Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love wearing converse with dresses but it depends on the dress style because I agree they can look a bit scruffy in certain styles. Also I’m biased because I’m disabled so they’re easier to wear than heels!

Reactions: 8
how the hell do you stop the damn things (converse) hurting??!!! I am trying to be down with the kids but them blighters blister my feet to buggery - I have washed them, stretched them, put spuds in them all to no avail. Crikey they hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how the hell do you stop the damn things (converse) hurting??!!! I am trying to be down with the kids but them blighters blister my feet to buggery - I have washed them, stretched them, put spuds in them all to no avail. Crikey they hurt.
Converse are super comfy? I usually have to wear the backs in a little as the just cut my feet - those compede plasters that give you like a second skin are the one! Once worn 2-3 times they are fine

Reactions: 3
I wear converse.

I have size 43/44 feet and don’t wear animal products. My choices are very limited.

Fight me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always find converse go through a breaking in period. It doesn’t usually last long but as soon as you are past it they are the comfiest thing ever. I just wore my new ones to Budapest, killed my feet a bit but now they are perfect!

Reactions: 2
I find them so uncomfy too!! I have a few pairs and I literally only wear them to the cinema or something where I know I won't be walking far 😂😂 I end up with the backs of my heels cut to pieces!!

Reactions: 3
I wear converse and vans to work everyday 🙂👍 would personally never wear them with a dress though

I find them so uncomfy too!! I have a few pairs and I literally only wear them to the cinema or something where I know I won't be walking far [emoji23][emoji23] I end up with the backs of my heels cut to pieces!!
I mean the only thing I could think of is they suggest going a size up because they’re so narrow [emoji2370]

I find them so uncomfy too!! I have a few pairs and I literally only wear them to the cinema or something where I know I won't be walking far 😂😂 I end up with the backs of my heels cut to pieces!!
Compede plasters on your heels whilst you wear them in. After about 3 wears they’ll soften up and be fine :)

Reactions: 1
I love how zoey is so uninteresting and boring her thread has turned into a converce review page, which quite frankly is the most exciting thing in the thread for a while lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I find they're fine as long as my socks don't fall down at the heel (I wear trainer socks with them), as otherwise they rub against the back and thats when you get blisters.

Well she's not taking note of number 3 is she, she's been stuck in the same place forever... boring AF.😴😴😴

Reactions: 16
View attachment 11659

Well she's not taking note of number 3 is she, she's been stuck in the same place forever... boring AF.[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]
i simply CAN'T comprehend how she reads these inspirational life advice posts and thinks "yes! this is totally me, i pursue my goals and make the most of my life!" as she is lying on her sofa with Mark, watching her 5th christmas movie of the week.
she can't be THAT delusional right?[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 26

holy tit did you guys know about this? I just found this because of youtube recommendation and it is sooo good. Brilliant execution.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
y'all... i had a genuine nightmare that zoe was pregnant and woke up in fear for her child

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.