Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha and people said her colour pop would sell out quickly because of her huge fan base :LOL:

Her saying the pizzas are so quick to make, of course they are when you're using prebought dough, tomato sauce and pre-grated cheese! Never cleaned then left to rust.
View attachment 12882
OMG it all looks like something exploded on the pizzas, and I don't mean anything good

Reactions: 3
Why does Alfie have to be so over dramatic? Looking at that photo I can just hear his fake irritating laugh! And that dress, bloody stunning that is 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did need a £200 pizza oven in the first place don't they have a state of the art modern oven and an aga already. Not to mention they have domino's on speed dial.

I can understand buying too many clothes, too much make-up, even the pool, but to buy an appliance which does the exact same thing as two other appliances I don't get.

Why did need a £200 pizza oven in the first place don't they have a state of the art modern oven and an aga already. Not to mention they have domino's on speed dial.

I can understand buying too many clothes, too much make-up, even the pool, but to buy an appliance which does the exact same thing as two other appliances I don't get.
It's spending for the sake of spending isn't it. S Club 3 were her birthday present, she didn't need a £200 pizza oven as well. Especially for people who cook as little as they do.

If they entertained a lot and regularly had people around for meals I'd say yeah have it enjoy it. Its a bit of fun etc. But they will use it a lot for a week or two, then it will disappear like everything else because it is easier to phone Dominos.

Reactions: 12
When Sean said saggy chops on her insta story about the picture which Alfie drew :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When Sean said saggy chops on her insta story about the picture which Alfie drew :LOL:
I died. It wasn’t too far from the truth.

Alfie talking about that damn pizza oven saying it’s portable so you can take it to the park. What the actual duck? If they actually lug that damn thing to the park, I’ll eat my shoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
S Club 3 were her birthday present, she didn't need a £200 pizza oven as well
SHE JUST NEEDED THE OTHER 4 MEMBERS!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
How could he get it so wrong.

@Yel
Probably writes it off as expenses 🙄
Zoe is part of his dying brand.

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing she hosted Easter Sunday's lunch for the Dazed family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Since I'm apparently feeling generous, I'll admit I actually thought her Easter table spread was pretty cute and festive

But also I'm 100% not over those drawings of Zoe's face, I'd DIE of that's what my friends thought I looked like lol

Reactions: 11
Tbh the pizza oven is probably the most useful investment they've bought in a while and with their diet will probably get more use than the normal oven

• Haha
View attachment 13046
Every present he gets her is just content for his own videos, yet the minions think he's an amazing BF
Yes! This! I’ve thought this for so long. It’s all about the views and likes. And spending his ridiculous amount of disposable income on extra clutter for the house because Zoe never bleeping leaves it. I can’t stand Alfie, but would have more respect for him if he left Zoe and travelled the world. He’s missing out on so much because of her.

Reactions: 9
Yes! This! I’ve thought this for so long. It’s all about the views and likes. And spending his ridiculous amount of disposable income on extra clutter for the house because Zoe never bleeping leaves it. I can’t stand Alfie, but would have more respect for him if he left Zoe and travelled the world. He’s missing out on so much because of her.
But we all know he doesn’t really want to travel around the world, he just says he does and then has Zoe as an excuse for not actually doing anything remotely exciting outside of Brighton.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just realised Zoe Sugg is Mark’s Emotional Support Dog
He actually can’t do his job without her.
Every single upload or vlog is with Zoe, about Zoe, mentions Zoe.
His mood was so bad when he woke up... “about a 30% Happy” 🙄 until he gets to Zoe’s and then he’s “110% happy” oh duck off mark you’re a joke.

He’s looking really unhealthy lately,
bloated like he’s been drinking too much. Is he following Zoella’s healthy living lifestyle?
He’s a lad with obvious eating issues anyway, which he’s admitted to.
imo she’s screwing him up even more.

imo she’s screwing him up even more.
Problem with Mark is he lets them control his life. Zalfie are the leeches who try to insert themselves in everyone else's lives for content purposes and he is used and abused just like the others. Unfortunately as they still have the delusion that they're getting something back in return (ooooo FREEBIES and VIEWS!!!!) they'll never walk away of their own accord.

New puppy in 3 months, calling it 😂

Reactions: 7
Hi guys! I usually never post and just lurk but came across this and thought it was so funny. I don't know how many of you guys watch the sidemen but in this video they play a game family fortune-style and ask for "dead youtube channels" and one of them mentions Zoella :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zoe and Mark have such a toxic relationship, like all her relationships with anyone. If you go to his most recent video and watch them eating on slow motion, it really does seem like Zoe has eating issues, and she doesn’t like the food they are eating and acts disgusted, and mark only shows his finished plate not hers, yet again! everyone does that! mark looks so nervous around her all the time too, making sure he always says the right thing, and he stutters constantly around her. Just not healthy at all. Fake friends.

Reactions: 18
Watched Mark’s vlog, found it all very over the top. The face masks with Poppy, felt like they were just doing it to please Zoe as she’d got some sort of exclusive one the celebs are using. Just looked really uncomfortable to me wouldn’t want that on my face for sure. Just everything the dancing, her boobs (!) the marmite discussion. Did notice he hid Zoe’s plate again don’t think she enjoyed the marmite combo at all. Noticed she never sleeps over at his place even though he has a spare room now, always going to her house to please her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.