Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how they communicate via insta stories.. kinda sad that instead of bringing him the smoothie directly she writes come and get it plz. They act like such roommates! I'm not a fan of expressing my personal life over the internet and neither is my husband.... but jeez this seems super impersonal

lolol, it's honestly like the intercom systems in some houses left over from the 70s ( they were in my parents house) but just modern day calling someone down bc you're too lazy to have an actual conversation.

Reactions: 5
#ThreeWordsThatShouldNeverBeTogether

Also, I thought she wanted to move away from Zoella?

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

I can’t wait to hear her rave about a book I despised and gave one star [emoji23] (the one star was for an interesting plot concept, the terrible, disjointed, and lazy writing is what lost the other four).

• Haha
lolol, it's honestly like the intercom systems in some houses left over from the 70s ( they were in my parents house) but just modern day calling someone down bc you're too lazy to have an actual conversation.
I am sure they do communicate about it in RL. I think she prob shares that so her minions are like "awwww, couple goals."

Reactions: 1
[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Ican’t wait to hear her rave about a book I despised and gave one star [emoji23] (the one star was for an interesting plot concept, the terrible, disjointed, and lazy writing is what lost the other four).
Am I dreaming or has she been reading that book since last year?

Screenshot_20190418-220943_Instagram.jpg

😮 1. She had a couples massage with Poppy?? This reminds me of that Gilmore Girls episode when Emily booked a couples massage for Lorelai and her:
"Lorelai: A couple's massage is for a couple not a couple of people.
Mom, do you know what most people who get these massages do about five minutes after it's over? They have sex, together, probably while wearing their robes."

2. At her house! She really needs to see another therapist...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 12640

😮 1. She had a couples massage with Poppy?? This reminds me of that Gilmore Girls episode when Emily booked a couples massage for Lorelai and her:
Mom, do you know what most people who get these massages do about five minutes after it's over? They have sex, together, probably while wearing their robes."

If she suffers from anxiety, does she not realise that having everything at home doesn’t help her deal with her anxiety. She doesn’t learn coping techniques, she doesn’t learn how to know when she is heading towards an anxiety attack or anything. It is just making it worse for herself. She needs a proper therapist, not a Skype therapist, but that would mean leaving the house.

And this is a woman who wants to have a child, I suppose it would be a home birth because she can’t leave the house. But how will she cope having to take a child to school/nursery if she has no coping strategy for her anxiety. She does herself absolutely no favours.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 12640

Hands up, I had a manicure and massage at home but it was 3 weeks after I had the twins and a lovely gift from my cousin. Zoe is free as a bird So could go to any luxury place in the world.

If she suffers from anxiety, does she not realise that having everything at home doesn’t help her deal with her anxiety. She doesn’t learn coping techniques, she doesn’t learn how to know when she is heading towards an anxiety attack or anything. It is just making it worse for herself. She needs a proper therapist, not a Skype therapist, but that would mean leaving the house.

And this is a woman who wants to have a child, I suppose it would be a home birth because she can’t leave the house. But how will she cope having to take a child to school/nursery if she has no coping strategy for her anxiety. She does herself absolutely no favours.
therapists would tell her she needs to go through exposure therapy and it seems she doesn't want to.

Reactions: 6
A real therapist who actually wants to help her, wouldn't tell her she needs exposure therapy. They would tell Zoe how it is. That she needs to grow up, stop behaving like a spoilt brat and go and live her own life.

I'm am not saying Zoe is making up that she has anxiety, as she probably does have a mild anxiety disorder. But it is quite clear she exaggerates it for sympathy and as an excuse to be lazy. Im not a professional in the field, but I was dragged through the Irish mental health system since I was 16 and have seen so many people like Zoe give anxiety and depression just increase the stigma around mental illness not make it better.

If Zoe is as anxious as she makes out to the point she can't leave her house to see a therapist, then any therapist worth their salt would be referring her to a G.P. Who would give her an assessment, if her anxiety was moderate to severe, as she likes to make out. The G.P. would try out medications to seewhat would work the dosing etc. If her anxiety was still severe enough that she couldn't leave her house. She would get a psych referral. Zie has enough money she could private and probably see the best in the UK.

But yet Zoe has never once mentioned a G.P or pysch or the different therapies which help anxiety. She only says I just spoke with my therapist, I have anxiety.

I dont expect someone to be open with an illness it there personnel business, but if she is going to bring it up then, she should be saying what she actually does to help how she overcomes it. Because by just mentioning it, it is making anxiety seem like it is just a made up illness that doesn't require a medical diagnosis and is just an excuse to be lazy. When well known figures do this and make mental illness like a fashion accessory. Then people with actual mental illness, who spend years working up the courage to disclose their illness to friends or family are met with scepticism and amusement to the point where people think it a mental illness is just a play for sympathy or an excuse.

Apologies for the rant, but it is people like Zoe who casually throw around phrases like anxiety, but actually do very little to help themselves which irrayates me know end. They don't help end the stigma they actually make it worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The only thing I can recall Zoe saying about her treatment was a few years ago, she mentioned CBT for a bit. She said she’d had some CBT treatment that helped her back in the day. Who knows what is going on now.

I really don’t get Zoe at the moment. Barely vlogs but when she does she’s taken up swearing more

I used to enjoy watching her but now she irritates me. Not as much as poppy deyes though who seems to copy everything Zoe does 🙈

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get Zoe at the moment. Barely vlogs but when she does she’s taken up swearing more

I used to enjoy watching her but now she irritates me. Not as much as poppy deyes though who seems to copy everything Zoe does 🙈
I think 2019 might see the end of her yt career tbh it’s clear that she no longer cares

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.