Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Caspar closely but Influencer has grown massively in the space of a year and it seems like a pretty successful company with an actual body of staff.Whereas Alfie essentially just pays his friends to hang out with him and the ‘office’ is a smokescreen so it looks like they actually work.
As goofy as Caspar comes across he seems to me like a very grounded, actual young entrepreneur who has ventured into many new things and given a lot back to his community back home from his successes - such as paying a scholarship for someones private education there.

Reactions: 12
I don’t follow Caspar closely but Influencer has grown massively in the space of a year and it seems like a pretty successful company with an actual body of staff.
No idea on the actual numbers as it's so small, but seems to be doing well https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-Influencer-EI_IE1914146.11,21.htm

There's so many influencer agencies these days, lots are dire. Least they were smart enough to know they themselves have a short shelf life as do all influencers.

What will be interesting is during a recession what happens with the whole industry and who is prepared enough to survive.

Reactions: 3
I think I recall Caspar a while ago saying that his parents encourage him to be smart with his money, or they did when he first started. Not sure what influence they have now that he’s in his mid-twenties.

Oh I do like it when I see a Samantha Cusick tag pop up, Tanya's the other week was so bad she didn't even post an after :LOL:
And Tanya’s is falling out and breaking off by the second! It will be that brassy orangish hue again, no doubt 🙄

A video app that someone else developed and they slapped their names on. Interesting.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get them sometimes. Sometimes they’re preaching about getting off your phone and living in the moment, and the next minute they’re releasing an app for filters on your stories and posting 30 stories in one day.

Reactions: 21
Her hair actually doesn’t look so bad. I’m glad she’s kept some brown and not gone full blonde yet. It suits her much better.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get them sometimes. Sometimes they’re preaching about getting off your phone and living in the moment, and the next minute they’re releasing an app for filters on your stories and posting 30 stories in one day.
Zoe can't make her mind up

Reactions: 17
I don't think they ever intended AtoZ to be a management agency, they wouldn't want to invest in other people's future. All it seems to do is produce sponsored content? I find it crazy how much money is involved merch/spon, how is the office justified for less than 10 ads in a year? I would love to see a day in the life of the office though, they don't output much. I find the office interesting though. I think it's more for the 'boss witch' image though. I have a feeling alfie was inspired by Steven Bartlett social chain founder
My office has an apprentice who does a similar role to Holly. I think it's great experience for my office's apprentice as will help her develop a lot of those soft skills I definitely didn't have at 16 and she sits in on a lot of department meetings helping her decide what she wants to do. I'm kind of sceptical of someone being paid a decent full time wage for less than 20 staff. We also have the presentations where we talk about something we've learned. It's in the context of learning new technologies though ( we are a software house/'innovation centre'). They're called 'Lunch and learn' and most importantly are optional to present/watch.

Reactions: 2
I saw on Alfie’s Insta story today, Holly sat in the office, singing into a microphone. She is clearly kept very busy at that place.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I saw on Alfie’s Insta story today, Holly sat in the office, singing into a microphone. She is clearly kept very busy at that place.
That’ll look good on the resume if/when she decides to move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who sings karaoke in the office during working hours?
I will be pissed, if someone is singing in the office while I am working my ass off. This office is literally a playground, and a joke.

Reactions: 11
It’s like an actual episode of The Office. No one does any real work and the rest of the world wonders how in hell they’re still in business and can afford to pay employees. And when the boss(es) are in the office, productivity nosedives because the employees are being distracted with stupid games.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I do like it when I see a Samantha Cusick tag
I secretly think as soon as Sam found out about Tattle life she signed up. 😎
If trophy points still existed she would have them on her wall beside her hairdresser “credentials” 😆
and they would probably ALL be rewarded from posts about Tanya and Zoe.
No way a hairdresser likes you if their main goal of the day is to fry your hair or make it look like dry spaghetti.

she's really boring, how many of those photobooth photos have she taken throughout her YT life

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.