Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

On Alfie’s Insta story today. Where have your tits gone Zoe?

Anyone else think this cake looks terribly decorated?

It’s not easy sourdough pizza base if you’ve gone out and bought (or been gifted) ready made dough you only have to roll out.

Reactions: 1
IS IT BY FORCE EVERYDAY PIZZA???

What will she name her first children? Zizzis and Dominos

Reactions: 5
Zoe makes cake on her own

Dianne and Joe make a BETTER cake together
Wow, she really is trying to prove a point of anything her brother can do, she can do better.

But it backfired Joe's cake was more creative and looked tastier. The green eyed monster is really showing now.

Reactions: 17
To be fair to Zoe she was re-creating Manon’s cake (From the bake off) who did it on the Zoella channel this week. So any lack of creativity wasn’t necessarily down to Zoe!

View attachment 12640

[emoji50] 1. She had a couples massage with Poppy?? This reminds me of that Gilmore Girls episode when Emily booked a couples massage for Lorelai and her:
"Lorelai: A couple's massage is for a couple not a couple of people.
Mom, do you know what most people who get these massages do about five minutes after it's over? They have sex, together, probably while wearing their robes."

2. At her house! She really needs to see another therapist...
Zoe could learn a lot from Lizzo

Reactions: 3
therapists would tell her she needs to go through exposure therapy and it seems she doesn't want to.
Does anyone know if she's ever addressed her emetophobia/ fear of sick? ( I also have it) and have just been curious as to if the skype therapist has helped or if she's mentioned anything about being less worried on planes and trains than before.

Also, finally got around to watching Joe and Dianne's channel, after not really having seen them together except in Zoe/ Alfie's vlogs, and they are WORLDS more likable, because it doesn't seem like fake laughs and jokes. Joe is definitely a genuinely funny guy and I think has the best interest of others at heart no matter what he's joking about whereas there's literally no one more selfish than his sister.

It was eye opening. And also Dianne's accent is so lovely- such a cool combination.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if she's ever addressed her emetophobia/ fear of sick? ( I also have it) and have just been curious as to if the skype therapist has helped or if she's mentioned anything about being less worried on planes and trains than before.
I’ve wondered if this is the underlying reason why she doesn’t drink alcohol. She doesn’t have any moral stance against it, she just doesn’t want to (which is fine, don’t @ me) which I’m sure made her quite different from her peers when she was younger. Going to parties and drinking is just kind of a thing young people do and I’m sure she witnessed some of her peers being sick. I hope she gets real help for some of these issues. Seems like such a shame to miss out on traveling the world and trying a fine wine on occasion.

Reactions: 4
Her anxiety is strange. I've suffered from anxiety for years, I can't go out on my own, I even have to psyche myself up just to go into the garden and even then sometimes I can't do it. Yet there she is, out in the car on her own, going into the garden no problem. She can do publicity stuff and meet new people like water off a ducks back. Not every anxiety sufferer is the same of course, there's some things I can do, although very minimal, but still my partner is always nearby. I just find Zoe's "anxiety" bizarre. I think it has become a bit fashionable to say you have anxiety, this really pisses me off!! Being nervous isn't anxiety 🙄 Anxiety is actual hell!!

Reactions: 26

pretty pathetic
nobody wants them

I couldn't make out what he said, something about kids and she laughed.

Reactions: 3
Her anxiety is strange. I've suffered from anxiety for years, I can't go out on my own, I even have to psyche myself up just to go into the garden and even then sometimes I can't do it. Yet there she is, out in the car on her own, going into the garden no problem. She can do publicity stuff and meet new people like water off a ducks back. Not every anxiety sufferer is the same of course, there's some things I can do, although very minimal, but still my partner is always nearby. I just find Zoe's "anxiety" bizarre. I think it has become a bit fashionable to say you have anxiety, this really pisses me off!! Being nervous isn't anxiety 🙄 Anxiety is actual hell!!
Absolutely! Same here. It's a struggle to walk outside my flat without panicking god forbid any social interaction. Imagine holding a vlogging camera and talking to yourself in public walking through a busy town/shop? The mere thought makes me sweat. Anxiety my ass.

Reactions: 9
Zoe wanted a kid by 30
God gave her Alfie

Moral of the story: Be clear with your affirmation [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
pretty pathetic
nobody wants them
Ha and people said her colour pop would sell out quickly because of her huge fan base :LOL:

Her saying the pizzas are so quick to make, of course they are when you're using prebought dough, tomato sauce and pre-grated cheese! Never cleaned then left to rust.
56624712_2087532614634882_3222407294480558367_n.jpg

Reactions: 2
Absolutely! Same here. It's a struggle to walk outside my flat without panicking god forbid any social interaction. Imagine holding a vlogging camera and talking to yourself in public walking through a busy town/shop? The mere thought makes me sweat. Anxiety my ass.
Social interaction scares the living daylights out of me!! I can't even pay for things in a shop for fear of the till person trying to have a conversation with me. I leave the conversation making and paying to my partner. Exactly, there's no way I could vlog in public, infact I wouldn't even be able to vlog in my own home, even having my photo taken makes me feel sick 🙄

Reactions: 2

What in the actual duck is she wearing!? She looks like a nun/granny/peasant all wrapped up into one. I feel like she’s worn this dress a few other times as well. It is horrendous! Nothing flattering. It looks like a 90 year old’s nightgown.
I can not comprehend why this would EVER be a clothing option. They had Lottie and her boyfriend (Alfie’s friend) over for the day... what an odd thing to wear with company over. 🤮😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.