Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark is an own brand wet wipe, you look at the packet and you think “they’ll do” but you realise with one swipe you’ve just purchased wet tissue.

On paper he was the Funny, always up for a laugh , the gay best friend of super star Zoe Sugg who could laugh at anything, didn’t take himself seriously and was kinda fun.
If anyone has watched his own channel uploads over the last 4/6 months I swear Zoe has broken him like she has Nahhalahha.
He’s like your 14 year old best friend that’s really insecure you might be someone else’s best friend tomorrow.
His uploads are pretty much beginning people to like him and “putting himself down” so the comments will be filled with “OMG mark you’re so amazing”

In summary Zoe kills piggies
Sucks the soul out of pugly’s (ugly pugs)
And makes her best friends toxic bitter witches (hey gobble) or insecure wrecks.

That dog is one step away from a Horror movie straight to Netflix special.

View attachment 12383

“Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, look into the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you’re under ”
(12 out of 10 if you get the reference 😉)
Brilliant, I like that quote also, from L.B... ;)

Reactions: 5
I find that Zoe is really trying to be like Dianne. I am sensing clear jealousy there. Dianne has large boobs a good ass and Zoe is clearly trying to copy that.

Also the improv dancing and singing is exactly what Dianne has being doing in her vlogs, . The difference is Dianne is like that. Like if you watch the the dancers she was on tour with they don't even react to Dianne's singing, they are clearly used to it and that she would be doing it, even if she want blogging it. While Zoe does it clearly to try get traction on insta and make it seem like she is fun and spontaneous. Zoe seems like she is trying to show the same camradirie that the cast of HCTGs have naturally, but Zoe only has Soppy, Alfie and Mark.

She is trying to cook for insta which screams of her trying to be like Joe and Dianne. But she will only show it working perfectly or using all the best equipment while, joe and Dianne just use whatever they have and don'tcan have a laugh when their dishes turn out wrong.

It's like Zoe is desperate for Dianne to like her or is just trying to be like Dianne. The difence is Dianne is a sexy body confident woman, who doesn't sit around in her pyjamas all day and can laugh at herself.

One last point I noticed in Joe's new holiday vlog was he said when he booked it, he didn't think there wouldn't be enough to do cause Dianne like activities on holiday. Wondering was this a sly dig at Zoe, who when she goes on holiday she just sits in the room the whole time. Bet she is fuming Joe didn't invite her to the Finnish Tree house. We all know how much she loves the Chewton Glen treehouses and this one far superior.

Reactions: 22
I find that Zoe is really trying to be like Dianne. I am sensing clear jealousy there. Dianne has large boobs a good ass and Zoe is clearly trying to copy that.

Also the improv dancing and singing is exactly what Dianne has being doing in her vlogs, . The difference is Dianne is like that. Like if you watch the the dancers she was on tour with they don't even react to Dianne's singing, they are clearly used to it and that she would be doing it, even if she want blogging it. While Zoe does it clearly to try get traction on insta and make it seem like she is fun and spontaneous. Zoe seems like she is trying to show the same camradirie that the cast of HCTGs have naturally, but Zoe only has Soppy, Alfie and Mark.

She is trying to cook for insta which screams of her trying to be like Joe and Dianne. But she will only show it working perfectly or using all the best equipment while, joe and Dianne just use whatever they have and don'tcan have a laugh when their dishes turn out wrong.

It's like Zoe is desperate for Dianne to like her or is just trying to be like Dianne. The difence is Dianne is a sexy body confident woman, who doesn't sit around in her pyjamas all day and can laugh at herself.

One last point I noticed in Joe's new holiday vlog was he said when he booked it, he didn't think there wouldn't be enough to do cause Dianne like activities on holiday. Wondering was this a sly dig at Zoe, who when she goes on holiday she just sits in the room the whole time. Bet she is fuming Joe didn't invite her to the Finnish Tree house. We all know how much she loves the Chewton Glen treehouses and this one far superior.
I don’t think she’s trying to be like her but I do think she’s jealous and I can’t think of two people who have less in common and to me zalfie and joe/Dianne could not be more different.Im just interested to see how it all plays out in the long run

Reactions: 20
I see her being jelous but she used to do all the listed things way before meeting Dianne, constantly singing in the car with her minion Mark, dancing in insta stories and the ridiculous padded bras 5 sizes bigger than her boobs.

Just the cooking thing is new - but I don't think we are going to see the pasta mashine ever again (; maybe in her yearly kitchen declutter phase

Reactions: 19
Did you see the news? Joe and Dianne will be at the Chelsea Flower Show and also will be part of the grand reveal of the new Kids Treehous from Chewton Glen. I wonder how Zoe feels about this? 😂 Doesn't she go there all the time? J&D were only there once and they chose them over zalfie loool 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I wouldn't say Zoe is trying to be like Dianne exactly. I do think she's trying to emulate that confidence and fun Dianne brings wherever she is. Also, it has to bother Zoe that Dianne is on similar footing as her. She's not a complete nobody like Poppy and Mark. We all know how much Zoe loves being the queen bee and center of attention. The fact Dianne has a successful job, a decent following, that her and Joe still get attention, as well as Zoe being referred to as Joe Sugg's sister-- no doubt this bothers Zoe tremendously. The one thing Zoe has had control over was being on top in her group hierarchy which is beginning to show cracks.

Her trying to cook is definitely shady since we all know she lives off of takeaways. She will lose interest like she did with bouldering and working out with Alfie... Though to be fair Alfie has also been giving excuses with his workouts so. 🤷‍♀️

There needs to a ban on those extremely padded bras. I don't get why she wears them. It's so obvious and I cringe so much when I see her trying to flaunt her suddenly ginormous chest.

Reactions: 16
The first picture is a screenshot from a vlog last summer. It’s hard to believe this is the same body. Bin those god awful inflatable bras. Argh!

337B21B3-A3CB-4C74-B9A5-691E82088C6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
#ThreeWordsThatShouldNeverBeTogether

Also, I thought she wanted to move away from Zoella?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
[emoji3544]Passive aggressive witch alert[emoji3544]
God I dislike her so much. Have a glorious evening.
Then she wonders why people think her an Alfie are nobs.

The second message was really weird but surely she can just ignore it

• Angry
Reactions: 18
God I dislike her so much. Have a glorious evening.
Then she wonders why people think her an Alfie are nobs.

The second message was really weird but surely she can just ignore it
Exactly she wants people to jump to her defence and for her to get the sympathy vote🙄

Reactions: 2
Does she want a bloody medal for never eating lamb?? Piss off!!! (also I bet she has)
Presumably the message came from one of those vegan warriors who call all meat eaters murderers. I’m assuming. So she doesn’t eat goat/lamb, but she eats chicken and I’m sure she pretends to care about them too. 😂😂 Lets not get on her high horse about not eating a certain meat. She’s such a passive aggressive witch.

Reactions: 14
She really does baby her brother I mean boyfriend [emoji23]
Love how they communicate via insta stories.. kinda sad that instead of bringing him the smoothie directly she writes come and get it plz. They act like such roommates! I'm not a fan of expressing my personal life over the internet and neither is my husband.... but jeez this seems super impersonal

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.