ans were really telling
1st Alf said he didn't think you need to keep your r/s fresh...with Zoe frowning
then all the "you grow and you change" and 'communication'' crap came out

someone should asked them why did Tan&Jim split & what they're doing to prevent that.
So basically they are doing nothing to stop the relationship being stale, and keep it exciting.

Totally platonic business relationship it is then.

Reactions: 18
So basically they are doing nothing to stop the relationship being stale, and keep it exciting.

Totally platonic business relationship it is then.
She even said it's lovely how he encourages her to do things out of her comfort zone and she encourages him too.

at this point, I've had enough

so lets just enjoy this awful hair and the fact that almost every posts these days are affiliate, sponsored, gifted

Reactions: 2
She even said it's lovely how he encourages her to do things out of her comfort zone and she encourages him too.
😂😂😂 !
I'm with @STJ_95 here.

Ummm... is she delusional? There is no way they encourage each other to try new things. Changing pizza toppings doesn't count. Zoe's exercised once and the same goes for bouldering.

Look, there is wanting to try new things out of one's own comfort zone and then there is Zoe's version... of trying things for the sake of a ring, not necessarily for bettering a relationship and keeping it exciting. Zoe isn't fooling anybody including the person she wants the ring from--excluding Alfie's raging ringworm.

• Heart
Alfie “Zoe asked if I wanted to collab” Zoe “for some sex” Me *vom*

Literally makes me feel sick when they talk like this, it’s like incest 🤢
I feel like what makes this worse (aside from the fact that they really are like brother and sister lol) is the fact that she just... hasn't changed. Like if she wants to be more mature and talk about sex on her social media accounts fair enough, she is a grown woman, but it's just that she seems to have clung onto the zoella branding and all the trappings that have come with that, she hasn't done anything in her social media bubble to attempt to 'shed' that innocent/young/childish persona and change other than changing her SM profiles so for me it just comes across as so jarring when she speaks about sex or something.

Alfie must be looking at Jim Chapman right now and feeling jealous. Jim is travelling all over the place and now seems to have a model girlfriend just like Marcus, that could be you Alfie, but with a male model of course 🤣 Wonder If Jim and his new gf will get invited to Zalfies, I’ve a feeling they’ll both side with Jim, as I think they prefer him to Tanya.

Now that Poopy and Sean the sheep have moved out of Alfie’s flat, he can use it as a shag pad, with his secret gay lover. With Zoe being so bonkers it would be really easy for Alfie to have an affair, he’d just gaslight her and she’d believe him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Alfie must be looking at Jim Chapman right now and feeling jealous. Jim is travelling all over the place and now seems to have a model girlfriend just like Marcus, that could be you Alfie, but with a male model of course [emoji1787] Wonder If Jim and his new gf will get invited to Zalfies, I’ve a feeling they’ll both side with Jim, as I think they prefer him to Tanya.

Now that Poopy and Sean the sheep have moved out of Alfie’s flat, he can use it as a shag pad, with his secret gay lover. With Zoe being so bonkers it would be really easy for Alfie to have an affair, he’d just gaslight her and she’d believe him.
Nah Zoe is siding with Tan for now

Reactions: 1
^ That outfit looks like something my mum would wear in the early 90s (I assume Zoe's now over her brief obsession with the 70s? :unsure:)
I'm guessing those veggie sausages were probably too herby or spicy for her kiddies' palate and the texture wasn't right, nothing like Walls or Richmond lol

Reactions: 1
It is tragic how she puts her hair constantly in those stupid looking buns with hair hanging out in the back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.