Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God. Was on reddit and by chance looked for a Zoella subreddit, just for a nose. Weeeeelll I found one... full of people perving over her tits and arse! :oops: I’ve spent so long here seeing people ridicule her over her (padded out, shelf looking) rack that I forgot those people existed. :censored:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh God. Was on reddit and by chance looked for a Zoella subreddit, just for a nose. Weeeeelll I found one... full of people perving over her tits and arse! :oops: I’ve spent so long here seeing people ridicule her over her (padded out, shelf looking) rack that I forgot those people existed. :censored:
Yeah, it's pretty disgusting.

Omg. New insta stories show Alfie having a go at Zoe (in a ‘jokey’ tone but defo being serious) for following him upstairs when he’s trying to do quiet editing 😂 Can’t believe he basically told her to go away - she looked gutted but still started sitting down with her headphones. So they can sit together in silence staring at tech, as always 😂 They are literally siblings at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg. New insta stories show Alfie having a go at Zoe (in a ‘jokey’ tone but defo being serious) for following him upstairs when he’s trying to do quiet editing 😂 Can’t believe he basically told her to go away - she looked gutted but still started sitting down with her headphones. So they can sit together in silence staring at tech, as always 😂 They are literally siblings at this point.
It still amazes me how they have this giant house and a house next door and yet still end up in their bed doing things like working and eating etc🙄

Reactions: 11
N
NOOO. That can't be real?!!! That is AWFUL. Why is not blended? It shouldn't be solid. My hairdresser shares images of hair before (done by other stylists) that is tit and they look like this. Zoe needs to find someone that actually can do the art of balayage, it is actually a really technical skill. Is it a shadow???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That is horrendous!! It's like she had a Bob and changed her mind so they've glued hair on to make it longer 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't stop staring at it. I've never seen such a bad dye job. I almost feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve watched the video (which I’m hoping is before she had it redone? The insta stories don’t look that bad) and it’s actually heartbreakingly awful

Reactions: 2
My hairdressser charges £45 for balayage and it is 1000000000x better than that. Samantha definitely hates Zoe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, it's pretty disgusting.
Jesus! They could perv on anything it seems, seems like a bunch of guys that are just really bored and WAYYY too invested. This one was hilarious

Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 8.51.04 PM.png

t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ she bought new bras.

WTF?! Samantha Cusick truly is a hack. No real hairdresser would have their client's hair looking like this.
Right?!?! and no telling how much she makes and how comfortably she gets to live just for being the resident Gleam "stylist". ffs..HOW do you f* up someones hair to that extreme? how?

Reactions: 4
Jesus! They could perv on anything it seems, seems like a bunch of guys that are just really bored and WAYYY too invested. This one was hilarious

View attachment 14194

t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ she bought new bras.

Right?!?! and no telling how much she makes and how comfortably she gets to live just for being the resident Gleam "stylist". ffs..HOW do you f* up someones hair to that extreme? how?
She looks like the mum from Matilda with the corkscrew curls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.